Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 05:53:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto for travelling  (Read 829 times)
acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:50:21 PM

Personally, I think there are projects available serving those purposes but some are tentative and so we don't see them functioning. Maybe in future when Bitcoin and crypto matures further and the adoption increases, all those proposed use cases will become useful.
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 10:08:39 PM

I had a similar idea about relocation and how crypto can help me in this journey. I have seen one project that is actually working like a hotel book website in crypto, I guess it was tripbit.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
spiker777

Activity: 1000
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 10:46:43 PM

Well that's exactly the goal of cryptocurrency, to produce a single currency that is useable anywhere.

The fact that you needed to make a thread asking people to imagine this just goes to show that you really have no imagination, or that you are just desperately posting for merit.

Whoever gave you merit for this thread is obviously an idiot also.

SaféTilt

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:49:49 PM

Yes it will be really good and much easier than cash. I have really strong feelings we will see these kind of adoption in near future. Because crypto investors are increasing so also these people want to use crypto in their daily  lifes.  If crypto will continue this type of growth speed. we will definetly see these kind of adoptions as fast as possible. i am looking forward to buying some food with my ethereum in supermarkets.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
aleksnutis

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:39:01 AM

I want to say that if there was a fully functioning multi-currency card with internal conversion, then it would be used by a large number of people, because this is a very convenient tool for payment.
tekinekan98

Activity: 157
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:43:17 PM

There are already projects that offer similar services. Unfortunately, it is very difficult to implement. Many countries and enterprises are not ready to switch to cryptocurrencies.

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

https://cindx.io/
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:02:24 PM

it might be much better if all countries could facilitate to make it easier for tourists so they don't have to bother exchanging the currency they use to be used as a transaction tool in every country they visit. In fact, I think if in the future all countries formalize the existence of crypto for tourists visiting the country they are visiting, crypto payment transactions are definitely fairer than having to exchange cash first, because crypto is almost the same as a dollar whose price is set based on demand and supply in the global market so that all countries can find out
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:33:13 AM

I do not understand why think out new cryptocurrency for travel. It is possible to travel perfectly paying off with bitcoin if it is accepted for payment worldwide
This is one of the reasons I keep saying that once bitcoin starts getting adopted hugely, this scaling problem finally becomes a thing of the past, the usage of bitcoin will touch every sector and that includes the transport sector as well and with that, unless there is a platform with one solidly demanded product,

I doubt if this is something they will be able to cope with when it comes to the altcoins making huge waves as bitcoin takes the huge dominance. I am not against crypto for travelling as we have seen some of them a while back, but I really do not see any serious need for it.
ZhyravlikO

Activity: 336
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:58:20 AM

I do not know.
Someone from the fans saw, conducted an experiment, traveling with a crypt. But it is still too early to use cryptocurrency for this. Another world is not ready.
GmBoom

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 09:06:27 AM

Hello, last time I joined a bounty campaign, I come up with this concept, just forgetting what its project name, but you can research on that. By the way, it is a good scenario also and more useful if it is fully implemented, it would be a great ease to the travelers.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
zabir.brutov

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:09:12 AM

There are a variety of projects that are developing a new era in travelling industry. Blockchain based apps and services for travelling will come to the market in 2019 and I hope the leaders of the travelling industry will be blockchain based companies.
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:21:14 AM

because i do not travel abroad yet. but hearing some news about lot of countries legalised it,so i have hope blockchain become as leadership for traveling industries.
AlexFF

Activity: 406
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:40:47 AM

Why not? After a while, it will be very realistic. Not only for traveling, but also for everyday life. Fast transactions and low commission and worldwide recognition)
brusnika

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:13:43 AM

I think that if we can pay with cryptocurrency everywhere nothing new can be invented. There are bitcoin, ether, litecoin and many other worthy coins, they are quite suitable for this role. But I think it will be many years before that happens.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __   
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale  Sep up to 25% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:51:09 AM

I think it is not necessary to launch own crypto.
Better allow crypto payments in BTC or ETH in order people can pay whatever they want. It is my opinion.
That certainly depends on each team anyway and I really do not think it should be a problem when it comes to launching your own utility coin or token for your project as long as you know it is going to be readily available across exchanges, it would help you to get funds for making the project a better one, and then you can center the token around the demand for the product that you have in the long run which will make early holders and investors have a huge profit from it in the long run. This does not mean using BTC and ETH even with your token is not possible.
RobotNIK

Merit: 1

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:59:06 PM

In fact, this idea will be a good success, because it will simplify very many operations for the exchange of cryptocurrency and fiat funds!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
masterfu678

www.becent.com

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:38:48 PM

Travel is cool and unfortunately to go to at least one country you need a lot of money. It seems to me that if cryptocurrencies were associated with travel, then the process would be more automated and travel would be easier and cheaper

oemar bakrie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:19:32 PM

there is a possibility that everything will happen,live our own government how to respond to the existence of bitcoin on society..judging from the current developments,in fact a small portion already has payments using tokens..
such as electricity payments or toll road payments, all of them have used tokens and that's where cryptocurency must dare to compete for the progress of the state or government..

Halinsely

Activity: 78

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:42:46 PM

Many coins are but there is no realization of travel. In other countries these coins do not accept and it is impossible to travel with them

jerome.345

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:36:04 AM

When it comes to travel and tourism,  there are a number of coins out there.  Even though some not as popular as others,  there are quite a few that are good.  GoEureka and traveler are a few.  Tapcoin is also one of them,  but one thing that blows my mind about this particular one is that apart from using the tokens to book hotel rooms, you can also use them at restaurants and bars round the world.  They offer amazing discounts and you are entitled to free drinks each day!  They are cool. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: