Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:26:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you afraid when the market is slowly going down? (Crypto Crash)  (Read 798 times)
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:47:48 AM

If you really afraid about the market then you will really sell them for loos, so always try to be patient until the market starts recovering. Crypto market fluctuation is completely common in the market and it is the best choice until the market starts recovering.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:14:38 AM

I'm sure afraid man. It secretly eats your portfolio up without notice, and that is really scary buddy. It's like you have $1000, and then suddenly it comes to about $900. It rebounds and you regain your money or more. You'll be there speculating for even higher prices and then gradually you'll come down to $800, $750, $700, and so much more. It's really scary. It'll just eat you up without your notice.
Why should you be afraid? This is a market, if you do not know how to trade it, just HODL. It is as simple as that. As long as you are holding a project with a very good product that would be usable in the long run, then you should not have a problem. However, when it comes to trading and you know what to do when it comes to taking advantage of the market fluctuations, they I would not say it should be a scary one.

Downtrends are normal and this is not the first time we are going to be experiencing a bearish situation, but the good thing about it, is that it gives you chance to buy lower, it is not left for you to really take the opportunity or get scared for no reason and letting the opportunity go to waste.
Simayi

Activity: 360
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:48:49 AM

I am afraid of the market because I see more and more fraudsters appearing here. Whenever I participate in the bounty activities, I can deeply feel the destructiveness of these fraudsters on the market!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
canej

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:38:45 PM

I feel absolutely no fear. I am convinced that we will see the market growth and do not panic. The most important thing to wait.
izza123

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:59:23 PM

Why panic? This is a great moment when you can buy good coins at a low price. Ought to be happy.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:51:05 PM

When the market is so long and continues to fall, I think it makes all market participants worry.
What is actually there to be afraid of? Market going down does not really mean anything negative than just the fact that the market is going down and it will give you the opportunity to actually sell the peak and buy the bottom. This is where traders tend to make market decisions and then trade the fluctuations over and over again based on the uptrends and downtrends in any given time frame.

What makes a lot of people worry is that they expect too much when they know so little. If you cannot trade, then hold and if you cannot hold, you should not even be investing at all in the first place because to hold, you need to be able to focus on the long term and to trade you need to have the knowledge of trading.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:11:01 PM

yes I am afraid bro, but what can we do? Lots of us are just bagholders who literally can't sell for today's prices after the prices we saw in December/January
we just have to hold and think positive
It really depends on what type of coins you are holding, if you are holding bitcoin or other coins that have very high market caps then you have nothing to worry the only thing that you need to do is to concentrate on holding your coins and not selling them for a loss, but if you are holding altcoins that were created in the year of 2017 or in this year then it's likely that you are in trouble.
mistemb
Copper Member

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:50:42 PM

well iv been from 20k btc down to 6k further crash wont effect me

Tuturtinular

Activity: 994
Merit: 152

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:14:43 AM

This since few months the crypto currency market has been experiencing major outbreak. And starting the downfall of btc and expected the alts coins too. As a trader i feel tension and afraid when the market is slowly going down because of the rubbish market… How about you guys did you feel afraid when the market is going down?
we do not need to be afraid of the decline of the crypto currency exchange rate lately. Be assured that in time it will also rise again, and make someone feel sorry for having sold it when it came down.
Xiahouyuan

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:04:54 AM

I always think that the cryptocurrency market will not collapse, because it has a blockchain as a dependency. When the market declines, it is normal. I think this is the performance of adjusting the price, not the collapse!

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:24:18 AM

my answer is no, because i'm holder and i'm not a daily trader so don't afraid about market condition.
just hold it and patient until bull run come.
This is just always the best way to go as long as you know you do not have any trading knowledge whatsoever. Panicking because of a market going lower is just for those who are so putting the wrong mindset into their investment.

Before investing, it is imperative to always focus a lot more on the long term and forget about the short term movement as that would help you stay focused on what matters and discard the things that do not matter at all.

I wonder why people tend to give themselves heart problem over things they should not even be considering a crash or whatever name they want to give to it and this is how a lot of people get their judgment clouded in the long run and miss out hugely eventually.
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 08:26:49 AM

of course I am the same as you, feeling worried because prices are weakening and have not risen even though this has been entered into the 4th quarter
COPARTT23

Activity: 406
Merit: 49

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:26:51 AM

Provided that at the beginning of a decline in the market, the right actions were carried out, the market may be beneficial, in order to increase the quantity of the asset, by buying at the lowest prices.
Rkss4

Activity: 980
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:18:01 PM

Simply it would be happen because all traders afraid when prices are falling down or coins markets crashing. Firstly when I started trading then I was afraid but now I patient.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:30:52 PM

of course I am the same as you, feeling worried because prices are weakening and have not risen even though this has been entered into the 4th quarter
If you depend your life income on crypto then most of the time this would worry you but same as others said on here on why we should be afraid? Its just a normal or typical thing to see a market that goes down or do made correction because we cant really call it a market if we do only see price increase. Inspite on worrying or stressing ourselves out on price decline it would be much better to see this as an opportunity to enter
into cheaper prices.
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:40:43 PM

We all don't like this very long correction, but for those who have not bought coins now a great opportunity to buy at low prices. You can also earn on the pump, but you need to have experience.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1160

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:49:06 AM

If I may ask! Since you have been getting worried, how has that actually helped you in the long run ? I hope you know that the downtrend that some of you are always busy complaining about, some are always seeing it as a good way to accumulate for the long run. I would say what most of you should be doing in the first place is to understand the market you are in, understand the volatility, understand the kind of coins you should be investing in and knowing that for every coin with a product there is a huge future in it and you just cannot expect those changes to happen hugely without being patient for it.

Provided that at the beginning of a decline in the market, the right actions were carried out, the market may be beneficial, in order to increase the quantity of the asset, by buying at the lowest prices.
The right action and the right decision is actually the main thing here and for what it is worth, those who are well learned, understand their environment, know the risks and know how they can take advantage of every trend are usually the ones who always get the best in the long run. I really do not blame some people and I blame them at the same time. I do not blame them because they do not have a knowledge of why they should actually be investing and I blame them because they do not care to want to know unless to just be looking for quick ways to acquire wealth out of greed.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
bucker steemit

Activity: 302
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:09:39 PM

why do you have to be afraid ... it's not a normal thing every minute or even a second to escape the ups and downs of a coin, so we just follow the development for the future and also don't have to be afraid if crypto will decrease anyway for long jaka there are still many opportunities to continue investing in crypto

escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:25:01 PM

We are in the cryptoworld so instead of being negative during bearish market why don't we used it as a reason to buy more because  we all know that someday every altcoins and main coin will go up. In bearish we can earn more profit if we buy more and more.
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 04:12:03 AM

This since few months the crypto currency market has been experiencing major outbreak. And starting the downfall of btc and expected the alts coins too. As a trader i feel tension and afraid when the market is slowly going down because of the rubbish market… How about you guys did you feel afraid when the market is going down?
You're trader and me just hodler (But sometime I become a Trader). I stay calm to face this situation, as long as I can find a lot of good news in cryptocurrency world's, come on mate, we are in the begining phase to reach the bright future of blockchain technology.

And as trader, maybe you can see that, the volume of bitcoin or cryptocurrency continues to increase at any time, so keep calm Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: