Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:46:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you happy with stakes payment method ?  (Read 1274 times)
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:36:03 PM

Yes, I'm fine  with the method  of  stakes reward  Smiley but it  would be great   if  they will create a new  method and make it more  easy to understand and  will benefit all of the bounty hunter, and it's  important  for us a bounty hunters   understand   how the  stakes are calculated. In terms of fixed  stakes  why not  Wink  great idea  Grin  
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:43:43 PM

I think we really need a fixed payout. Also, there must be a limit of participants. In this case, everyone will be happy.

djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:57:55 PM

There are numerous ongoing bounty programs who are rewarding the bounty hunters by stakes model and sometimes bounty hunters are disappointed by the fact that ICO's don't meet the softcap thus the users do not get any benefit for their hard work or sometime they receive too little rewards for their hard work due to stakes systems, do we really need stakes system or the best thing will be provided a fixed amount of tokens for bounty (like $100 work of tokens per week or so)?
Stakes are fair, I think. But everyone knows that it would be better to get a fixed reward in Ethers or Bitcoin because you never know what you will receive. (Token from scam, dead or alive promising project)

Yes I am, I look at it as the same ith tht token and it is better if stakes so that it would be easy to identify. In bitvoin money can be easy and difficult at the same time. Their are many rewards that we can get if you are working hard on it. Happy and glad to know more about bitcoin as well.
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:00:18 PM

I think a fixed amount would be really nice so that the bounty won't feel cheated, and for the team when their bounty finishes, they can stop the bounty, the stake system has it's up and downsides .

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:04:37 PM

I think we really need a fixed payout. Also, there must be a limit of participants. In this case, everyone will be happy.
Nowadays most of the bounty campaigns are stakes allocation it is good to earn many tokens but participants are not active in all the week so they will get few amount and many scam projects also available in the so carefully choose our bounty is the main part of current scenario because most are never reach softcap so they will drop the project at suddenly in crypto platform.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
carrascos

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:30:55 PM

I believe that fixed payment is not the right way as it is unfair and I personally disagree with it

◯●●●●●       OmniBazaar.com       ●●●●●◯
Shop without middlemen. Pay without bankers
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:37:58 PM

Whether you like it or not , the staking method is the best method of calculating bounty work performance based on the allocation of bounty tokens. It works and fair in determining the amount any one need to receive in relation to the work input.
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:40:45 PM

Whether you like it or not , the staking method is the best method of calculating bounty work performance based on the allocation of bounty tokens. It works and fair in determining the amount any one need to receive in relation to the work input.

i agree with you there is nothing wrong about the stakes system, getting paid or rewards will depend on the successful of campaign. bounty hunters getting free tokens through this method so for me the best thing to do is find a good campaign.
jpnl0008

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:41:52 PM

For me stakes have been payments have been fair and good most bounty has been very working hard but the only issue will be when they do not reach their soft cap then it becomes less interesting
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:43:16 PM

The betting system helps to discipline the participants, because it is necessary that they were active throughout the bounty. But the limit of participants will not be superfluous, I think.

salmaku

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 10:49:06 PM

if the stake system is used as a payment method, I believe there are positive and negative aspects. the positive aspect is that if the project is successful and reaches hardcap, then the fees obtained by the bounty hunters will likely be many, but if the project fails because it is unable to reach the softcap, then it will affect hunter hunters, the pay is very little according to the stake given .
so it's better to just look at the token payment system, so that the fees earned by the hunter bounties are not reduced and fixed.
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:14:24 PM

Yeah, it works fair. After all, that's the way was done from the beginning. As an example is signature participant, user who have high rank surely have more beautiful signature display, it's indeed should have more valued in their stake. I pretty hate a campaign that give equals stake between 2 ranks, which I often see are Full Members and Senior Members, whose display signature is much different.
VieleSind

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:22:16 PM

Agree with you; I think the payment of bounty will change in the future because I see the limit of that payment. The bounty ICO project should limit around 200 people and pay by ETH instead of Token to improve the salary of bounty members.
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:29:49 PM

I think that the stake system is more convenient and more safe for the project itself. Each project allocate a certain amount of tokens for the bounty program. For example: ICO have allocated 2% of total tokens for bounty. In the situation when collected funds during ICO are small, we have fixed amount and a lot of participants came to bounty program, it could turn out that after burning not sold tokens, instead of the planned 2%, for bounty they need to give 10% or more. Which would be deadly for the whole project. When we have a stake system, the number of tokens for the bounty program can be counted as percentage to the number of tokens sold.
llecrf

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:32:24 PM

I prefer direct calculation using coins or tokens, many new projects have changed the payment system at the Bounty company,
this will make it easier for all participants to get coins or tokens from the results of their work

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
ndico

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:39:38 PM

Well I still think the stake payment is still good though sometimes it has some disadvantage, especially when you have a lot of people participating, if you are lucky and do a bounty few people took part then you will be happy you did.

Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:42:37 AM

Staking is still the best as that gives a rank method according to the number of experience or number of people that could get info through your platform, and it makes the allocation be unique and each to share compare to the fixed payment which I see as a method that will not be OK and can be very irregular base on the number of participants and allocation token which might be very uncomfortable

aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:59:50 AM

There are numerous ongoing bounty programs who are rewarding the bounty hunters by stakes model and sometimes bounty hunters are disappointed by the fact that ICO's don't meet the softcap thus the users do not get any benefit for their hard work or sometime they receive too little rewards for their hard work due to stakes systems, do we really need stakes system or the best thing will be provided a fixed amount of tokens for bounty (like $100 work of tokens per week or so)?

Having a fixed amount of tokens is not beneficial for the project you are supporting. They could end up in debt if they only reach the softcap and still paying the bountyhunters in full amount. Stake system is there to reward the competition and more better because it is more of a support for the project their working on. Yes, it is saddening that bountyhunters could not be rewarded if their project didn't reach even the softcap but that was the job was built for, to promote the project to gather it's desired funding.
debby070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:18:37 AM

They have much more flexibility in their bounty campaigns using stakes method rather than fixed price. In any case that the bounty fails to meet the softcap, they can adjust the amount for the bounty hunters as simply as that.

bagikoin

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 02:54:06 AM

Maybe it would be nice if it could be either a token because it will know the face directly. However when the project did not reach the target, in this case, is useless and gives then the softcap token is also the same as it will not be for sale. System stakes I thought it was good and this could be accepted even though sometimes the results are unpredictable.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████