Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:56:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you happy with stakes payment method ?  (Read 1275 times)
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:01:45 PM

Definitely we all bounty hunters will be happy if we received fix amount of tokens for performing weekly/monthly tasks. But in most of the bounties we have stakes system that we receive weekly. Even stake system is a fair system and the problem is participation should be limited so that one can receive a good reward for their efforts or time. We as a bounty hunters put our serious efforts to promote the ICOs but did not get the right reward in the end and sometime rejected for xyz reason. If we get fixed amount for the task we perform I would be more happy.

cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:07:21 PM

What I have in mind is that we should have somehow make a different approach about the stakes and compensation to Bounty Hunters. It is good to see that we have accumulated numerous tokens through stakes but if it is possible to have a weekly payment such as in ETH or BTC. That would be a great help for Bounty Hunters who are dedicating their time, effort and even money (for electrical bills) just to do their weekly tasks.
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:17:14 PM

Grin I think your account level has no problems  Grin

Know I like both systems. It all depends on the project. There are companies where there are few participants, we can bet we all get a high reward. The problem is observed only in large projects where there are too many people. Of course, such projects (large) should have a fixed price for participation. Then they will attract more hunters.

I do not want to choose one system. They are both relevant.

Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:47:12 PM

Honestly I'm not , When it hasn't been specified that how much tokens I'm going to get it could be worthless , I have some bad experiences from staky tokens that I'm not eager to repeat them again .

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
soundrum
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:55:44 PM

It all depends on the number of people that get involved in the campaign, if those that do it are not much then I prefer staking method but if they are many then a fixed number of rewards is better than staking which does not have certainty of the amount of tokens.
Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:31:56 PM

Stake system of reward have been abused and used as an avenue of robing bounty hunters their fortune, having a fixed payment in ETH OR BTC is an excellent idea God bless you.
ridho002

Activity: 340

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:39:00 PM

I'm absolutely happy with it, just a craps that thinks the system is unfair. After that, the amount of payment depends on how many participants participated in the campaign, the more it, it will be smaller for everyone and vice versa.
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:31:47 PM

Stake system of reward have been abused and used as an avenue of robing bounty hunters their fortune, having a fixed payment in ETH OR BTC is an excellent idea God bless you.
I do not agree with you here because the stakes system have been the best method and techniques deployed by Bounty Managers in quantifying what hunters will receive at the end of the campaign. Most times it is better to get a good number of stakes so that you will earn good number of tokens from the Bounty Campaign. I still prefer stakes because even with fixed ETH and BTC Payment system, Bounty managers still make use of stakes before awarding ETH or BTC at the end of the Bounty Campaign. Stakes just make Bounty participants to work hard in creating more awareness about the campaign they Participated in.
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 08:01:29 PM

There are numerous ongoing bounty programs who are rewarding the bounty hunters by stakes model and sometimes bounty hunters are disappointed by the fact that ICO's don't meet the softcap thus the users do not get any benefit for their hard work or sometime they receive too little rewards for their hard work due to stakes systems, do we really need stakes system or the best thing will be provided a fixed amount of tokens for bounty (like $100 work of tokens per week or so)?
Stake or no stake,  if a bounty payment will be low, it will surely be low. My take is that the project team should take more accomodating decisions on bounty allocation, especially when they see that bounty participants are getting too much. They should also find a way to limit the number of tokens that can be accumulated by a single hunter. That's my take

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:49:25 PM

There is not many things to choose from, so I am happy with the one existing. Better of course, if they will pay in Ethereum.
baeva2

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:01:22 PM

I think the betting system would be good. Even better would be to have it designed for each range. Then the bounty hunters were not in vain and not in vain.
Invigorated

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:12:22 PM

I will have to agree that bounties with fixed amount of rewards are the most attractive. This is because for every task completed, you see the corresponding amount of rewards attached and as such, there is extra motivation to complete your task in time. The stakes system comes with a lot of complexities and most times, a lot of shortchanging of hunters by Bounty managers or Project developers. This leads to complains and sometimes dissatisfaction from hunters. I strongly suggest that this system be eradicated and a more sincere and transparent system implemented.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:46:10 PM

There are numerous ongoing bounty programs who are rewarding the bounty hunters by stakes model and sometimes bounty hunters are disappointed by the fact that ICO's don't meet the softcap thus the users do not get any benefit for their hard work or sometime they receive too little rewards for their hard work due to stakes systems, do we really need stakes system or the best thing will be provided a fixed amount of tokens for bounty (like $100 work of tokens per week or so)?
People complain only when they think they are not getting what they deserve, but the stakes system has some advantages, one of those is that if the ico you are promoting does not have many participants but it reaches its soft cap then you are going to receive an incredible amount of tokens and you could make in a single campaign more money than what you could have made in many more campaigns.
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:51:25 PM

I think the stakes system is really the best measurement of activity, but it has to be for a fixed amount of tokens in $ and not the usual dependent on softcap that is usually employed.
We bounty hunters are employed to work, and regardless of whatever happens, we should be paid for work well done.
There need to be a regulation about this. Because time spent cannot be recovered, but money can be recovered, bounty hunters deserves more.
Sometimes it is still good when it is not fix in $ because you will soon get the bonus if the price suddenly pump after you get your stakes. But, one thing that i don't like is that you work hard for them but still you didn't get your payment because they fail to reach their softcap.
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:54:59 PM

I am disappointed on bounties this year. It seems that it is so hard for them to let go of the ALLOCATED coins for bounties. It takes a very long time to distribute and KYC is taking a lot more time than expected. Also, ICO's are finding ways to delay everything and it makes bounty hunter frustrated. Only 10% of bounties I joined were paying and its a very painful experience to work for months without getting paid. Hopefully the scam ICO's will stop as soon as possible.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:58:05 PM

maybe in the past 2016 I like the payment system like that because at that time the bounty hunters were very few, different from today. Apart from that reason, there are also many gift programs that only pay stake, they don't pay their tokens
Thyphon

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:03:06 PM

For some bounties you really spend a lot of time. But we can not earn enough money because he can not get enough investment or scam. A solution to this problem is necessary
coinbitrade

Activity: 714
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:04:24 PM

maybe in the past 2016 I like the payment system like that because at that time the bounty hunters were very few, different from today. Apart from that reason, there are also many gift programs that only pay stake, they don't pay their tokens
That is clear that earlier it was much easier to make money, there were a maximum of 200 people in the social networks and now 1000 is the minimum. But all the same, and now you can certainly earn.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
coinbitrade

Activity: 714
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:06:38 PM

I think that we will not see such a system, very few people will want to pay ETH or BTC. So stay as it is.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:28:48 PM

Yes, why not? I like the bounty campaigns with the stake system, they are much better than the fixed pay campaigns
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: