Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:11:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you happy with stakes payment method ?  (Read 1271 times)
Lwtelencio

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:42:57 AM

There are numerous ongoing bounty programs who are rewarding the bounty hunters by stakes model and sometimes bounty hunters are disappointed by the fact that ICO's don't meet the softcap thus the users do not get any benefit for their hard work or sometime they receive too little rewards for their hard work due to stakes systems, do we really need stakes system or the best thing will be provided a fixed amount of tokens for bounty (like $100 work of tokens per week or so)?
I am very happy and very satisfied with it bevuase the system is fair and square towards distribution in giving out stakes for tokens.Ots better that way because it avoid cheating and promotes equality in coins giving and distribution.I think the payment should be on time as well because that is one of the biggest problem towards distribution in which they gave coins out of delayed time
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kiryamikronov

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:49:39 AM

Of course it is best if the project will pay a fixed money, but it's almost impossible. Then a problem will arise if the participants will be very much and will have to cut back these shares, and this again will cause contentment. I agree on the scoring system, the fewer people involved, the more you get and Vice versa.

★★★ Excalibur OS ► 1 XOS = 0.000025 ETH ★★★
https://excaliburos.com/ || Token-Sale : 03.09.2018 - 31.01.2019
audyearls

Activity: 215

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:36:12 PM

in fact, I am not happy with the payment method in the bounty program, especially in the bounty campaign, besides my account, which is only a junior member, in my opinion it is quite difficult to find a bounty program that can give me a decent fee, especially now there are many bounty programs that ultimately just scam, according to me it was very detrimental, indeed I did not spend any capital at all, but I had lost time when I joined the bounty campaign.
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:43:39 PM

It is a risk that the ICO will not reach it`s soft cap and we have to deal with it. It is the same when we
are investing it could happen that the price will crash when the coin enter the market.
We have to make our research and calculation to make a good decision in which bounty to take
participation.

Rena5

Activity: 145

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:22:24 AM

Stakes payment method is good and fair for me.
Right shares of what work have accomplished in a certain ICO projects.
Good basis for earning in bounty projects.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
Mommynigabby

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:30:37 AM

There are numerous ongoing bounty programs who are rewarding the bounty hunters by stakes model and sometimes bounty hunters are disappointed by the fact that ICO's don't meet the softcap thus the users do not get any benefit for their hard work or sometime they receive too little rewards for their hard work due to stakes systems, do we really need stakes system or the best thing will be provided a fixed amount of tokens for bounty (like $100 work of tokens per week or so)?

I'm generally Ok with stakes. I think its fait for everyone. My only problem is with BM's not sticking to their promises at the onset of the bounty. Also another problem is BMs leave the application form open until the end of the bounty. therefore the more participants the lesser the rewards. That's why when the bounty pool is small and the campaign is running for many weeks I tend to stop and leave the campaign because I know that come end of bounty, I would most likely get close to nothing especially with social media campaigns.
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:56:42 AM

To be honest, I'm not always happy with the result. I'm doing my job, and I have less credit than I expected. Often because of this I have conflicts with managers. I don't like it
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:10:15 AM

Yes, I am. We afe discussing this now because of many failed projects, they are now struggling to raise funds in the market. There is a reason why Stake based bounty worked before so well, you have a direct stake in the project by holding the tokens of the projects. Whatwe need to do is to hope things change for better and have investors confidence restored
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 05:20:55 AM

For me, stakes payment method is better than tokens per week you can get. Because projects giving tokens per week have the chance to only give allocation to their bounty less tokens or coins, while stakes payment can give all tokens allocated for bounty.
itsik78

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:14:36 AM

Indeed, a fixed payment would be more attractive, everyone would know what it works for, but I do not think that everyone will do it, because it will not be beneficial for everyone, and there is no likelihood that the project will not be a scam, what payment it would be did not guarantee
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 06:39:10 AM

I ma very happy with the stakes method because ultimately, even if they make it a fixed amount, if the total bounty allocation is not much, them people would still get poor rewards, so if the total token allocation for the bounty is worthwhile, then the tokens allocated per stake would be worth the effort as well.

HauntOne

Activity: 177

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:29:50 PM

It is difficult to say about contentment now.  In general, the whole thing is how to choose the bounty, especially for the signature of the campaign, but even with the most accurate research, there is still a chance that all the work will be in vain

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:40:52 PM

Using the fixed amount amount token bounty in the weekly period is a good thing because bounty hunters know the number of tokens they get without having to wait any more especially the calculation of stake sometimes takes a long time
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 09:15:36 PM

Already, many ICO teams pay for the services of the ICO bounty campaign participants in a fixed number of their tokens produced. For example, even the ICO WebSpaceX project, the signature of which I am now carrying, is paid to a member of my rank with a fixed number of WSPX tokens — 312,500 tokens per month.
However, the payment of a certain number of tokens per week or month does not mean significant earnings. It all depends on the prospects of the ICO project itself, since the price of earned tokens will depend on it.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
kjn311

Activity: 319

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:51:40 AM

Stakes are not very convenient. I do not always understand the principle by which they are exhibited. This is impractical, inconvenient and I think that with this method of exhibiting there is a huge chance of error
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:12:00 PM

There is no other choice, we must obey the rules that have been made. I once followed the bounty for a fee of $ and calculated per post (signature campaign). That is quite profitable, even though it is subsequently accumulated with the number of tokens. But worth it. The actual stakes system is the same, it is only to facilitate the calculation, especially if the number of participants is very large.
It is not as if people have a choice, the campaign managers are the ones that determine the rules of the campaign and a far as I can see the method of calculating stakes for each participant is the one that is the most common and it is also the one that seems to be the most fair since the people that contributed more to the campaign should get more rewards for their efforts.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:16:43 PM

For me both methods are good as long as the project is successful I have joined a lot of projects that was paused because of failing to reach the softcap, so I never received payment, stakes or a specific amount of token as long as the project is good and can reach the softcap.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:25:02 PM

That's is truly  correct bounty participants mostly they will receive unsatisfied rewards, sotimes they can receive with nothing working for a month because the project is scam, paying btc or any altcoin weekly easy distinguish how project legitimate.

I suggest participating in bounty campaign half btc or any coins have value in the market to the participant weekly rewards for their tash and the half reawards is token came from the icos project full pay after end of token sale.

Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:32:43 AM

At the moment yes, I am happy with the stakes payment, that is because, I experienced to join bounty where the initial payment is stakes and then the team decides to pay fixed amount of token which destroys the essence of bounty pool allocations.

akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:40:17 AM

To be honest, I am not happy with the stakes payment method because the only basis is the tenure of an account to this forum. It is impossible to rank up from member to full member and I believe that you will be investigated and possibly banned if every you rank up. This is just my opinion based on the post and telegram messages from those who ranked up.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: