Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:07:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunter's Problem  (Read 3933 times)
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:08:01 PM

It's that True if you are a truly bounty hunter you will experienced to promote a scam project ico ?

Precisely most of Bounty Hunters has already experience this kind of unfortunate incidents like scam Bounty Campaigns,Team don't pay enough as stated in terms something like that but we able to overcome this incidents and go forward to the next level that kind of perseverance is unique and truly found on Bounty Hunters.
Pechalka

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:12:19 PM

All, what bounty hunters just need is a selection of really good ICO and bounty with normal KYC or limited number of participants.

chennappa121

Activity: 400
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:13:07 PM

The big problem is the scam ico are increasing day by day they are not going to pay any amount to bounty hunters for their hard work and time, so we have to create a genuine bounty groups for avoid the scam ICOs and one more thing we have to build a strong community for bounty Hunters then we can discuss before any ICU going to scam it will be good for all Bunty bounty.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
magnum cyber

Activity: 775
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:14:38 PM

most of bounty hunters has experienced that i think, there's so many scam lately and maybe some newbie has been tricked to promoting some scam ico.i myself also experienced it

mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:28:12 PM

It's that True if you are a truly bounty hunter you will experienced to promote a scam project ico ?
It's happened a lot of times with me. But when i'm jr. member rank that's why i'm not concern regarding scam project promotion. I think it's happening with many bounty hunters that is why it does not know the information at the right time. We should be careful from scam project promotion.     

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Tendou_Karen

Activity: 444
Merit: 13

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:36:06 PM

Yes, it could be true, if you're not do some research first and directly joining the bounty campaign without knowing about the project itself.
We need to be careful and find out more info about the project before joining their bounty program.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Denamen

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:37:17 PM

No! Bounty hunters are also a normal people. they also have information as much as you have. They are not ICO managers and they dont know surely a project is scam or not. So, you should confirm like that

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Perie200

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:40:10 PM

Now scammers have become more cautious and prudent. I am studying the project closely to join his progress. Be careful of friends and study the information before participating in any project.
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:55:58 PM

This is not a problem of newbies only. Even more experienced bounty hunters fall for a shady project sometimes as scams are getting more sophisticated. Fortunately, I have not attended a bounty like that (yet), so I consider myself as a lucky person. It costs me a lot of time to get through all of the whitepapers and other documents, but the reward is worth the effort.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
crypto4earn
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:39:22 PM

as a year ago i was promote around 100's of scam ico but now i got experience and now before joining any bounty campaign first i would confirm that ico is not fake or scam and then i am going to start promoting any coin.
Wicked Sick

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:42:46 PM

Yes it is true, when you are doing bounties you have to keep in mind that there is always the possibility that you are going to end up doing one or a couple of scam bounties. In a market that is saturated with so much scam coins it is inevitable, the chances of doing a scam project are much higher so just keep it at the back your mind

Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 09:51:04 PM

It will only and only happen to you as a bounty hunter when you don't take precautions of every project you promote. In recent time most bounty hunters don't even have the time to conduct check on the product they promote before submitting an application to work for the company and the result at the end of the day is not just that they introduces people to invest in a scam project but they themselves will not be paid for the job they did within the period.
Argoo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 227

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:53:16 PM

Yeah it just normal for a bounty hunter to experience working or promoting scam projects. Nowadays there are so many scam projects created everyday.
This is not to say that it is normal for a bounty hunter to advertise a fraudulent ICO. Sometimes this happens only when we didn’t recognize fraud in such ICO projects in time. Periodically it is necessary to compare various incoming information in order to recognize fraudulent ICOs in time and immediately delete their signature if it is found.
PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:55:06 PM

The possibility of promoting a scam ICO is really big. If there would be a scam ICO they would be attracting more boubty hunters by giving them more fake opportunities to encourage them and many others to invest on their coins. But I would not say all bounty hunters would experience it not unless otherwiseif there are too many scam ICOs. But what I definitely encounter more are those ICOs that fail due to the teams lack of advertising or effort to promote it anywhere in the world. Maybe their plans didn't just work so they ended up like a scam. But I always believe there are scams and it is really true.

Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:58:59 PM

Yes it is true, when you are doing bounties you have to keep in mind that there is always the possibility that you are going to end up doing one or a couple of scam bounties. In a market that is saturated with so much scam coins it is inevitable, the chances of doing a scam project are much higher so just keep it at the back your mind
I agree.Sometimes we think that the one we had participated is a legit one,but then it still end up with a scam.I know it's not really worth it for all our efforts done but still we have to be more patient and accept that sometimes things like this really happen.We still have to go on and participate in another bounties hoping we'll be paid already.
Timmzzy

Activity: 785
Merit: 34

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:01:00 PM

Well am getting to join Bounties for my Frist time and in other words I use my instinct to promote for any company with a good research I don't think one have to go through in promoting a SCAM ICO. I think is even getting interesting and easy at this time where everyone will have to work hand in hand with his or her own research before they make decisions.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:23:02 PM

This is a really tricky and intelligent question. Well..I think maybe in the aspect where the bounty turns out to be scam which the hunters would have done their part already  Smiley but if not for that, I don't think hunters will intentionally do that.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 10:28:41 PM

Yep it's likely you are introducing a bad side of ICO. But it's your choice if you will promote the project. Anyways if you really wanted to promote good project be sure to track them on instagram or join on bitcoin signature campaign so you'll safe in the first place.

rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1116
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:32:41 PM

Yep it's likely you are introducing a bad side of ICO. But it's your choice if you will promote the project. Anyways if you really wanted to promote good project be sure to track them on instagram or join on bitcoin signature campaign so you'll safe in the first place.

That's certain if we choose those projects which has active communications on social media, and because of that reason we could find out how legit is their team. It will help us build our confidence on this situations which many projects right now turned out scam which, mainly a big problem on most of the bounty hunters.

Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:38:17 PM

to get a big profit from bounty hunters it is very difficult, sometimes we follow a scam project and we announce it, I think all bounty hunters have experienced that.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: