Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:48:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunter's Problem  (Read 3933 times)
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:45:54 AM

Recently, it seems to me that about 80% of the ICO are fraudsters. About 90% of ICO do not pay cheap coins to bounty hunters. And bounty hunters can promote fraudulent ICO only through ignorance.

Maslate

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:51:56 AM

The main bounty hunters problem is that you should wait for a long time when tokens become tradable at the big exchanges, if you want to receive a good profit.
They have to be like a real investor so they can make profit, if they will sell, then they will not have the value they've expected.
Every bounty participants understands that they receive cryptocurrency as payment, but the market is not good so they have to wait until it will recover.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:04:27 PM

As a bounty hunter, you may likely promote a scam project without you knowing it until it becomes clear. However, with a careful selection of projects you can avoid or reduce them drastically.
That why before joining in bounty do research first, Yeah i actually fully agree, As many ICOs scam in 2018 so don't get stuck on it, I'm not even sure about that im join in signature bounty, I mean that i use in my profile Cheesy
ipsec

Activity: 584
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:46:11 AM

As a bounty hunter, I understand that my main problem is fraudsters and reduced payments. Sometimes planning the modernization of the youtube channel, but in the end the money and the food may not be enough.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 08:16:53 AM

very often people do that, even for two times ico. without the latest notification, then there is no update from the team, does not answer all questions about bounty, it is certain that it is a scam. and I have experienced that twice before.
reynald70

Activity: 598
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:21:29 AM

Maybe now the problem for Bounty participants is when an ICO token is registered in the exchange market, the price is always far from the ICO price, so for Bounty participants when they see the market price is very far from the ICO price, they cannot get a decent profit. but only get a cheap profit.
sirengutou

Activity: 364

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:23:07 AM

This is inevitable for every bounty hunter, always encounter scam, sometimes even on a well-known ico, this year's icos are almost occupied by scammers, even timely and very careful screening project, still can not 100% exclude those scam icos.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
foxbitcoin

Activity: 593
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:36:21 AM

It's that True if you are a truly bounty hunter you will experienced to promote a scam project ico ?
I have never experienced a bounty of a scam, because I will conduct a detailed investigation of the project before I start working.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:36:37 AM

as a bounty hunter hard to compare, which are the true ICO are we chose to work with it. a lot bounty hunter here have already scamed by fake ICO.
if you are a bounty hunter and very concerned about crypto currencies development. and dont want to promote scam ico. You must be very careful when choosing, or you can choose from all well-known manager in this forum. they are very thorough and do not want their reputation to be damaged because they are involved in breaking fake ico.
TentallyMooN

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:39:00 AM

It's that True if you are a truly bounty hunter you will experienced to promote a scam project ico ?
Unfortunately, this is really a big problem for bounty hunters. Many people do not even suspect that they are promoting a fraudulent project, as many of us cannot figure out such projects. As a result, often bounty hunters remain upset and without salary
TentallyMooN

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:41:20 AM

as a bounty hunter hard to compare, which are the true ICO are we chose to work with it. a lot bounty hunter here have already scamed by fake ICO.
if you are a bounty hunter and very concerned about crypto currencies development. and dont want to promote scam ico. You must be very careful when choosing, or you can choose from all well-known manager in this forum. they are very thorough and do not want their reputation to be damaged because they are involved in breaking fake ico.
For example, Amazix, I personally have not yet encountered fraudulent projects in which they would be engaged. They are engaged only in worthy projects. But also, they have stricter rules than other bounty managers.
mcnocon2

Activity: 616
Merit: 18

📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:44:59 AM

Sometimes its unavoidable, we don't know in the beginning which project is scam or legit so there is no way we can distinguish. But there is a way to avoiding this scenario. There is a board here in bitcointalk which is Scam accusation which we can see all the scam projects and why is it considered as a scam. I highly suggest to always visit that board once or twice a day to avoid scam projects.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
mechanic081971

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

Zaydo

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:52:43 AM

I experience some projects are scam. They are not paying us for what they want to do on hunters like tasks, invite or referrals, promoting them and other reasons selfdrops. Bounty hunters are the non investors but they invest their time to do some task to earn money. But the other projects are not paying so bounty hunters like me are wasting some time on the other project that didn't paying anything.

Jr Member
(((    MARTKIST.org    )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No IC
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:08:19 AM

The possibilities of promoting scam project might be there for bounty hunter as project coming to cryptocurrency space are not regulated and not be acciuntable to snyone neither dies anyone hold project to any standard!
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:14:22 AM

If you don't choose campaigns to participate in bounty carefully then 50% of ICOs where you take part will turn out to be scam.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
oceanx
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:35:46 AM

In a pile of dirt there is a diamond somewhere. Who is looking for will find. All people will not find, but at least someone lucky.
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:36:04 AM

If I see that the project is a fraud, of course, I will keep away from such a project, and I will not promote it. Since I know that this project will deceive not only investors, but also bounty hunters.

Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:42:06 AM

I also joined and promoted a scam ICO before at that's nearly give me and my fellow participants a negative trust but thankfully that it not happen to us because we just a bounty hunters and we don't know at first if the project is a scam.
tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:45:42 AM

Many problem faced by bounty hunter, is not how many ico have scam at the middle way but how many time bounty participants never got their payment at bounty campaign project because fake and scammer by bounty campaign manager.
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:02:34 AM

Not only Experienced bounty hunters even newbies fall to promoting scam ICO without them knowing it, the most important thing is they will immediately stop promoting these scam Ico the moment they found out that they are scam and fraud ICO, if you still continue people might think you are still supporting them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: