Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:00:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunter's Problem  (Read 3933 times)
aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:49:43 PM

I have promoted scam projects and made my time in vain. I did not know that what I was promoting was a scam project. All bounty hunters must experience this. I am one of the true bounty hunters.
GWS My Boy

Activity: 600
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 01:55:35 PM

The main bounty hunters problem is that you should wait for a long time when tokens become tradable at the big exchanges, if you want to receive a good profit.
exactly, that no true bounty hunter who is in a hurry to sell the tokens he has just obtained is on the market. it is only new people who feel the benefits that are a little, and for true bounty hunters will surely know the right time when selling it so that they will get rich quicker in the income earned in the bounty project.

Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1610
Merit: 162

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:02:04 PM

It's that True if you are a truly bounty hunter you will experienced to promote a scam project ico ?

If you are a bounty hunter and you are not careful enough, yes, there's a good chance you'll promote scam projects too.
And I know that it's hard to find the bounty, join before the limited number of places fills up and also research the background of the project you'll promote.
Agree. Before joining and participating in a bounty program, we must first examine the project we are going to promote. Reread the whitepaper of a project to look at the prospects for an ICO project.

felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:02:09 PM

it happens, and projects can become a scam already far after the ISO and after partial implementation - there are “black sheep” in the team
Yes, and even for receiving multi-million fees, fraudsters can very well and efficiently imitate activities
so no one is safe from scam

sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:15:55 PM

It's that True if you are a truly bounty hunter you will experienced to promote a scam project ico ?
It could be happen with a bounty hunter. I think you need to research the bounty first either there will be a chance to promote the scam project .So that bounty hunter's need to research background first .

Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:18:47 PM

The probability of participating in a scam ICO project is relatively very high nowadays for even both newbies and pros in the game. This is happening all because crypto is going through serious hard times.

Hence, a need to be extra careful in our approach to these projects.
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 02:22:41 PM

To avoid doing scam project as a bounty hunter it's necessary you carry out a due diligent search of the projects you want to participate in its bounty program,however there are some ICOs you might suspect them as scam and you might fall as victims

shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 02:26:19 PM

You are right including me almost all hunters have promoted some projects which were scam, But some time it is hard to explore the scam project. But must research the project with all aspects before promoting.

Sultanar484
Copper Member

Activity: 232

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:28:06 PM

Bounty hunters aren't always aware about SCAM projects. They promote many project of which some projects may be scams after few weeks promoting. Some honorable Legendary, Hero and Senior  members are always trying to findout Fraud ICOs and SCAMMERS and they warn the bounty hunters many times not to promote that scam project.

udam

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 02:31:16 PM

If you are a  true bounty hunter you should responsible about promoting projects. Because your reputation on social medias and other platforms will reduce. Actually this would not a serious case for  bounty hunters who trying to earn money somehow. before promoting any project bounty hunters should made own research about it.

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
Raidal

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 02:44:01 PM

Yeah, indeed the biggest problem as a bounty campaign hunter is promoting a scam ICO project. We really suffer a great loss if we become victims of the ICO. If we promote a scam ICO then there are many disadvantages we experience, such as we will not get paid, we are tired of spending time and energy, and we have spread information that is not responsible. Therefore, as a bounty campaign hunter, we must be very careful in choosing ICO. I myself was a victim of a scam ICO. I have been promoting the ICO for almost three months regularly and suddenly I find information that the project is a scam project. Of course I was very disappointed especially when my account rank was already a member so I had hoped to get a pretty good profit. However, these are lessons for us to become more experienced and professional. That is a bit of my opinion.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
neli234

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:56:21 PM

Agree. Before joining and participating in a bounty program, we must first examine the project we are going to promote. Reread the whitepaper of a project to look at the prospects for an ICO project.

That's true, but only experienced bounty hunters have the ability to do it, most people just see the bonus projects done. or projects appreciated on ICObench ..
SeVenlast

Activity: 413

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:01:41 PM

as long as I joined the bounty I never promoted a scam project, I only ever promoted a failed project, they returned funds from investors because they did not succeed in collecting softcaps, you must be able to distinguish between failed projects and scam projects.

It seems like you are always faced with luck if you have never experienced a scam project. I will be interested in what projects you are taking to avoid scams.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:23:46 PM

I think in the crypto world anything can happen, if we are not careful and less selective then bad things will happen. Project Scam and not scam are things that are in fact exist and cannot be avoided, the basis is that each individual has unique thoughts. Therefore for me to be selective in choosing is a small solution that has quite a lot of benefits.
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 03:28:36 PM

as long as I joined the bounty I never promoted a scam project, I only ever promoted a failed project, they returned funds from investors because they did not succeed in collecting softcaps, you must be able to distinguish between failed projects and scam projects.

The truth is most of ICOs are scam and were made just to collect money and never release a product they say they're working on. And you'll never know about it, as in most cases they don't just run away with money, but still post fake updates and promises about their work process, when actually they do not do anything. And why should they? They already have investors' money.

nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 03:31:20 PM

I believe this is something that when everyone in crypto come to think about it, you most have participated and or some how promoted a scam project ICO. I have read through a lot of post in my months of participating in bounties and have seen some complaints from many bounty hunters about how the ICOs they have participated in have turned out to be some sort of scam after the project was left dead by the developers. This is why we have to really investigate the type of ICOs we engaged in by following ICO bounty managers that have been trusted in crypto over the years to be sure you are not promoting or involving in this scam ICOs as there will always be scam ICOs in crypto world.
elenka n

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:32:54 PM

It so happens that bounty hunters do not even suspect that they are promoting a fraudulent project, but this does not mean that they are promoting only such projects!
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:34:00 PM

It is true, I have joined several bounties where I have spent almost months promoting it and ended up to be a scam. I think joining bounty has the same risk as ICO investment. That is why before joining bounties, you should also review what project are you going to join to avoid wasting your time and effort.
akterjuli
Copper Member

Activity: 749
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:43:09 PM

I didn't promote a scam project willingly yet. But if I promote unwillingly then that is different matters.
Always I am trying to justify a project before joining. If that's looks good and promising then I am join with that project. We all should do this.
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:46:06 PM

It's not always true, it will be true if you don't research on your bounty before joining them, if you always research on your bounty and be picky when it comes to bounty, you won't promote scam ICO. Just treat bounty the way you will treat the ICO you will invest into.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: