Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:40:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunter's Problem  (Read 3933 times)
kimjenglot

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:53:47 PM

It's not always true, it will be true if you don't research on your bounty before joining them, if you always research on your bounty and be picky when it comes to bounty, you won't promote scam ICO. Just treat bounty the way you will treat the ICO you will invest into.
unfortunately in the crypto world everything can happen, as when we examine it and we value that the project is good, but with the passage of time the intentions of the project can also change at any time. and finally they deceive us and not pay for what we have done
Musia

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:54:09 PM

It's that True if you are a truly bounty hunter you will experienced to promote a scam project ico ?
When bounty-hunter participate in bounty they do not know whether the project will be successful, how good it is and do not know whether it will be a scam project. Hunters are interested in the fact that the project was good, because then they will be able to sell his coins more expensive if the project is successful.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:58:24 PM

It's that True if you are a truly bounty hunter you will experienced to promote a scam project ico ?
as long as I joined the bounty I never promoted a scam project, I only ever promoted a failed project, they returned funds from investors because they did not succeed in collecting softcaps, you must be able to distinguish between failed projects and scam projects.

The truth is most of ICOs are scam and were made just to collect money and never release a product they say they're working on. And you'll never know about it, as in most cases they don't just run away with money, but still post fake updates and promises about their work process, when actually they do not do anything. And why should they? They already have investors' money.
ico who only gives promises and does not release the product which can be a big problem, we can see a lot of ico happening in that position and it will continue to happen to a thing that might be harmful so I think that is something that might not be the best position for bounty participants.

darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:00:15 PM

We only really know ICO and scam bounty when they refuse to distribute the token or they disappear after the ICO ends. So it is very difficult for us to recognize them as scams when they are just starting because all the projects now look very legit and great
Rijaalul Asyqoo

Activity: 183

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:46:39 PM

I have experienced this kind of thing, at that time I was very excited to promote the project I was working on, but it was in vain that it did not benefit myself because the project I was working on was fraud.
bad luck.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:50:16 PM

What is your opinion on this issue? Investors are also promoting the project, and all possible analysts. Are we all a community of the cryptocurrency world moving fraudsters forward? I do not think so. I think that I honestly work for the benefit of the development of the cryptocurrency world.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Negdan4ik

Activity: 230

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:51:12 PM

Of course the chances are now great to get to the scammers, we certainly need to be careful, but this is often not enough, as every second project is a Scam.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
yatogami

Activity: 462

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:52:08 PM

If you do make a thorough research and analysis of the projects you are going to promote there's little chance to be scammed.
Another problem is that many projects extend their bounty campaigns, reduce the bounty hunters' rewards and do not support their tokens, which eventually cost pennies.
These are not scams in the direct meaning of this word, but they introduce the rules that make the bounty hunters' work harder.

guffie

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:55:15 PM

Scam projects are indeed very difficult to know. And when you do a prize campaign and a project that you do a scam, of course, you will be very disappointed. I think everyone doesn't intend to do a fraudulent project campaign. But this is what makes us have to be careful about participating in the ICO project.
suride212

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:22:26 PM

in general, bounty hunters are prone to experience ICO fraud projects, because as a bounty hunter, part-time workers are very vulnerable to being trapped by fraudulent projects. I myself have experienced it with sweet promises or offered free tokens, but actually the opposite is just nonsense, which in the end from the manager does not make a clear contribution or run away with his own benefit. it has become our awareness to be more vigilant before choosing because it is difficult to distinguish between fraud or not fraud and positive many new projects that are more developed.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:26:52 PM

yes, at this time bounty hunters are very disappointed with this year's bounty campaign. there are many bounties that scam so that it harms investors and bounty hunters. Now bounty hunters must be more careful in choosing a bounty project that will be promoted because if it's not more careful it will be a waste of time to promote scam projects.

bouren

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:30:16 PM

Yes its pretty normal nowadays. Most of the projects are scam today. Its quite hard to identify whether projects are scam or legit. I have also experienced same. I was working on many projects but in consideration i got nothing. I will not mention the names of the projects. But yes its pretty normal.
Ionzar

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:56:38 PM

In fact, all bounty hunters in their work are faced with various difficulties and risks. Including it is necessary to recognize the fact of many fraudulent projects, to choose the appropriate option is really difficult. But I continue to participate in the bounty, just choose the projects you need carefully.
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:36:03 PM

as long as I joined the bounty I never promoted a scam project, I only ever promoted a failed project, they returned funds from investors because they did not succeed in collecting softcaps, you must be able to distinguish between failed projects and scam projects.

The truth is most of ICOs are scam and were made just to collect money and never release a product they say they're working on. And you'll never know about it, as in most cases they don't just run away with money, but still post fake updates and promises about their work process, when actually they do not do anything. And why should they? They already have investors' money.

I acknowledge that ICO are now being exploited to be profiteers from scammers. But when you say ICO are scams, I do not agree with that. Many projects are fulfilling their promises in their roadmap
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:52:07 PM

Unfortunately, it is not always possible to distinguish a good ICO project from a fraudulent ICO project under the guise of a good one, since this type of fraudulent ICO has essentially everything for success, but in the end it's just scammers.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ducky1

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:05:46 PM

No one is immune from this. Many bounty hunters promote scam projects without even knowing it. You need to study the project, which you take for a bounty, carefully.

.█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
.CARTESI.📱.LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS.
                               .█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:18:10 PM

Yes, it happens a lot, most especially when it is hard sometimes to distinguish between genuine project and scam project. Although, if you are bent on doing careful research on every bounty you want to participate in, you can. It is just that it might require so e time and expertise.
Before i became more aware on how to identify scam ICOs, i had fallen victim of some. So experience can be a good teacher.
Maslate

Activity: 3038
Merit: 693

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:08:00 AM

Yes, it happens a lot, most especially when it is hard sometimes to distinguish between genuine project and scam project. Although, if you are bent on doing careful research on every bounty you want to participate in, you can. It is just that it might require so e time and expertise.
Before i became more aware on how to identify scam ICOs, i had fallen victim of some. So experience can be a good teacher.
You learn from your mistakes, that's the most important, however even good ICO nowadays can expect a dump when trading due to the market
uncertainty, price has continues to dump, I thought the correction was over but we witness a sudden pump today which could affect the ICOs.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Ri Polok

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:58:36 AM

Project vision, Team members, and White paper are the most important thing. Find out team members social activity history. Do your own deep research and don't go to be greedy participating every bounty on the bitcointalk website.
manbota

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:40:33 AM

I believe that the main problem for bounty hunters are difficulties in earning income. Over the past months I have come across a few fraudulent projects. But I still believe in the huge potential of the modern airdrops and bounty market - next year I expect the emergence of new useful projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: