Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:02:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to stay sane??  (Read 740 times)
icomaster90

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:05:38 AM

i think that first you should know that if you invest there's always a risk, so if you lose money, then it's completely normal
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:10:12 AM

Take a break and relax to avoid doing mistakes and stress on it .don't pursue your self on a risky situation. Must wait for the right time to sell or whatever you want.  Indeed market will not end which is it will recover again and again no matter what happen. So put more patience!  
gatilocoin

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:11:42 AM

so, how it's going? i hope you're all fine and in a perfect mental condition to help me. just share your secret, how you handle your stress caused by abrupt drops? how can you stay alive when one of the morning brings you news that your chosen alt has lost a lot in price? is there any chance of keeping your head cool? i may be too emotional or touchy, but really, isn't it outrageous that after all your time-consuming researches and observations and readings all you get is zero on your wallet? i would simply love you to tell me how you reduce the consequences of it. i can't be the only one who is so anxious about crypto. sometimes i hold my breath before updating information considering crypto. deep inside i think it might assist me in some way, somehow affect my chosen coins, haha. is that normal? have you ever felt that way, too? what are your thoughts? don't leave me alone in the darkness, please!

You can buy porcelain plates and break them,  emotionally it will get better. Grin If you have not invested in a scam, then you need to wait.
VK.point

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

(https://exip.live/)

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:30:46 AM

The conclusion is very easy, that is, don't panic when prices and market conditions decline. It's better to drink tea in the morning to avoid a little stress. Don't think too much about it, it will interfere with health and a healthy way of thinking. Let's just say the wind that passes, it will definitely pass.

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
rasulibragimavic

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:43:57 AM

t is impossible to accept but you need to apply it wisely and not rush into extremes ! Never buy a coin for all the money ! In case it falls just buy more and you will not have nervous breakdowns !

VENUSENERGY | CRYPTOCURRENCY  M I N I N G
https://venusenergy.io/
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:43:46 AM

It's been a difficult journey honestly. As someone who doesn't really know how markets work I used to regret joining and investing. There have been times when I almost quit but trust me you, there's no thrill once you are out of it. It kind of grows on you. You just take it as a learning experience and move on. Just remember that future is rock solid and you are contributing a major role in building it. I hope we all do well in future and shine.
I really do not see anything difficult at all in this journey. It is a downtrend, it is a normal thing and for one thing, it brings a good chance to be getting in at a very sweet price as far as I am concerned, and how you want to see it is left for you actually. The problem with a lot of people is that they focus so much on the short term and they tend to forget that over the years, this is nothing that is new, but at the end of the day, those who foresee the future to be bright and held on to what they had enjoyed it at the end.
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:01:07 PM

There are a lot of people right now who are regretting their decision to become crypto investors and that is only a normal reaction to the market. If you are still here right now that means that you have being through the worst of it. you have watched the price of the coins fall and now is time for you to just wait for the prices to go back up. one way to keep yourself sane is to not look at the charts all of the time, trust me, you would be better for it.
Qu1ck$1Lv3r

Activity: 170

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:05:55 PM

In my first days i was very emotional about prices pumps and dumps but now after that huge bear market i started to be emotionless. Only i believe cryptocurrencies future and with my believe of crypto drops are not affecting me anymore.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:15:09 PM

If it is about sanity for anyone then i think it is time we walked away, and that stands true for each one of us. Invest only what you can afford to lose, and definitely have an alternate source of income. With crypto in such a state of flux, and so unpredictably volatile, its unhealthy to wait with bated breath or putting it in sync with the rise and fall of the market rates.
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:30:23 PM

The key is to think about something else, just forget about the ones that have been dumped 90% and write them off completely. Look at different coins and diversify. This is the time to accumulate more not be depressed about the price
Myra4

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:37:08 PM

so, how it's going? i hope you're all fine and in a perfect mental condition to help me. just share your secret, how you handle your stress caused by abrupt drops? how can you stay alive when one of the morning brings you news that your chosen alt has lost a lot in price? is there any chance of keeping your head cool? i may be too emotional or touchy, but really, isn't it outrageous that after all your time-consuming researches and observations and readings all you get is zero on your wallet? i would simply love you to tell me how you reduce the consequences of it. i can't be the only one who is so anxious about crypto. sometimes i hold my breath before updating information considering crypto. deep inside i think it might assist me in some way, somehow affect my chosen coins, haha. is that normal? have you ever felt that way, too? what are your thoughts? don't leave me alone in the darkness, please!

I stopped paying attention to what is happening in the market for a long time because I am almost sure that it will recover sooner or later. I have been in this market for a long time and during this time I have become more relaxed about it

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 07:38:09 PM

it is hard to saty sane and i think that i understand you and i believe that we all need to be extremelly careful at duch issues

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 07:40:00 PM

The key is to think about something else, just forget about the ones that have been dumped 90% and write them off completely. Look at different coins and diversify. This is the time to accumulate more not be depressed about the price
there can be really exhausting and you can find yourself worn out because of stress, so watch ylurself znd be careful

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
ethalliance

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:42:28 PM

The main thing is not to worry. And every time it is better to provide not a pleasant situation and solve. What then, worry and regret. All our fears and experiences come in pairs without any particular reason.
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:57:41 AM

Stop being mad about  things that you could not affect. When you see the market as a set of facts, where there is no place for emotion, it may be much easies for you.
avarnet

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

Enterapp

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:00:18 AM

i think that first you should know that if you invest there's always a risk, so if you lose money, then it's completely normal
it is true because in any investment there is a certain risk, even though what is received is large or small, we must be able to accept, because the return on investment is also very good and comparable to the risk

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:07:01 AM

so, how it's going? i hope you're all fine and in a perfect mental condition to help me. just share your secret, how you handle your stress caused by abrupt drops? how can you stay alive when one of the morning brings you news that your chosen alt has lost a lot in price? is there any chance of keeping your head cool? i may be too emotional or touchy, but really, isn't it outrageous that after all your time-consuming researches and observations and readings all you get is zero on your wallet?

Damn, I have same sentiment this week. I badly needed money and looking at my wallet I don't know which to sell without too much loss and those bounty rewards I'm hoping either worthless or ico pause and there's just nothing much.
I don't know which to let go...I know investing is risky and all those thing but I'm just not sure how to hold on at this moment that I'm getting a little crazy, whiny and bitchy!

Reality is the only thing that is real.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:11:35 AM

The first rule of investing that most people like to brush under the carpet "Don't invest more than you can afford to lose". You need to also break any emotional attachment to your investment and treat it like money you already gave away. Being a patient person is also going to help as you may need to wait longer than you thought to break even or make a profit.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:04:09 AM

The first rule of investing that most people like to brush under the carpet "Don't invest more than you can afford to lose". You need to also break any emotional attachment to your investment and treat it like money you already gave away. Being a patient person is also going to help as you may need to wait longer than you thought to break even or make a profit.

Of course before put an investment in cryptocurrency you need to make a deep research, analyze every coins if it's having  potential. If you watch the history of crypto, you will know that this kind of situation is a normal. Patience is the key.
Anicasalar

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:36:58 AM

Facebook capitalization lost almost 8% during one night because of bad news. It means that 60 billions were erased and Mark is still fine. You shoudl try some yoga.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: