Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:53:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Here is how i survive in red market  (Read 724 times)
Cryptolord_ng
Copper Member

Activity: 365
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 05:19:34 AM

Alright, thanks for sharing, I think i will be trying masternode and staking one of this days because that's what I've not been doing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AiloveYouks21

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:38:27 AM

~snap
This strategy has been used by many people but still there is a possibility that you will experience a loss.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:44:01 AM

Staking is an old idea. Those who got in early of course made a lot of profits during the bull run but if you look long term at POS coins,,, you almost see that mainly their value slowly erodes over time, because of course people will sell their interest from staked coins, just until they gain back their investment. Many will continue to stake until they have 2x or 3x compounded coins, before selling again. Seems like a good idea at first until you see everything drop.

There is no trick and no secret. Everything stops working after a while.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Froy

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:46:48 AM

All these steps are unproductive in such conditions. Only day trading is possible, and tokens will not give any hope, as all alt falls in value. So grab the pumps and constant corrections.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:50:17 AM

I stopped and retired my entire Altcoin to FIAT if the market started to show signs of going down. There is not anything in Crypto. We need to have plans when the market begins to fall, or we will lose money because the big waves start to go crazy.
darkangel020716

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:51:11 AM

Oh great, i guest i bet for the first dump after the ICO to first to earn before it will drop into the deep. I mean the price of the fresh ICO projects is good at the start but after distribution the price of it will drastically drop so you need to be first to dump before it goes to dip. And statking is also good if you have much coins inside it, but if you dont the stakes you will get is small, but can survive in the reds.
joykulot

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:55:16 AM

Don't skip to buy and hold, but make sure that the coins you want to buy is good and has a ability to grow more in the future. Red market advantage is to buy more and hold.
muncuss (OP)

Activity: 634
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:44:51 AM

~~
we just need to grab and manage any good chances and opportunities.
no drop in value if you get a coin with real project which bring real demand, not only from stakers

~snap
This strategy has been used by many people but still there is a possibility that you will experience a loss.
Nothing guaranteed, sir
tuthienloc92bk

Activity: 364
Merit: 34

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:04:57 PM

No that's cloud mining. MN is you hold and lock ex. 1000 coins in your wallet to create masternode which purpose is validating block. you can do it in your own wallet or join shared masternode service in both sites which require less coins

It mean that I can use the my own wallets to join masternode? So is it safe? Can you tell me how to join masternode?

Lol what makes you take it so easily? Have you considered about the difficulty before try to mine it? with only a small rig and then it would be impossible to do. They mine it because they have been joining it from the start.
You sound like need to get more knowledge about that.

Honestly, I don't know how masternodes work to earn the profits....

Thank you for your advice. I have still learnd more about masternode here. If you have more information, kindly send me this. Thanks in advance.
gerbas

Activity: 581

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:25:15 PM

When the market is falling down so much, then i'll stop to sell my coins, after that I will try to analyze the market and start to purchase coins when i feel the market reach it's lowest price.
hugasinora

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:01:41 PM

it is true that the four ways that you suggest along with the reasons too, I am more focused on the second and third points, because I am currently using that method to get profit when the price of coins decreases, I will not be lazy to analyze coin price changes, because it is very important to know lowest price and highest price if you want to trade
DeltaX

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:18:39 PM

When the market is falling down so much, then i'll stop to sell my coins, after that I will try to analyze the market and start to purchase coins when i feel the market reach it's lowest price.
The down trend of crypto can be considered as the buy time, and try to sell them all when they are getting another rebound again. this is a speculation market and anything depends on the demand and supply. i just try to take an opportunity to buy more and more dude. It can be considered as a good strategy.
ghosong

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:19:36 PM

I sold some of my Ethereum to take part in several legitimate ICOs, and it proved that it gave me many advantages. I also trade crypto daily. The basic rule is just buy the dips and then sell them if there is an up. but that made my time run out to check the development of the market, this strategy was effective enough for me to survive the bear market.
coin111s

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:24:17 PM

You should sell your coins when the market start red cycle, and buy later in the bottom. But its hard to find the bottom.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:25:31 PM

So basically, what you are saying is if a person has a day job and unable to trade or study trading, just look for coins/tokens with POS and masternode. Not a bad idea but you have to be very careful also because there are those that offer lucrative returns but with no real use case.
idioma1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:40:31 PM

The most important thing to keep in mind during slowdown is that it's normal for the crypto market to have negative years—it's part of the cycle.By staying calm and not making any sudden moves, you'll save yourself from becoming a bear's lunch. Like do not sell and do not buy. just be patient and wait till it will grow
Nivia1st

Activity: 821

Volare.network

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:56:09 PM

if I personally prefer to retain a portion of the potential coins even though it has got profit, for example eth yesterday I bought eth at a price of $ 170 and when it was sold but I chose to keep it. and I also do scalping for even though the profit is a little but if we can be consistent it is enough. lastly I like to arbitrate if I see the difference in altcoin prices between markets is quite large.

bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:00:20 PM

Thanks for sharing your tips. In this bear market, I mainly hold my coins, host masternode coins and staking coins to earn passive income. Same here, I have a day job and can’t really do day trading.
virtual_miner

Activity: 475

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:54:31 PM

I stopped and retired my entire Altcoin to FIAT if the market started to show signs of going down. There is not anything in Crypto. We need to have plans when the market begins to fall, or we will lose money because the big waves start to go crazy.

This is a safe way to market a flame and not notice a sign of prosperity. But in the long run the money is the money we all want it to grow, if the market forever like this will make people give up it
@baoli

Activity: 1162

Base.protocol

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:58:34 PM

You lines are good planning well one can come of a red market. Where I am not too comfortable is the staking area cause I know some coins dump so hard one won't get his/her initial deposit . 

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: