Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 07:53:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Here is how i survive in red market  (Read 736 times)
Pamahaw
Copper Member

Activity: 269
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:42:22 AM

and masternode also good. not all is expensive, you can have teloscoin masternode with only $4 which give you 1,180% ROI in one month. or you can have xg masternode by 0.016 btc/around $100 and you can get 50K satoshi/$3 everyday (rough calculation). or new coin smartfox masternode with 6,309% ROI in 6 days only
I want to learn how to run a masternode but i think it needs a superfast internet which is none in our country. How do you run your masternode OP?

Do you have some recommended staking coins?
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:59:11 AM

short the market, hold as much as possible.
tuthienloc92bk

Activity: 364
Merit: 34

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:52:54 PM

You get paid by validating blocks, just like mining but hardware is replaced by required coins. and profit is determined by coin price in market.

Oh, it looks like we invest and they will buy devices to mine coins, right? Thank you for the information, I will take a look myself when I have a small asset.
MatinSTR

Activity: 198
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:03:34 PM

For now the proper way is to hodl, not to trading and selling, The most profit you will get if you you will sell when bul run will back.
Andromada

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:08:58 PM

The red market can survive just as well as the growing one. You just need to be able to trade. And then you even in the sidewall will be able to make a profit. There are many different auxiliary indicators to help
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:16:18 PM

How does it possible? Looks like good at first. How about people buying more coins to make more profit by staking their coins? i'm sure you're promoting this coin so beginners will likely to buy coins to stake coin. Stay away from this kind of scheme. If you can't handle risk people don't buy!
muncuss (OP)

Activity: 740

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:07:13 AM

Oh, it looks like we invest and they will buy devices to mine coins, right? Thank you for the information, I will take a look myself when I have a small asset.
No that's cloud mining. MN is you hold and lock ex. 1000 coins in your wallet to create masternode which purpose is validating block. you can do it in your own wallet or join shared masternode service in both sites which require less coins

How does it possible? Looks like good at first. How about people buying more coins to make more profit by staking their coins? i'm sure you're promoting this coin so beginners will likely to buy coins to stake coin. Stay away from this kind of scheme. If you can't handle risk people don't buy!
No i'm not promoting any of those coins, nor i have their MN. Just for example
cynta

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:16:34 AM

How to find that good coin to bring us better profit?Lol do you think that easy you can get one?Since its only once i a thousand if not millions lol.stop dreaming because even you cannot find that daily

And about masternodes that promise %1,180 return of investments?Only stupid people here will trust your stupid idea.because if thats reality all the investors now are millionaires and richer lol
Really? r u just suffered great loss?

i put link not without purpose. Lol i get more bucks while you trolling me

Indeed all altcoins will become ash, but not the right decision if we sell them to get or cut losses. It's better to keep holding and look for opportunities to sell if the pump happens.
Nope. sometime cutloss is best decision
if you really need a cut loss, what is wrong ... all depends on our decision - each, if afraid of experiencing a bigger loss, cut loss is indeed the solution
iamMhew

Activity: 688

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:27:19 AM

What you do in bear market? what you do when your coin price down, or bounty payment is far below your expectation?
many ppl will HODL their coin until pamp, but when? when pamp? when lambo?

that's not smart way to survive in red market. this is smart way to survive in red market:
1. cash out to fiat (if your loss is huge, skip this)
2. trade your coin/scalping (if you are nub or just simply lazy reading chart everyday, skip)
3. hold coin/token which give you airdrop (if you are impatient or don't know what coin to hold, skip)
4. staking and masternode

i've tried ^this all, and for now staking is best way to get more money in red market. i have real job so trading is not suitable, i also can't just hold, that's not productive and give you nothing. by staking, you can grow your coin by doing nothing, and can give you decent profit if you stake coin with big return.

and masternode also good. not all is expensive, you can have teloscoin masternode with only $4 which give you 1,180% ROI in one month. or you can have xg masternode by 0.016 btc/around $100 and you can get 50K satoshi/$3 everyday (rough calculation). or new coin smartfox masternode with 6,309% ROI in 6 days only

>(this is only fact from MASTERNODES.ONLINE, not my recommendation)<
(*and i'm not promoting, i don't have any of those coins)

oh stakinglab.io and stakecube.net also have online staking and masternode services, and poslist.org for PoS coin list

Thanks for the idea and links of the sites for staking, honestly im kind of tired on how to survive in this bear market, ive lost almost 80% of my assets and nothing change for about 2 months, and now i read this thread so i get more ways of idea to survive the bear market, i want to try this.
Hanebel

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:47:44 AM

What you do in bear market? what you do when your coin price down, or bounty payment is far below your expectation?

that's not smart way to survive in red market. this is smart way to survive in red market:
2. trade your coin/scalping (if you are nub or just simply lazy reading chart everyday, skip)
3. hold coin/token which give you airdrop (if you are impatient or don't know what coin to hold, skip)

i've tried ^this all, and for now staking is best way to get more money in red market. i have real job so trading is not suitable, i also can't just hold, that's not productive and give you nothing. by staking, you can grow your coin by doing nothing, and can give you decent profit if you stake coin with big return.

oh stakinglab.io and stakecube.net also have online staking and masternode services, and poslist.org for PoS coin list
For me trading is still the best because in my case, gaining good profits even in the bear market is possible. But I didn't tried staking so far. May I know where do you put your coins for staking? My fear about this staking is the assurance that the platform will not be closed for some reasons. I know there are unsuccessful sites out there.
Refozzblaze

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:55:51 AM

How can you choose a good masternode ? i've bad experience with masternode. Good at start, but in 1 month price dump af. My investment almost -100%
maryanti

Activity: 500
Merit: 250

BountyMarketcap

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:06:00 AM

The way you survive in a flushed market situation is very good. Obviously I don't understand to try your way. I still hold a few coins waiting for the price to rise on the market. Hope the green light is on at the end of the year.

muncuss (OP)

Activity: 740

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:59:09 AM

How can you choose a good masternode ? i've bad experience with masternode. Good at start, but in 1 month price dump af. My investment almost -100%

Don't choose coins with incredible ROI (that's why i don't have smartfox. i put there just for example). and other is normal research, like checking github, discord/telegram if active, and check if it have real project, not just another MN coin
djuragan

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:20:15 AM

I've done few of what you mentioned above, and it is proven able to help me stand still when market is entering the red zone.
Right not i've tried to expand my wings on the trade, hopefully it will got even better than just doing a bounty campaign.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:26:20 AM

always monitor the market and if the pump starts you can sell and buy back when a dump occurs. profit from the trade you can invest for the long term.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:35:53 AM

You get paid by validating blocks, just like mining but hardware is replaced by required coins. and profit is determined by coin price in market.

Lol what makes you take it so easily? Have you considered about the difficulty before try to mine it? with only a small rig and then it would be impossible to do. They mine it because they have been joining it from the start.
You sound like need to get more knowledge about that.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:38:34 AM

That is actually not a smart way to survive in red market, when the market is read the best way is to buy some more and hold, trading could be an option if the chart show that the price going to fall down further, investing in master node take too many capital to start and the ROI also quite long unless you are investing on infamous coin, making a bad movement in red market could end up losing huge money, so everything need to be calculated carefully
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:49:36 AM

The way you survive in a flushed market situation is very good. Obviously I don't understand to try your way. I still hold a few coins waiting for the price to rise on the market. Hope the green light is on at the end of the year.
His way is very simple, don't worry about the market when it is falling, sell your coins as soon as possible to get back your investment. If you can accept the losing, do nothing and waiting for another pump. Don't sell your free coin if its price is too low.
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:51:47 AM

if I always survive when the market is red again. By buying coins at prices below. and I always try to find additional capital not from the loan proceeds from the bank or other people ..

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
AiloveYouks21

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:53:29 AM

His way is very simple, don't worry about the market when it is falling, sell your coins as soon as possible to get back your investment. If you can accept the losing, do nothing and waiting for another pump. Don't sell your free coin if its price is too low.
Crypto should make our world simpler, especially financial problems, I think that is the main purpose of crypto, which is to make our lives easier.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: