Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:00:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Imagine a world where Bitcoin will be used as a primary payment option  (Read 496 times)
Ledy Alise

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:07:52 PM

It does sound very innovative but i don't think this will ever happen. Bitcoin price is too unstable, it swings in too big price range to be adopted as permanent currency. Permanent currencies need to have a set value, that does not swing as much.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:17:18 PM

It does sound very innovative but i don't think this will ever happen. Bitcoin price is too unstable, it swings in too big price range to be adopted as permanent currency. Permanent currencies need to have a set value, that does not swing as much.

What sounds innovative about that? I cannot see any good benefit when the whole world switch from their respective fiat currencies to BTC as their main mode of payment, all I can see is the unnecessary expense involve in order for this kind of transition to take place. Also what you are asking for BTC to be stable is impossible, for one the government does not have the major control with it and most whales have the biggest supply for it. In anytime they can sell what they have and make an impact in the world market. BTC is not meant to become a main mode of payment and looking at it realistically it never will be.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
sidodadii

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:26:47 PM

if bitcoin be primary option to pay something, im not sure if it can reach like what you said before. but all can be happen.
currency need state value. so, i think its good if other coin be primary, like every country have their own coin, but they can make transaction across the world

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Kasliono

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:45:23 PM

Do you imagine this thing to happen? Everytime i think about this, I can say that being an early adopter of bitcoin is something to be proud of and something that will make you famous in the eyes of many.

If this will happen, it is not impossible for bitcoin to reach above $100,000 and an adoption from the bank might also happen. Credit cards will be offered where bitcoin or cryptocurrency were stored and be used as a payment through online shopping sounds also cool right?  Cheesy Year of 2022 looks very exciting.
We also can imagine when all of people in the world already accepted bitcoin as a payment, so we don't need bank anymore, we will be easier to do transaction when we are going traveling without go to Money changer to change our Money into another currency. Bitcoin will be the world currency. Look how cool is it?
Rexphyl

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:11:21 PM

The ecumenical mass social event is the objective of bitcoin. It can fill in as a productive decision for exchange and segments.
It is unfathomably conceivable that with expanded spread and separate bitcoin would be perceived just more unremarkable.
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:17:05 PM

If bitcoin will use as primary payment option. I think it will not be fair for many of us. The advantage will only goes to people who have knowledge about crypto. And it would not be fair for those poor people.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Awoben

Activity: 236
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:52:39 PM

It will be an awesome world where transactions are made easy.
If bitcoin will use as primary payment option. I think it will not be fair for many of us. The advantage will only goes to people who have knowledge about crypto. And it would not be fair for those poor people.
For those that have little knowledge of tech, there will always be a way out, change is the only constant thing. Early days of internet was difficult but I got better.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:33:33 AM

Do you imagine this thing to happen? Everytime i think about this, I can say that being an early adopter of bitcoin is something to be proud of and something that will make you famous in the eyes of many.

If this will happen, it is not impossible for bitcoin to reach above $100,000 and an adoption from the bank might also happen. Credit cards will be offered where bitcoin or cryptocurrency were stored and be used as a payment through online shopping sounds also cool right?  Cheesy Year of 2022 looks very exciting.

I don't think that's going to be possible. If ever bitcoin is going to be used as a primary payment option, then it will only be like the fiat money. In year 2022, I think bitcoin is not going to get that far yet. It might be near $50,000 but not $100,000 or over. But if ever all banks will accept bitcoin, then it will be really good.

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:49:08 AM

It would be similar to debit cards. The only exciting part for me would be if it continued being decentralized like now, otherwise it wouldn't be only similar to debit cards, but exactly the same thing... However, would a decentralized primary payment option work in a society? There is some risk of chaos involved...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 02:58:12 AM

What sounds innovative about that? I cannot see any good benefit when the whole world switch from their respective fiat currencies to BTC as their main mode of payment, all I can see is the unnecessary expense involve in order for this kind of transition to take place. Also what you are asking for BTC to be stable is impossible, for one the government does not have the major control with it and most whales have the biggest supply for it. In anytime they can sell what they have and make an impact in the world market. BTC is not meant to become a main mode of payment and looking at it realistically it never will be.

Bitcoin is kind of 'Internet Currency' and it probably won't ever replace fiat. I hope they both compliment each other to make world a better place!

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
georgepark

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:01:48 AM

Bitcoin deserves to be on the first line of global payments and step by step is underway but with this coming, prices will rebound so another bullish round is expected over the coming years. People will not have to queue up for exchange, the purchase will be easier. But it sounds very creative but I do not think this will happen. Fixed currencies need to have a set value, which does not shake much. But all of that can happen so I think it's good if other currencies are the main, like every country has their own currency, but they can make deals worldwide.
andrey755

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:05:32 AM

Bitcoin will fail even lower, so I do not think that in the first half of the year it will grow significantly. It is better to pay attention to other cryptocurrencies, and stay closer to them.
CryptoDamon

Activity: 99
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:26:02 AM

It will never happen. I wouldn't buy bitcoin and use it to pay for my online transactions. I'll just use my credit card instead. There are some areas in the world that has no access to electricity or the internet so bitcoin as the primary payment option will never be realized. People will always find bitcoin as a good investment vehicle where in we can profit if we invest long term.
watchurstep45

Activity: 300

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:07:28 AM

I think that's a good question for everyone.
because if I ask you will not be so bad if bitcoin will use our payment if we are to buy the market or mall.pero for me it is not possible things will happen if the consequences are good.
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:40:20 AM

if you imagine, don't imagine little things, hope that bitcoin is truly accepted globally and used as a major currency, eliminating the function of credit cards, and other ancient technologies owned by conventional banks. what's the point when bitcoin is able to be more powerful, but still collaborate with them? ahahaha. but if you want to be more realistic, obviously you have to slowly achieve it, bitcoin or rather crypto, must collaborate with existing systems and policies. if I can imagine in myself, when crypto begins to be accepted later, I will witness the history of the first time this industry emerged, I imagine I could become one of the figures who are experts in the field of crypto, which will continue to be repeatedly named in history books , ha ha ha
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:13:51 AM

because they see people growing up because of bitcoin because they see people growing up because of bitcoin, but the other are not believing in bitcoin they also thought that bitcoin is not good for them' but for me i always imagine my future through this bitcoin because i know i will growing up too with this
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: