Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:29:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can ETH break its highest record again  (Read 11610 times)
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:34:13 AM

I believe that Ethereum is the greatest cryptocurrency that is present at the market. Many others try to challenge its superiority but I doubt that they will succeed. I think Ethereum will be number one crypto in the nearest future.

That's easy to predict and the answer is yes but for now let us just wait if bitcoin will pump again in November. Remember last year bitcoin increases its price and ETH  join the ride to the moon! Hopefully I can see again the 900$ per 1 ETH.

afroman1131

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:40:03 AM

I am confident, that we are going to see new "all time high" of Ethereum, within 2 years for sure, but my tip would be to see it next spring, if SEC approves ETF in February.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:55:39 AM

In the first place no one knows what would happen next after ethereum reach its high peak last year. But base in my opinion ethereum has the possibility to recover.(all Alts) but didn't know if the same scenario will happen like last year.
Yeah you are right only God knows the future. No human being is able to predict the exact or nearest price in the future. It is also a fact that Ethereum is getting investors very fast and the market capital is increasing day by day and I think if this situation continues for some more time the price will definitely reach to its highest level again in the near future.
secondhandlark5

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:22:37 AM

I am confident, that we are going to see new "all time high" of Ethereum, within 2 years for sure, but my tip would be to see it next spring, if SEC approves ETF in February.

Because this is a long run I think that the decision of SEC can make a huge impact on the Ethereum price. We will wait what the results is in the next year.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 [ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
🔸🔺 https://www.desico.io 🔸🔺
jeanniej4

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:32:37 AM

By the end of this year ETH is not likely to be able to recover its highest record, the market is so bad!
But in 2019 it is possible, even slightly higher, to ~ $ 2500.
ETH is stomping around its troubles since there are so many ICOs and fraudulent tokens on its platform.
robertsu

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:36:01 PM

Of course maybe it will be, but only this happen not soon. The times of HYIP ETH and smart contracts in particular are over. The correlation of ETH and BTC is back. When the  dependence disappears again nobody don't know or maybe this not happen.
kidflash

Activity: 215
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:22:32 PM

I've heard about Ethereum that many whales believe that Ether should experience a positive increase within a coming couple of years, letting it pass Bitcoin on the way. Nevertheless, space is fraught with problems that don’t have an easy fix. And some skeptics worry about what these problems could mean for the entire space.
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:29:50 PM

Eth will break its highest record again, just like every other good quality project on the market. Don't be fooled by short-term price action (and yes I did just call the last year short-term price action)

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:44:41 PM

Of course maybe it will be, but only this happen not soon. The times of HYIP ETH and smart contracts in particular are over. The correlation of ETH and BTC is back. When the  dependence disappears again nobody don't know or maybe this not happen.

As long as there's a demand coming from new buyers and holder who still patronizes ethereum, now wonder we will achieve that highest record again. When the btc domino effect will count on, I am confident that would also be happening to eth and it will increase back again to what highest price it has reached previously.

Thug Life

Activity: 359

Freedom

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:00:48 PM

I think it could be because eth is also a coin called a future coin , but for now the price of other ETH and coins depends on the current market conditions
so ETH break its highest record again need a long process and time
Lumada

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:45:09 PM

I think it could be because eth is also a coin called a future coin , but for now the price of other ETH and coins depends on the current market conditions
Breaking records can always be possible, the only that bothers us is the time it will require before it happens. Though ETH is always been useful it needs more adoption to pump again,maybe in future.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
juragom

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:51:46 AM

Of course Ethereum can break prices from the previous highest price. However, the current Ethereum value depends entirely on the use of the ICO. Now a lot of increasing fraud.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:00:57 AM

of course! eth can do higher than $1200 because it is only on its early stage and will take around one year or maybe one and a half year before beating its highest price!
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:40:40 AM

Eth can break its record most probably in next bull market buying and holding eth now is the most rewarding profits we can expect from second largest crypto currency eth
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:28:30 AM

Can ethereum break its highest record again if yes how much time it will take more

yes it can, dont know when, dont know how high it can goes.
kwakufavour

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

Contact me if you need a Telegram Moderator

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 10:18:03 AM

Yes sir. It will since no one is asleep on ethereum. The market being unpredictable as anything could happen wont allow me to say this day or that day ethereum will reach another all time high. It is just a matter of time.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:58:42 AM

Breaking records can always be possible, the only that bothers us is the time it will require before it happens. Though ETH is always been useful it needs more adoption to pump again,maybe in future.
Yes, it takes time to achieve a much higher price value. In a calculation that Etherum is one coin that does have a very good future prospect. Therefore, a support from all of us will be able to increase public confidence in the ETherum.

If we want to see Etherum's price on a positive path then we have to increase transactions using Etherum.
That is one way to make Etherum stronger and more stable in the world digital currency market.
Oregano012
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:50:14 AM

it can break its all time high , it will probably surpase it to be honest , it just a matter of when as of now we are not out of the woods yet the bear market is killing more and more coins haha , and this bear market is also good if you are looking to calibrate or re a range your portfolio since everything is cheaper than the previous high january
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:25:05 PM

Yes sir. It will since no one is asleep on ethereum. The market being unpredictable as anything could happen wont allow me to say this day or that day ethereum will reach another all time high. It is just a matter of time.
Let's hope that this can happen because everyone is investing a lot in ETH and the potential of ETH will definitely develop well in the future. I believe prices will rise again and people should have confidence in it. I would personally invest if people were optimistic about this investment
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 12:46:34 PM

Can ethereum break its highest record again if yes how much time it will take more

If bitcoin would be doing good in the next few months or years for that matter then ethereum and other coins as well would be doing good. We know that bitcoin is somehow the benchmark when it comes to the prices and whatever it does, other coins follow suit that's why when it would be doing good, there is a possibility that ethereum would be doing good as well and the possibility for it to reach a new all time high along with the new all time high of bitcoin.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: