Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:14:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can ETH break its highest record again  (Read 11610 times)
consideritdone

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:03:49 PM

eth has been down almost 90% since ATH https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/ethereum
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:22:18 PM

Possibly yes , only if ethereum can join or keep the pace the time thw cryptoworld and market recovers. Ethereum wallet is still operating and manage to survive eventhough its value goes down bigtime. Hopefully I can see ethereum fully alive again.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:04:37 PM

Well for me eventhough we see the drastically falling down value of ethereum , there still a chance we see ethereum become alive again. If what I remember is right , the all time high value of ethereum is around $1200 , too far from what the value ethereum now.
Froganz

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:18:53 PM

why not? I am inclined to believe that ETH will reach a new high around spring 2019. maybe it will be sooner. will see

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
                       www.wppenergy.io
foculur

Activity: 406
Merit: 158

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:30:36 PM

We cant estimate how much time it will take but yes eth and bitcoin will break their highest price record, ethereum team and Vitalik working hard you can follow them they are updating everytime so they will take reward this hardworking.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:43:41 PM

Anything is possible in cryptocurrency market. Last year, nobody expected the price to spike too high, which lead most top altcoin to have their new ATH. So, I guess a few years from now, Ethereum can still break it's recent ATH. We just have to be patient.
bunnylegacy

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:52:17 PM

Not sure about it, but still have a chance that ethereum touch the highest price and over, but imagine how long time will take it? So much time

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 30% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
honglien

Activity: 293

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:13:16 PM

My beliefs for ETH have never been reduced by my absolute belief in it. Today is Bitcoin's 10th anniversary, but ETH has fallen to $ 197. But i suspect this may be rising prices in the next few days and it will break its own record.
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:15:03 PM

Ethereum is the most potential cryptocurrency. Verily possible that Anything may happen with it and that's why it is really difficult to predict when it will hit all-time high or above that. Well there is a proverb that "History repeats itself''& I believe so.
ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:18:39 PM

Ethereum is the most potential cryptocurrency. Verily possible that Anything may happen with it and that's why it is really difficult to predict when it will hit all-time high or above that. Well there is a proverb that "History repeats itself''& I believe so.
The fact is that the history of Bitcoin will not be repeated with ethereum. In any case, we learn that the erc20 platform unites most of the cryptocurrency and has the greatest prospect in the entire cryptocurrency market.
M.C.V.

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:53:43 PM

I think it will take some time but it can get closer to BTC. Just don't think it can surpass BTC
mlsbd

Activity: 516
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:00:26 PM

Can ethereum break its highest record again if yes how much time it will take more
Definitely ETH will be reached highest record as like as in the last year market. But we are just participated only as a predictors from express via own opinion. But market never green/red by following our those predictions. Hopefully ETH will be up 2000$ in 2019.
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:16:55 PM

When I knew ETH rose from $ 20 to $ 40 in the first months of 2017, I never expected ETH to exceed $ 1000. But everything has happened, and the market is growing. From there, I think that ETH can go back and pass the $ 1000 mark
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:22:05 PM

When I knew ETH rose from $ 20 to $ 40 in the first months of 2017, I never expected ETH to exceed $ 1000. But everything has happened, and the market is growing. From there, I think that ETH can go back and pass the $ 1000 mark
All is just beginning and ETH is only 3 years old. Think about if ETH exists in the next 5-6 years, its price will definitely outstrip the current and be able to surpass Bitcoin

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:24:08 PM

My beliefs for ETH have never been reduced by my absolute belief in it. Today is Bitcoin's 10th anniversary, but ETH has fallen to $ 197. But i suspect this may be rising prices in the next few days and it will break its own record.
The chances are high because the cryptocurrency community has grown that much number. This is an indicator that cryptocurrency has grown and for that the crypto as well in terms of its market cap. One thing to consider that it could even break the record this 2018 is its volatility rate. It seems like ETH now has stabilized and just waiting for a huge thing that will going to happen. ETH has gone too many ICO platforms support and this will likely be the reason for ETH to grow again and break a record.
rachellee

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 04:45:17 PM

I think ETH is at its lowest now, and there's no way it will go anymore than upward. Yes, I boldly think that it will reach another all-time high. Judging based on its history, whenever BTC and ETH fall, they recover to break their highest recorded peaks. But about the timeline, no one can accurately tell; everything is just an assumption. It's sufficient for now to hold on to our hopes that ETH will rise again.  
bbcolex

Activity: 672

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:58:10 PM

if we see another bullrun to every cryptocurrency then breaking the current all time high is possible in many scenarios in the future , but don't think that will happen this year. maybe a year or two we could see another recovery and rally. We need mass adaptation for this to happen

iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:21:13 PM

ETH team has to do allot of work in order to get back to its last all time high. The scalability issue and constant clogs in the network is making ETH blockchain unbearable to use. Hopefully new projects still want to use ETH blockchain for their tokens, only then we may see some good news in ETH price.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
boryanchik

Activity: 246
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:37:02 PM

At the end of this year or early next year, Ethereum promises to break its past records.  I believe in it and so far the market trend hints at it in all possible ways.

Peri0n

Activity: 188

quarkchain.io

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:33:06 PM

I think the cryptocurrency world is unpredictable ! Can at all will happen death ETH ! We can only wait and believe in the best)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: