Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:46:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can ETH break its highest record again  (Read 11610 times)
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:23:02 AM

Can ethereum break its highest record again if yes how much time it will take more

Of course, it is achievable, but the question is when, and maybe it could some years to happen, because if we based on the market value right now, ETH was an average at 200usd, the highest price was happen more than 1k usd each, and its a long journey for ETH to have it happen, plus factor is that the market condition right now keeps falling.
raghovsing34

Activity: 333
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 09:28:28 AM

Can ethereum break its highest record again if yes how much time it will take more
Yes, of course it is possible. But it is not possible to say when. Because the price of cryptocurrency can increase or decrease anytime. Etherium prices may increase up to 3 months or It may take 6 months. But the price of Etherium will increase. It can be sure.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:35:46 AM

Of course, it is achievable, but the question is when, and maybe it could some years to happen, because if we based on the market value right now, ETH was an average at 200usd, the highest price was happen more than 1k usd each, and its a long journey for ETH to have it happen, plus factor is that the market condition right now keeps falling.
Well that's true the average ETH value of 200$ has been faced with complicated conditions for months,BTC is still very influential in the ALT market if him drop in value of all ALT including ETH decreases to exchange USD.Product improvement must be developed so that the ETH value increases.

Zufox

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:47:53 PM

It seems to me that Ethereum will be able to break its previous price record. but when? this is a question for the entire cryptocurrency market and bulls.
 as soon as the market trend changes,the Ethereum rocket will fly to the moon.
dang thi bich thuy

Activity: 381

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:00:25 PM

I do not believe ETH can break the price that it has ever reached. Because ETH is very low at the moment and it will be very difficult and time consuming to recover it when ETH is $177.32.
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:18:05 PM

Now the question should be put differently, when he again returns to his position, competitors began to overtake him. And I do not think that one ripple is capable of such, and almost no changes have been made since its foundation.
I have no doubt that ethereum will soon again return its second place in terms of capitalization. As soon as the planned improvements are implemented in this coin, ethereum this time will go very far in terms of capitalization from ripple.
As for the price of ethereum, it, like all other cryptocurrencies, while depends on the price of bitcoin.
cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:07:17 PM

yes ethereum will break the highest record,, i believe it will happend in the Q3 or Q4 next year my friend
extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:09:14 PM

yes ethereum will break the highest record,, i believe it will happend in the Q3 or Q4 next year my friend

considering that the devteam has already announced many future changes, we can be sure that the price will react accordingly.
tersotr

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:43:43 AM

ETH is very good cryptocurrency where it has huge potential in the market due to market fluctuation the price went very low in the market. Don't worry we have to keep faith in ETH in due time the price of ETH will surely increase in the market on time.
I am sure that today there are fewer and fewer people on the market who continue to believe in the positive outcome of events. And all this is confirmed by the continued continuation of the fall of the market.
ShortClixneoai

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:32:37 PM

I think it can. Using of ethereum growes it up every day. And I think that Ethereum will be a new king of market, so it would to.
If it did recover it’s lost worth, trust me ETH will be on fire. People will start investing in ETH immensely and it will gain a value never imagined before so let’s pray it does recover the lost integrity. The technology has great efficiency and that is why was ranked second to Bitcoin.
foculur

Activity: 406
Merit: 158

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:56:57 PM

I trust most ethereum in this market and any other altcoins cannot give this trust to me so I expect big bull run maybe in 1 years and when we see that, ethereum can be 2500-3000 dollar and this will be new ath for eth.
faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 07:42:51 PM

I don't think we can make a guaranted abiut this prediction. but if I only estimate, I think ETH is capable of returning again as before, but one thing that must be considered, improving the platform and perfecting it with new innovations so that investors can return to believe in using ETH

Hc01

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:34:48 AM

I think ethereum will break it's previous all time high and surpass it,  how long it will take for that to happen,  nobody knows but we all know ethereum to be one of the few quality altcoin there is!
We are all agree about this, ethereum is the best altcoin for me and I was surprised how it drops to 150 dollar. But when we see green market, etherum will do good moves again like last year and we will earn good money from it.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:10:42 AM

In my opinion, the opportunity to achieve it is certainly still very feasible because ethereum itself is also a potential coin that exists today. indeed now the price is experiencing a big decline

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Argoo

Activity: 2296
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:54:49 AM

I think ethereum will break it's previous all time high and surpass it,  how long it will take for that to happen,  nobody knows but we all know ethereum to be one of the few quality altcoin there is!
We are all agree about this, ethereum is the best altcoin for me and I was surprised how it drops to 150 dollar. But when we see green market, etherum will do good moves again like last year and we will earn good money from it.
Ethereum will grow, however, it seems that not soon. With such a fall in Bitcoin and its price dominance over other types of cryptocurrency, the Altcoins still have no chances for an increase in price. In addition, the fall in the near future may continue, and many predict this. Considering that this happens almost on the eve of the New Year, many cryptocurrency owners will be disappointed with such a fall, and then a new wave of cryptocurrency is waiting for us.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:14:24 AM

I am sure the price of ETH will easily break the previous high value but we need little more patience in the market. ETH is another huge potential after Bitcoin because it has huge developments going on in the backend, in crypto a coin solid development will always cross its previous value.
Tahsin Kabir Kollol

Activity: 1610
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:12:35 PM

It is very difficult to say but I think ETH can break its highest record again. Because Eth is a good altcoin and it is very potential. Because of some reasons, the cryptocurrency market decreased badly in 2018. But very soon the cryptocurrency market will recover and Eth also. Eth has a good and hard-working team and many projects use Eth network to complete their ICO. So you believe ETH can break its highest record again.

TheReverend

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:52:41 PM

yes but dont know when, for now all coin is decreasing or in worse situation since pumping last year.
many investor take out their asset, for now is a good time to buy for some people because the price is deep.
but some people are scared to buy and waiting market recovery.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:29:42 AM

I think that could happen but it is not possible if ethereum moves on its own, there must be a buyer who can influence the whales to buy ethereum so that it will make ethereum prices more expensive.
OrangeII

Activity: 2100
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:56:54 AM

I think that could happen but it is not possible if ethereum moves on its own, there must be a buyer who can influence the whales to buy ethereum so that it will make ethereum prices more expensive.
of course ETH can pass the highest price, but not for this year. I think for this year, or the beginning of the year to come, having a price above $ 200 has been a very good progress for ETH.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: