Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:45:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][EXO] Exosis.org - Multi-Chain Decentralized Token🔥🔥  (Read 31276 times)
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:54:29 PM

Important warning update to exosis community

Just we get info that someone created exosis asset in waves platform and it was traded with all exchange pair in waves dex.

It is not real exosis coin someone trying to scam people please be aware of it and warn your know people to stay away from it
Promising project such as Exosis have always chances being attacked by scammers.
These people who have tried to scam exosis may also have tried to do something bad over othed places but we should always be updated though official channels.
That sounds so interesting to me to even understand Exosis have reached to an achieving goal level as we already even had the attention of scammers, it is all the strong team and the developers who have taken successful portfolio with various launches added to the project.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:57:56 PM

Just we get info that someone created exosis asset in waves platform and it was traded with all exchange pair in waves dex.

It is not real exosis coin someone trying to scam people please be aware of it and warn your know people to stay away from it
Thanks for notifying us and the care, it makes us understand to know about the issue in detail required to understand and be aware of such scammers and we are safe now with this information.
Because of this action taken by the team members of the project, more people will come and give trust to the Exosis. It truly shows that they really care to their people and not only to their own benefits. I am glad that we have this kind of project here in the crypto currency community.
Exosis softcap is only 1M exo, and hardcap is 2M ico,
and the total supply is only 21 million, it looks like it will be investors are interested in and join exosis.
Exosis have thier huge focus on better innovations as the agile plans are holding a successful outcome working with the various project ico advisers who are experienced with similar platforms so they are even gaining the attention of private investors and global clients so they are alternatively having a scope to reach the targets automatically.
sathvik112

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:04:40 PM

Interesting project, five different platforms in one space is very good idea, and if it will work it will cover several areas, that will rise the chance for success. I would like to see the project to be listed at www.icoguide.com I trust their rates and would like to hear their review on this project.
If developers are exploring to all the exchanges and listing on a reputed exchanges that will allow all the users including new and old can get the attention of Exosis and we will do have a scope to gain more investments that will allow us to easily reach the project goals.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:11:17 PM

Exosis staff will never do any private sales or trade. Kindly be aware of scammers don't fall for it.
It is also better to brings such information to the notice of the Exosis management by sharing them where they will alert all the users of the exosis platform more over it provides more understanding for the users and allows to make a secured transaction and save our funds.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:22:53 PM

Exosis staff will never do any private sales or trade. Kindly be aware of scammers don't fall for it.
Noted to me. But well, thank you so much for this further warning and caring so much to us. You can count me to keep following this project. But not only that, I have high expectations to the Exosis. Keep up progressing and striving to bring the best our of this project and hopefully you reach your success and to have a good crypto future.
This gives us an alarm with such scammers, please do keep such updates posted as we will get aware with more information moreover every investor and participants of exosis can do join in their official social channels and do post publicly in the group to confirm the user so that enables every one not to get cheated from such scammers.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:41:58 PM

Interesting project, five different platforms in one space is very good idea, and if it will work it will cover several areas, that will rise the chance for success. I would like to see the project to be listed at www.icoguide.com I trust their rates and would like to hear their review on this project.
Developers of exosis can also even try to focus on listing more than one exchange so that we will have more popularity more than one platform and we will have a chance to gain more users from various exchange platforms as well.
That exactly adds value for the project where we can even share the promotion details and the users can do proceed with their referral links sharing their friends and at the communities, this add a leading change for the project.
Jesusghergo

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:51:49 PM

Thanks for notifying us and the care, it makes us understand to know about the issue in detail required to understand and be aware of such scammers and we are safe now with this information.
Because of this action taken by the team members of the project, more people will come and give trust to the Exosis. It truly shows that they really care to their people and not only to their own benefits. I am glad that we have this kind of project here in the crypto currency community.
and the total supply is only 21 million, it looks like it will be investors are interested in and join exosis.
Exosis have thier huge focus on better innovations as the agile plans are holding a successful outcome working with the various project ico advisers who are experienced with similar platforms so they are even gaining the attention of private investors and global clients so they are alternatively having a scope to reach the targets automatically.
Instead developers ignoring to focus on the new and next level activities they are prioritizing such agile operations accepting the challenges from the competitors and exploring to the new technologies that is reaping new developments of the project.
exosis (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

Exosis - One place for all your need

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 11:53:39 PM

Developers of exosis can also even try to focus on listing more than one exchange so that we will have more popularity more than one platform and we will have a chance to gain more users from various exchange platforms as well.
That exactly adds value for the project where we can even share the promotion details and the users can do proceed with their referral links sharing their friends and at the communities, this add a leading change for the project.

Referral program going in exosis.org

Referral get 10% commission and top 10 referral get bonus

|   exosis.org   |
JOIN NOW
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:55:22 PM

Now this is a new scope where the bounty hunters will get more opportunities with Exosis to successfully share the information and the project targets will be reached soon which will ultimately lead to project success. Let them enhance more bringing more new methodologies.
sathvik112

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:57:44 PM

Referral program going in exosis.org

Referral get 10% commission and top 10 referral get bonus
am exactly not aware we will also have a additional bonus for the top 10 active referral users, this seems a token of appreciation recognizing the active referral hardwork and efficiency for their involvement and support.
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:58:52 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2018, 12:16:26 AM by nikki4

Instead developers ignoring to focus on the new and next level activities they are prioritizing such agile operations accepting the challenges from the competitors and exploring to the new technologies that is reaping new developments of the project.
This is an expected progress before we choose to invest we require such potential progress from the project developers such enhancements confirms us project holds a consistent growth which is a goodwil to choose such project as we value the technologies and such leading spirit.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:59:50 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2018, 12:11:45 AM by wledgewil

Promising project such as Exosis have always chances being attacked by scammers.
These people who have tried to scam exosis may also have tried to do something bad over othed places but we should always be updated though official channels.
There was monitoring team behind who actively takes the ownership at the front end and do shoot the issues to all the official management connecting the managers, developers,  scrum masters and the architect so easily the issues are getting identified and taking ownership.
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:16:04 AM

Will this e-commerce site be used only on Exosis, ie if an investor owns a store, can  use that site or Exosis module in your store?
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:31:15 AM

I am very glad to the team of this project. To what you have said buddy, that is definitely true and to me also, it is visible on how they deal with their different competitors in the community. The Exosis momentum is doing great as they have a progressive community as people keep on giving trust and support which I also included and engage myself as I saw that this project has a great potential to push through the crypto community.
Takzan

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:40:13 AM

Very interesting project with a strong idea and good marketing. This project creates a positive impression on the community. I think the project will be financially successful. With interest I follow and wish good luck!
exosis (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 01:52:03 AM

Will this e-commerce site be used only on Exosis, ie if an investor owns a store, can  use that site or Exosis module in your store?

Sure they can sell their goods in exosis e-commerce platform if you are looking for payment module we will provide app to generate invoice for customers to pay on the go and fast confirmation.

|   exosis.org   |
JOIN NOW
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:02:16 AM

Sure they can sell their goods in exosis e-commerce platform if you are looking for payment module we will provide app to generate invoice for customers to pay on the go and fast confirmation.
That's good Exosis. It is really better if you provide the mobile application for this. Well, it is much good if there will be in an iOS and Android version. Well, I know that the team is also aware that there are more people that is much preferred to used smartphones than desktops and laptops so this is the good opportunity for this project.
exosis (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 03:17:28 AM

Will this e-commerce site be used only on Exosis, ie if an investor owns a store, can  use that site or Exosis module in your store?

That's good Exosis. It is really better if you provide the mobile application for this. Well, it is much good if there will be in an iOS and Android version. Well, I know that the team is also aware that there are more people that is much preferred to used smartphones than desktops and laptops so this is the good opportunity for this project.

Yes there is mobile app for IOS and Android for that, we provide this merchant invoice generate option in wallet app and then users can top up their mobile on the go from wallet.

|   exosis.org   |
JOIN NOW
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:21:56 AM

I am very glad to the team of this project. To what you have said buddy, that is definitely true and to me also, it is visible on how they deal with their different competitors in the community. The Exosis momentum is doing great as they have a progressive community as people keep on giving trust and support which I also included and engage myself as I saw that this project has a great potential to push through the crypto community.
To the Exosis project, good to keep striving and make more further innovations as well as the continuous developments. The team should make it if they want to remain and keep standing in the crypto currency community. More things are looking forward to the Exosis by the people including me, so good luck and keep rising.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:46:31 PM

Very interesting project with a strong idea and good marketing. This project creates a positive impression on the community. I think the project will be financially successful. With interest I follow and wish good luck!
The Exosis project team shoul continue this good performance to the community so that the reputation of the Exosis project will create a good impression towards the community and to gain more popularity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: