Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:04:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][EXO] Exosis.org - Multi-Chain Decentralized Token🔥🔥  (Read 31272 times)
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:59:14 PM

I would suggest to add your Discord link in the main post.

it is updated in website soon we update ann
Great move team! This is a good thing to know by the community that the team Exosis are updating and making new things to know in their community most especially in their website and this ann thread. I hope more people will be able to reach what Exosis really is.
Exosis have assigned certain tasks for each team member and the team members are holding the accountability for every instruction in the project that is allowing them to ultimately reach the project goal.
To directly reach the project goal it requires huge understanding and a proper planning and the output results will allow every one understand the project good will and reap to gain success.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lobster88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:03:16 PM

Great move team! This is a good thing to know by the community that the team Exosis are updating and making new things to know in their community most especially in their website and this ann thread. I hope more people will be able to reach what Exosis really is.
Exosis have assigned certain tasks for each team member and the team members are holding the accountability for every instruction in the project that is allowing them to ultimately reach the project goal.
To directly reach the project goal it requires huge understanding and a proper planning and the output results will allow every one understand the project good will and reap to gain success.
If a certain crypto project will definitely have a good organized planning and management, then like the Exosis, this will have a good future ahead awaiting to the whole project. That is why, I will definitely agree with you buddy that this project might sooner or later gain its success.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:20:10 PM

Reaching their goal is the most top priority of the Exosis as well as to show how important the crypto people is for them. This is what they have to come up with the most compatible promotion and management planning for the great foundation that Exosis have.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:46:11 PM

I was hoping that with the current momentum and pace that this project Exosis have right now should continuously keep going to have reach its goals and further achievements. I will counting this project as to have a good future aheas. Good to found a project with this kind of foundation that Exosis have.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:55:10 PM

I was hoping that with the current momentum and pace that this project Exosis have right now should continuously keep going to have reach its goals and further achievements. I will counting this project as to have a good future aheas. Good to found a project with this kind of foundation that Exosis have.
Such connections brings more attention for the project more over there was a way now to gain global clients across the country that will bring more value for the project.
rapi

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:13:55 AM

This is a very good and good project, because it is managed by a very experienced team.
the business model is also very convincing, its implementation is also very good.
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:32:02 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2018, 11:39:41 AM by Gash

Reaching their goal is the most top priority of the Exosis as well as to show how important the crypto people is for them. This is what they have to come up with the most compatible promotion and management planning for the great foundation that Exosis have.

The exosis network is reaching the apogee of its self-destruction and will soon be translated to another level of incoherent bubbling and finger pointing where people start hurling heavy blocks and buttresses at it to hamper the growth it exhibits and prevent the brilliant mind responsible for its existence from doing further commitments to the coins development base, to create the worst conditions for its rapid advance.
Mikwik

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:22:48 PM

If the Exosis project team will keep up its good performance to this crypto currency community, then more people will be able to convince to have the Exosis and continuously gain its popularity which will help the Exosis to gain the trust and support which is necessary to keep remain and essencial here in the crypto world.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:42:40 PM

Such connections brings more attention for the project more over there was a way now to gain global clients across the country that will bring more value for the project.
Catching the crowd's trust as well as a full pledge support is the best thing and action that the Exosis might do to this project to give more motivations and booster for the team to keep striving and conquering the different competitors ahead on their way.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:51:17 PM

Catching the crowd's trust as well as a full pledge support is the best thing and action that the Exosis might do to this project to give more motivations and booster for the team to keep striving and conquering the different competitors ahead on their way.
Gaining the attention, trust and support of the crypto people is one of the best thing that the Exosis project should have in characteristics. They should know how to manage a certain crypto project. Users, supporters and serious investors, is what the project Exosis need to be in a good connection to furtherly made this into a successful project.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:33:20 PM

If the project team truly wants to gain the popularity and attention from the crypto currency community as well az to have more and more global users, supporters and most especially serious potential global investors, then they need to keep on striving and compete to the different challenges ahead for the continuous developments and further achievements for the success.
wledgewil

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:38:44 PM

If the project team truly wants to gain the popularity and attention from the crypto currency community as well az to have more and more global users, supporters and most especially serious potential global investors, then they need to keep on striving and compete to the different challenges ahead for the continuous developments and further achievements for the success.
A good marketing promotion is what the Exosis project team should come up with a good strategy, concepts and ideas integrated to keep going smoothly and good in this crypto currency community.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:46:01 PM

A good marketing promotion is what the Exosis project team should come up with a good strategy, concepts and ideas integrated to keep going smoothly and good in this crypto currency community.

Well, does the Exosis has a bounty campaing programs? Having a good bounty campaign programs will make the name of the Exosis boosts even more gaining more popularity and attention as I know for sure that there are lots of people wanted to find and gain more informatin out of me.
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:55:59 PM

As I am looking into the thread of the Exosis projext, then there are really a lots of comments and feedbacks which for all of us, it is very expensive and not so easy to have those past nights. I am so glad that I have found this kind of project that potentially keep growing and making a good sutable promitions

I read a lot of positive comments from different people, and I see the perspective of this project. This kind of team activity that is supported and increased activity every day creates good conditions for successful project development

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mikwik

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:34:18 PM

As I am looking into the thread of the Exosis projext, then there are really a lots of comments and feedbacks which for all of us, it is very expensive and not so easy to have those past nights. I am so glad that I have found this kind of project that potentially keep growing and making a good sutable promitions

I read a lot of positive comments from different people, and I see the perspective of this project. This kind of team activity that is supported and increased activity every day creates good conditions for successful project development
I was really hoping too that the Exosis project team will keep up on its actions, momentum and secret pace to keep going on here. A good foundation that this project have might help us to a better experience in terms of masternode coin with multi-utility platform.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:46:39 PM

I was really hoping too that the Exosis project team will keep up on its actions, momentum and secret pace to keep going on here. A good foundation that this project have might help us to a better experience in terms of masternode coin with multi-utility platform.
The platform that the Exosis project have is truly a great one that is maybe one of the reasons that's why people never just left behind this project even in a long tme that they didn't give us updates to the communitty. I hope that the team will continuously make its own developments to implemment this and make show its true potential and characteristics much further.
Nick808

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:52:44 PM

idea is not very ordinary really, but im will cool off some great reviews. in order to promote such a concept, firstly, you need a lot of money, secondly, you need excellent code writers, and thirdly, you have a very large community. of these three things, there is nothing here, so the chances that the development team will be able to realize their plans seems to me to be striving for zero.
wledgewil

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:43:17 AM

There should be more active involvement to reach the future goals the standard of agile operations in exploring new technologies and features should have a vast insight with subsequent achievements.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:52:01 AM

idea is not very ordinary really, but im will cool off some great reviews. in order to promote such a concept, firstly, you need a lot of money, secondly, you need excellent code writers, and thirdly, you have a very large community. of these three things, there is nothing here, so the chances that the development team will be able to realize their plans seems to me to be striving for zero.
We do require some genuine reviews from the experienced participants that allows us to understand how the project is proceeding with all the deployment activities, new releases, upgraded and new versions.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:08:33 AM

When every individual is experiencing the positive outcome the share the same exposure with other participants in the crypto world that is automatically leeting the users understand about project goodbwill.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: