Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:28:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][EXO] Exosis.org - Multi-Chain Decentralized Token🔥🔥  (Read 31276 times)
lobster88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:10:22 AM

I would suggest to add your Discord link in the main post.

it is updated in website soon we update ann
Great move team! This is a good thing to know by the community that the team Exosis are updating and making new things to know in their community most especially in their website and this ann thread. I hope more people will be able to reach what Exosis really is.
Exosis have assigned certain tasks for each team member and the team members are holding the accountability for every instruction in the project that is allowing them to ultimately reach the project goal.
To directly reach the project goal it requires huge understanding and a proper planning and the output results will allow every one understand the project good will and reap to gain success.
I was hoping that with the current momentum and pace that this project Exosis have right now should continuously keep going to have reach its goals and further achievements. I will counting this project as to have a good future aheas. Good to found a project with this kind of foundation that Exosis have.
There should be more active involvement to reach the future goals the standard of agile operations in exploring new technologies and features should have a vast insight with subsequent achievements.
Having close involvement of the project Exosis to its community will help the project team to keep its community on growing positively. Reaching the future goals is not as easy as saying it but requires a lot of efforts and hardworks to be worth to say as a proud crypto project and hopefully Exosis will become one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:37:32 AM

This is a very good and good project, because it is managed by a very experienced team.
the business model is also very convincing, its implementation is also very good.
I wonder how you say good or bad, do share the positive insights which team is experiencing that makes us observe and enhance about the project in a better was which reap me for future scope and portfolio.
bulala

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:42:28 AM

well this project needs more push and clarity so some of us can understand the key impotant thing about the measures put in place to control inflation
lequocvuongpro

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:45:48 AM

Amazing project. I think their ideas will be in great demand in the future! And it's a great idea to think about investing in this project!. It's Go to the moon, good luck team. Invesment now
bulala

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:04:40 AM

this is really intereting project and for me to have everything in one place,it make life a lot  easier..this is something worth my time and energy
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:02:21 PM

Amazing project. I think their ideas will be in great demand in the future! And it's a great idea to think about investing in this project!. It's Go to the moon, good luck team. Invesment now
I was also hoping that the Exosis will bring a great brighter future in the crypto currency community through its good continuous performance. And now, this project has a great momentum which bring more attention of the crowd to this project.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:31:54 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2018, 07:15:52 AM by Mikwik

As the days goes by, and time passess by here in the Exosis community, the people are keep on coming and giving their trust as well as their full support. This only shows how good this project is. I am looking forward for this project to become one of the efficient masternode coin with multi utility platform.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:35:30 PM

I was also hoping that the Exosis will bring a great brighter future in the crypto currency community through its good continuous performance. And now, this project has a great momentum which bring more attention of the crowd to this project.
All the experts are exploring to the new expansions in the crypto industry to merely bring more enhancements that will exhost to the new features added to the platform.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:03:56 AM

Any plans on where the coin get listed? and we seek to get it listed on popular exchanges as that will gain more attention of the investors which will automatically bring usnmore new traffic.
Yes that is true buddy. I am also looking forward for this project to get listed into some good top exchanges here in the crypto currency community. Well, as to review and see this project this have a good chance to become one of the preferred platform by the people as a masternode coin with multi utility platform. Hope see more updates coming.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:08:04 AM

Good to see this project here in the crypto currency community that they are performing well, having good feedbacks from the crypto crowd. I was hoping that as the days goes by, more people will reach this project information, and I was going to support this as I can see, hjlow the team keep on going and striving for the good of the Exosis.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:13:59 AM

All the experts are exploring to the new expansions in the crypto industry to merely bring more enhancements that will exhost to the new features added to the platform.
What the project team should do is to keep on doing there good great performance as well as their continuous developments to keep the trust and support of the crypto people of the community. Having a continuous further innovation for the project is really necessary to remain in this crypto community.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:44:26 PM

What the project team should do is to keep on doing there good great performance as well as their continuous developments to keep the trust and support of the crypto people of the community. Having a continuous further innovation for the project is really necessary to remain in this crypto community.
As an investor when we seek a project we just need the performance rather than a launch of the project with no progress and all the successful deployments of the project speaks to choose the project.
sathvik112

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:48:55 PM

As I am looking into the thread of the Exosis projext, then there are really a lots of comments and feedbacks which for all of us, it is very expensive and not so easy to have those past nights. I am so glad that I have found this kind of project that potentially keep growing and making a good sutable promitions

I read a lot of positive comments from different people, and I see the perspective of this project. This kind of team activity that is supported and increased activity every day creates good conditions for successful project development
It is better to take a look on the project white papers and there was more popularity now as we can see more people successfullly involving with their actions discussions and knowing more and with complete knowledge they are making as their choice.
Spooknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:22:55 PM

As I am looking into the thread of the Exosis projext, then there are really a lots of comments and feedbacks which for all of us, it is very expensive and not so easy to have those past nights. I am so glad that I have found this kind of project that potentially keep growing and making a good sutable promitions

I read a lot of positive comments from different people, and I see the perspective of this project. This kind of team activity that is supported and increased activity every day creates good conditions for successful project development
It is better to take a look on the project white papers and there was more popularity now as we can see more people successfullly involving with their actions discussions and knowing more and with complete knowledge they are making as their choice.

I still dont see a large number of people who are ready to so easily take and invest in such an idea. There are a lot of questions not only on implementation, but also on how they will turn the project into something working that brings money to its investors.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:40:32 PM

this is really intereting project and for me to have everything in one place,it make life a lot  easier..this is something worth my time and energy
it is how project have gained more establishment and delivery in such a manner that is bringing more popularity in terms of traffic and supports from various levels of accountability in fulfilling the project goals.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:43:33 PM

Exosis have a finest infrastructure with an active team and all the officials are more dedicated as we see they have more experience with similar platforms who bring accurate solutions for every issue.
Jesusghergo

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:47:48 PM

Exosis have a finest infrastructure with an active team and all the officials are more dedicated as we see they have more experience with similar platforms who bring accurate solutions for every issue.
This is the reason we see more achievement with the project constantly and there was no issue in lagging any staging activities even from developers scope they are having high level of accuracy in holding accountability for all the activities.
Jesusghergo

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:11:43 PM

They are even seeking constant updates from the advisers of the project that is letting them take the right decisions for the constant success and the operations are absolutely accurate with no delay.
That should be the ultimate because all the developers are taking more ownership in facing the challenges of the competitors and they are gaining more goodwill of the project positive performance and the progress.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:27:20 PM

well this project needs more push and clarity so some of us can understand the key impotant thing about the measures put in place to control inflation
Every individual cannot take a ownership for which the management have already taken the initiative in publishing the project whitepapers and the road map, it is better to refer those official documents to gain the complete knowledge and understanding.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:31:30 PM

They are even seeking constant updates from the advisers of the project that is letting them take the right decisions for the constant success and the operations are absolutely accurate with no delay.
That should be the ultimate because all the developers are taking more ownership in facing the challenges of the competitors and they are gaining more goodwill of the project positive performance and the progress.
It is even their responsibility to share the updates of the project and all the active announcements allows us to understand more about the project standards how developers are gaetting involved in achieving and reaching their goals.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: