Bitcoin Forum
July 21, 2024, 12:11:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP replaced ETH again today  (Read 686 times)
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:04:47 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2018, 05:45:24 AM by KrishaBitcoin

Ripple replaced Ethereum for the number 1 spot just in a very short periods but still Mr.Vitalik Buterin should not ignore this threat or the number 1 platform that is commonly used by most of the ICOs to support their future projects will going to take by the Ripple too.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
ilovepurple

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:40:40 AM

At the present time, there are many experts who value Ethereum as having a strong comeback and development. If investors have a good investment plan, in a few months, with a breakthrough value, ETH will give investors a huge profit.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:51:12 AM

Couple of minutes ago, I have seen XRP was in 2nd place. In this month, it has been happened twice. What do you think? Will XRP get the 2nd place for a long time?
In my opinion, if XRP gets the bounce in next month, the position will be for long term.

And again within a day ethereum takes the place again so theres nothing new,that ripple(xrp)is a pump and dump cryptocurrency..so stop dreaming because that centralized coin wil never last long in top.

I am pretty sure in the next coming year,ripple will go down again in lower position or much even lower,if the banks withdraw the investment inside
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:14:48 AM

I can see a great future and strong potential with XRP. Honestly, i didn't find as a good altcoin before but i have been interested after saying xrp added to some exchanges and trading websites align with ethereum and other well known alts.
el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:20:49 AM

I think in the next few months we will certainly see such a change more often.
Nevertheless, i hope that the long term ethereum is not suppressed by ripple as no 2.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:25:51 AM

This is an interesting situation,xrp was backed up by the banking and got a huge rising recently while eth is struggling without any clear reason, xrp and eth got a good potential,so it's not too surprising that xrp could replace eth, if eth keep on sliding down there is possibility that xrp going to change eth position permanently

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
MarchToke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:50:11 AM

It's no big deal whether ripple will replace eth in the second spot because obviously, their gap is just billions away. But at the end of the day, it's eth that is rightful to claim the spot. Thanks to xrp because if it didn't took eth's place, manipulators will not also mind pushing its market value too.

Agutin

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:39:01 PM

It's no big deal whether ripple will replace eth in the second spot because obviously, their gap is just billions away. But at the end of the day, it's eth that is rightful to claim the spot. Thanks to xrp because if it didn't took eth's place, manipulators will not also mind pushing its market value too.
I agree, and such competition will benefit us all. I think Buterin ponder when the coin has fallen below what is necessary to come up with something else
sergey1301

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:18:32 AM

I think not, Ethereum is much more popular than XRP. ETH is the basis of most ICO projects. And ICO occupies a large part of the market.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:28:08 AM

Ofcourse, eth is powerful than XRP. My thought is until and  unless bank supports XRP it will not go to 2nd spot. Investors will pour their money in eth and regain their spot. Somehow a tough competition in the market is a good show to improve the market performance.

babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:30:17 AM

The replacing of ethereum onthe list coinmarketcap or any other coin for that matter is not an indication  that such replcementis permanent neither is it a failure on the part of replaced coin. It is free market, people could increase trade and get  their coin ranked easily!
Donggou

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:07:53 AM

This is very normal, I think XPR will surpass Ethereum in the future, and don't forget XRP and banking cooperation. In the future, its price will be high.
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:10:09 AM

man, I remember that day, it was just for a while. By the end of that day ethereum returned positions. I don't like XRP at all, so I invest in ethereum, because it is truly decentralized.
I've never invested in XRP and don't even going to do that
greennesslatern

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:39:08 PM

Couple of minutes ago, I have seen XRP was in 2nd place. In this month, it has been happened twice. What do you think? Will XRP get the 2nd place for a long time?
In my opinion, if XRP gets the bounce in next month, the position will be for long term.
well, they have two different usecases. so being second or third is not the problem Wink
ShalenaMama

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:46:45 PM

I believe that it is not worth soaring about this. Since ethereum is still steeper and stronger. I support ethereum because this is the future of altcoins.
romanij

Activity: 882

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 02:01:07 PM

It's just a matter of chance. You know that it was all arranged solely for one of the largest holders to sell coins at a good price.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:07:35 PM

Never, this just can not happen, because it is clearly similar to some sort of nonsense, I am sure that today people have completely different thoughts, because the XRP project clearly cannot be compared with the ETH project.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 02:12:19 PM

It happens many times but it always short lived and you cannot compare ethereum and ripple with this as both have a totally different platform and ethereum will have much more value then ripple always.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Masatos

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:15:02 PM

Ripple can take the second place in terms of capitalization only for a while, so you should not take this news seriously

█████████████████████ SWINCA █████████████████████
Real-Estate Finance Revolution: BUY SWI
https://www.swinca.io/
irmasany

Activity: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:20:01 PM

maybe you are wrong, ripples never replace ethereum. yes you can check it again that ethereum remains in the second position of the marketcap, but if the ripples can almost overtake ethereum it's true but now the value is back down
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: