Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:57:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: About new BullRun.  (Read 709 times)
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:40:46 AM

The next bullrun can indeed start anytime or anyday. We may even be in early stages of it and won't know it until prices are a lot higher and it becomes evident.
Goodday

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:01:04 AM

The statement from the founder of binance is correct that a bull run can happen at any time. But the big question is when can it happen? No one knows it, it can be tomorrow, the day after, next month and even next year.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:08:58 AM

CZ's statement is very valuable at this moment, he's just the owner of binance that's earning millions of dollars everyday.
It's a good stand that he's saying things because he really believe with crypto's and so his business can operate continuously. As a crypto folk, I also believe same thing that it will come anytime and I don't mind waiting for it if it comes for very long time.
Having a trading site business is a real deal, I mean it's a good venture after all and the losses isn't that inevitable and obviously his statement will bounce back to his business as many will surely be FOMO again and so the buying starts. He didn't just say that out of nowhere.

I don't want to anticipate the bull run this year since a lot of fuds are still in the market, the less we expect the better.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
satosibtc1000

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:22:34 AM

The market is unpredictable as at any time the price can overcome all stereotypes and quickly begin to forgive ! I think the obvious solution is to just buy and wait !
letsfly

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:27:13 AM

The new bullrun can happen this last quarter of the year that if history will repeat itself. Based on the previous years, the last quarter of each year is where the bullrun usually happens. Let us hope it will happen soon, if not then will just wait again.

aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:31:13 AM

What is your predict about new bullrun period? I find binance CEO s posts, and he think - after this time, bullrun maby will start anytime.

What you think about it?

exchanges will always earn in bull or bear.
any good or bad news can be very useful for the market volume.
because of this i dont trust these ceos
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:43:59 AM

What is your predict about new bullrun period? I find binance CEO s posts, and he think - after this time, bullrun maby will start anytime.
The Binance CEO is just being bullish trying to attract newcomers into the cryptosphere, he didn't even use TA or fundamentals to explain why there's going to be a bull run, it's just speculation.

I honestly don't expect a bull run anytime soon, bearish sentiment just keeps increasing every day and there's nothing that can stop it. Since there are no news or major event happening in the following that could make the prices shoot up, we'll have to wait and see if the bulls trigger a btc rally, otherwise, we're looking at the same pattern we've seen over the past few months (no major movements) to last for the rest of the year.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:04:00 PM

Whilst comments from influential figures can obviously have a big effect on the markets, I think it's important to understand why people are predicting a new bull.
For me, I just look at the last 12 months of charts for all of crypto, and for BTC as well. It is clear that the lowest resistance level has been hit several times, with a bounce back each time. And with each successive bounce, everyone gains confidence that the floor will hold and that we have a new base point from which a new bull run can build.

Risoruni

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:22:36 PM

Yes i predict bullrun are coming in this month, so this week is good time to buy more top ten altcoin and of course bitcoin if you have a lot of money

It would be nice to provide any proof or justification for thees words. Too many rumors circling around sometimes absolutely opposite so more detailed answers will be appreciated.

icovo   

████ The World’s First ICO Platform Implementing DAICO  ████
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:56:12 PM

What you think about it?

exchanges will always earn in bull or bear.
any good or bad news can be very useful for the market volume.
because of this i dont trust these ceos

Right. These people will do anything to make other jump on fomo or panic sell all to take advantage. There havr been many times when big crypto guys make announcements to sway how users feel.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:13:22 PM

All I see is a lateral trend. How long this can last is hard to guess. Market capitalization is now much larger than in 2014. Accumulation can continue much more. Past time it lasted a year.
So, the bulls are still so far away.

jawakoak

Activity: 185

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:04:52 PM

i think bull run is coming in next month/ early november, i hope history will repeat like last year, its good time to buy more altcoin or bitcoin
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:09:14 PM

Personally u don't think it's happening very soon though it'll happen one day. Historically, bull runs don't happen yearly- it takes sometime for te market to fully correct and then the positive signs follow.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:57:50 AM

CZ's statement is very valuable at this moment, he's just the owner of binance that's earning millions of dollars everyday.
It's a good stand that he's saying things because he really believe with crypto's and so his business can operate continuously. As a crypto folk, I also believe same thing that it will come anytime and I don't mind waiting for it if it comes for very long time.
Having a trading site business is a real deal, I mean it's a good venture after all and the losses isn't that inevitable and obviously his statement will bounce back to his business as many will surely be FOMO again and so the buying starts. He didn't just say that out of nowhere.

I don't want to anticipate the bull run this year since a lot of fuds are still in the market, the less we expect the better.
Impact to his business surely is a positive one and he wouldn't say such things that doesnt' have any connection mainly to his business and next to cryptocurrencies.

I'm also decreasing my expectation at this moment on where the market is heading for this year. Its better not to assume too much so if something good happens then that's the best feeling.
Coinseeker22

Activity: 294

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:11:14 AM

I am expecting upward movements towards the end of the month, huge sell orders from the top 10 currencies in the market l, this should drop the market value, allowing investors to make a good entry point, should it succeed we are expecting buy walls that might trigger a hype.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:41:31 AM

I don't even expect about any bull run in this years, just do some daily trading. For me waiting for bull run just like living on another dream at this moment. But to be honest the 6000 support level for bitcoin are very strong, so hold some coin at this moment are still reasonable for preparing another bull run.
gogrowglow

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:56:48 AM

Many are saying bull run will happened during this time of year because this is what happened  last year.  During ber months last year, the price of cryptocurrency skyrocketed and  many of us expected that it will happened again this year.   I also believe  that it will come anytime soon  but I don't mind waiting  if it comes  in a little bit late.  Here in cryptocurrency, the name of the game is "PATIENCE",  wait for the time, keep calm.
SuiMikira

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:21:34 AM

CZ has no clue with his statement or maybe he has but he didn't show. He made the statement to keep people believing in the market and continuing trading, Binance need this.
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:35:33 AM

The market is unpredictable as at any time the price can overcome all stereotypes and quickly begin to forgive ! I think the obvious solution is to just buy and wait !
This has always been the best solution right from the onset and I really believe that anyone who smartly invest in the dip will always end up not regretting it. Also, looking at most of the technical indicators, the long term candles of most of the altcoin market, we can see that the market has been showing some change in trend prospect and with some level of patience and also taking time to monitor the trend, one can actually take advantage of the upcoming bull run if it comes.
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:15:48 PM

Many have no patience. Most investors enter the crypto market under the influence of FOMO. They see exponential growth. This creates the impression that they can earn a lot of Xs in a short time.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: