Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:34:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: About new BullRun.  (Read 709 times)
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:53:37 AM

The statement from the founder of binance is correct that a bull run can happen at any time. But the big question is when can it happen? No one knows it, it can be tomorrow, the day after, next month and even next year.
Well, anyone can always make any statement, but technically, with the bullish divergence in most alts, some altcoins already making some pretty fast move, and then seeing the way things have been for a while now, I would say, the likelihood of the market getting some huge greens is actually around the corner.

Usually, the market would always take some time to develop in cases like this, which makes it normal to see some slow mo., but at the same time, once the market picks up, we sure will all see it, and at least, the signals are really showing some strength so far and patience is all we need.
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 11:34:48 AM

IMHO we will see bull run after wales will buy all our BTC and ETH) They need to make a great depo in crypto before pumping anything)

Kouiao

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:57:58 AM

What is your predict about new bullrun period? I find binance CEO s posts, and he think - after this time, bullrun maby will start anytime.

What you think about it?

We just break a parabolic uptrend this year, there's not going to have a Bullrun anytime soon, probably will take some time and most likely going sideways now, and maybe a Dead cat bounce in December.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:38:37 PM
Merited by el kaka22 (2)

Many have no patience. Most investors enter the crypto market under the influence of FOMO. They see exponential growth. This creates the impression that they can earn a lot of Xs in a short time.
True! That patience is really what is very lacking in a whole lot of people. One thing I have always known right from the start is that, as long as you invest in the bottom when there is a chance of a possible reversal, you cannot have it in a better way than that.

Looking at the way the market has been recently, I would say the best thing to do now is to be picking the market has a whole lot of them has bottomed out and this seems like a good opportunity for those who are smart as only people who aren't end up preferring to join FOMO instead. The bull run seems to be lurking based on several signals, and even if it might require some patience, whichever way, what is important is that you are buying the dips.
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:35:22 PM

Before this year ends, bull run will happen for sure. Still, we can’t exactly say when, because of the market being volatile, we still can’t predict what will happen to the market. We just have to be calm and keep it cool, wait for the right time to sell our coins.
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:45:55 PM

I think that we can not expect in the near future bull race, as the market begins to stabilize, and this process can take more than a year.
Donotam

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:58:45 PM

IMHO we will see bull run after wales will buy all our BTC and ETH) They need to make a great depo in crypto before pumping anything)
whales are still waiting good time before they buy some coins. it needs much time waiting
but, we must believe that bull run will coming. i guess end of this year

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:40:14 PM

yes ofcourse it can start in anytime. this bear market took so long time really. there are so many people waiting for a bull run. now there are only holders in the market that is why volume is so low. as soon as bull comes, new investors will also join.
ixtreme1gaming

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:34:05 PM

ETF's  will give BOTH emotional and financial lift to the market -- ETF's will increase demand of crypto's in the ETF basket...

Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:47:02 PM

What is your predict about new bullrun period? I find binance CEO s posts, and he think - after this time, bullrun maby will start anytime.

What you think about it?

The topic bull run is a lot of investor interest recently. There is much speculation that the Q4 2018 cryptocurrency market will be bull run and that the BTC rate could rise to $ 15,000 and ETH $ 1,000. Hence I think the bull run will soon occur and the current time should invest and hold.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:42:14 PM

After The Co-founder of Ethereum's negative speech about Crypto market, Binance CEO's Statement was a game changer. And then Ethereum co-founder withdrawn his negative speech by a positive response. That was the reason for the crypto market's slight pumps! And I think people are very confident about the next bull run after hearing from the Binance CEO! In my opinion, I think the next crypto bull run will start in November, I am expecting a big pump like the previous year.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:59:17 AM

What you think about it?
I will talk like that also, predicting the price of crypto currency is very difficult to do, moreover we predict when bulrun come. I guess the year is the hardest year for crypto currency and even bitcoin prices have found a stable place. So I only believe a little that bulrun will be less likely to come to this market. Most likely it will happen next year, we can see that later.
UncleBreaker1551

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:02:17 AM

Any min by now , just waiting for whales Smiley
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:06:31 AM

What you think about it?

This is maybe will happen or maybe will not in which everyone are now just relying on hope and the predictions that may come true before this year will end but i think if just someone will manipulate or will just trigger the market to spark then the Bull run will become possible. Maybe the big whales will do it.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:25:49 AM

What you think about it?

We just break a parabolic uptrend this year, there's not going to have a Bullrun anytime soon, probably will take some time and most likely going sideways now, and maybe a Dead cat bounce in December.

We should be in a good state of the bull run going forward and may soon some of the runs to happen sooner in October as well. So if considering the wait time for Dec can be quite longer and if looking to buy some then it is the right time and invest for short term and can make some good money.
Ribbitforum

Activity: 487
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:33:05 AM

bull run is going to happen soon, when the bear market is stop..can't wait to double my profit
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:39:55 AM

Bull run is coming when some cowboy is shooting /west side story, SEC is the sheriff in crypto town, a lot of cowboy waiting sherrif comand for starting another bullrun Grin
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:47:59 AM

ETF's  will give BOTH emotional and financial lift to the market -- ETF's will increase demand of crypto's in the ETF basket...

It looks a bit strange for me after bitcoin ETF and it doesn't give a significant impact to the bitcoin directly. ETF gives a short term hype but the main point is to giving a new way to the newcomers to adopt crypto without any problem with the regulators. this is the real purpose of ETF for crypto.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:05:47 AM

I would not be surprised if the whales decide to instigate some bull run before the end of this year and go ahead with their rinse and repeat process over again as the downtrend continues at the beginning of next year. Like I will always say, nothing is guaranteed at all when it comes to this space and the only thing anyone can do is to just be monitoring the trends.

Whether there will be a bull run or not, is something we can only get to know with time and even though the signals are looking bullish, until we see a clear bullish movement and not just some upward break followed by some sideways movement, before we will even be able to start thinking of the next move forward.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
yla1974

Activity: 700
Merit: 380

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:09:00 AM

What you think about it?
You understand, the future is not known. The next growth is possible in 2020. The market is very overbought, it needs to be cleared of speculators.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: