Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:21:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin bring an end to Paypal?  (Read 3059 times)
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:05:04 AM

I don't think so, because both have different goals and views, there is no competition between bitcoin and paypal.
adamtruongkz

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:17:04 PM

What is more developed will exist.Maybe bitcoin one day will replace paypal but I think it will take a long time.Bitcoin and paypal have their own advantages so the future can not guess anything.
Tramle091296

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 03:46:13 PM

In the spirit of mass adoption we are likely going to see the death of PayPal and other payment gateways. Do you foresee the death of PayPal soon by Bitcoin? At some point people would want to feel safe in not tying their credit cards to any online payment gateway. Your thoughts?
As Long Paypal can perform a secure and give cheap transaction fee there will be an trader/investor will use their services. and we see that not all of the people adopt bitcoin they are link on centralized system. Bitcoin can beat them if the government support the cryptocurrency as a primary payment on every counter and i can see the possibility that bitcoin can beat the Paypal.

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
Friskaadew

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:47:52 PM

In the spirit of mass adoption we are likely going to see the death of PayPal and other payment gateways. Do you foresee the death of PayPal soon by Bitcoin? At some point people would want to feel safe in not tying their credit cards to any online payment gateway. Your thoughts?

from what I see for now maybe paypal still dominates the market for digital payments because ebay amazon and its own international scale sales companies still use paypal as their payment method, maybe if later big online shops start using btc as their payment tool then paypal will shifted because the cost of btc is more mutually between countries than using paypal, which has to calculate the exchange rates of each country, and I hope that it is quickly implemented so that the cryptocurrency can go even further
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:23:38 AM

I think no. People from regular web wallet companies in not stupid too. They'll just add some coins to wallets and you'll use this with fiats.

Most of the people feel more comfortable when they work with PayPal. The operations there are very fast and safe. Bitcoin is not any kind of a threat to it, for sure.
MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:40:11 AM

I hope so now pay pal is a big industry and they are making thousands of orders daily so i can say that if crypto takes the place of pay pal then crypto money will be more famous and many of the big transaction are also make through bitcoin.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:52:18 AM

I had terrible experience on paypal there security is weak and there customer services are not responding but on bitcoin i believe that it could changes all. Bitcoin is more securitable and fastest transaction and easily to use that would be popular if bitcoin could be implement.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 792

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:14:49 AM

If bitcoin can bring an end to the fiat money then surely it will also be the end of Paypal but already I saw somewhere "Paypal of Crypto currency" Cheesy

But we are no where at ending the paypal because the can process huge transactions at a time but the bitcoin blockchain capable of doing 4 transactions per second.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:39:33 AM

I don't think Bitcoin is a competitor for them. just the opposite, it seems to me that he can calmly exist and develop with them
bitcoinsc

Activity: 439

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:32:23 AM

i dont think bitcoin can kill off anything related to currency. its a good currency but not killing anything. paypal is a big company. big company don't go just like that.

Ethereum and Uniswap.
ElsieHSeder27

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:40:12 AM

I don't figure this can happen in light of the fact that too many utilize paypal. Yet, I would be happy if that happens in light of the fact that I don't care for paypal. an appalling help benefit. This could occur if bitcoin exchanges end up more secure and considerably more quicker.
passeroutpass

Activity: 438

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:24:57 PM

At the moment, bitcoin is not a danger to PayPal, but this does not mean that it will always be so. If that happens, it will be in the distant future.
ngm22585

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:27:07 PM

"End" is a strong word, considering how large of a company PayPal is, but bitcoin is certainly a legitimate threat already, and will only grow in terms of being a threat to payment providers worldwide.
ganjasmokingg

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:14:29 PM

I think it will take a long time for the Paypal to die, because at present bitcoin is not yet used as an official currency, so many people use btc to convert cash. So when the bitcoin is used as the main currency then the Paypal will be forgotten and I think that will happen.
abarbaz

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:17:53 PM

i think yes because bitcoin is more efficient than paypal its has more positive point
1-freedom
2-No Chargebacks
3-Privacy
4-Versatile
5-Decentralized
6-Less Friction
7-Truly Global
8-More Options and Optional
9-Community Support
10-Lower Fees
Filetion

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:19:29 PM

PayPal is extremely popular right now, much more than Bitcoin and it's also easy and fast. I don't think Bitcoin will end PayPal.
SemionDevyatkov

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:36:28 PM

it is a different things, i dont think that BTC bring an end to PP.
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 02:57:02 PM

At the moment, bitcoin is not a danger to PayPal, but this does not mean that it will always be so. If that happens, it will be in the distant future.
You should not believe and illusions about this comedy, it is impossible in the moment now and forever, Bitcoin will never be able to bring an end to paypal because the popularity and reliability of bitcoin is too small, it can not affect a big king like paypal. In addition to this, paypal is a money transfer service and the currency here is always of a stable value and is recognized by the nation, while bitcoin may transfer money very fast but the value is very unstable, and people do not consider it as currency, there is no reason for it to compare and beat paypal

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
rutherford

Activity: 624
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:57:31 PM

I don't think bitcoin will overcome paypal, they have their own market's target. Besides, not everyone use both paypal and bitcoin in daily life (including me - i don't have paypal). So i think we don't need to worry about paypal. Bitcoin is much faster in transaction but i think paypal is safer, so both of them are good and they will stay for a long time.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
mensahkkofie

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:11:27 PM

Bitcoin and Paypal are two separate entities so I don't see one replacing the other. Personally, I prefer bitcoin to PayPal any day. PayPal has restricted usage in most parts of the world compared to bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: