Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:49:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin bring an end to Paypal?  (Read 3059 times)
sheamus10

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:37:14 PM

Nobody can predict that later bitcoin will become one of the official payment instruments for every country, but in my opinion Paypal is still a favorite for some people.
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:36:24 PM

Yeah, it really could be. But not for todays time. I think it would be likemarketing war betweet users both of payment systems.
But i believe in Bitcoin!
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:34:12 PM

No I think there are way too many people who uses PayPal. At least in the next years it won't happen because there's no base for that.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Marbelli

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:52:56 PM

I am sure that these two projects do not interfere with each other and can exist in a parallel way and develop

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
shamrock01

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:57:48 PM

Bitcoin and Paypal are two separate entities so I don't see one replacing the other. Personally, I prefer bitcoin to PayPal any day. PayPal has restricted usage in most parts of the world compared to bitcoin. PayPal still have an option if they are looking to an end with their business with bitcoin's dominance.Bitcoin is very popular all over the world, other hand PayPal also very popular name on many transfer section. Bitcoin have some quality that make better than PayPal.Bitcoin is border less ,low fees no need to go third party.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:45:13 AM

In the spirit of mass adoption we are likely going to see the death of PayPal and other payment gateways. Do you foresee the death of PayPal soon by Bitcoin? At some point people would want to feel safe in not tying their credit cards to any online payment gateway. Your thoughts?

Probably. Given that bitcoins may develop further and become greater than what it is now, then we may witness the end of paypal and other systems. That's how much bitcoins can develop in an instant that the problems or downsides of it are solved which I guess will eventually happen.

gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:10:35 AM

PayPal and bitcoin is difference, PayPal is depend on the USD value, and bitcoin is not depend  with USD value, so it is totally different,if you want to to compare bitcoin lets compare with the stand-alone digital currency like bitcoin

sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:33:07 AM

large companies such as paypal can not simply displaced. i would not be surprised if paypal would eventually use bitcoin or even start its own blockchain. either way, many companies will find their own way to use the blockchain and not to be displaced by it.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:36:54 AM

There's no way Bitcoin would be the demise of Paypal or other gateway for money. Sure they might fall someday, but that's not the the fault of Bitcoin. Those two are different in their own way. Bitcoin is decentralized, while Paypal is. They are both use in transacting but in different way.
stunty15

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:47:10 AM

Not today unfortunately, as there are lots of factors which we cannot avoid.

Still, I hope that eventually this could happen, as PayPal is obviously less economically effective, compared to Bitcoin (yes, I mean it, and that's provable).
RusellTim

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:16:21 AM

paypal is one part of our life , so even the development of bitcoin they cannot replace  for paypal .PayPal is currently a payment engine accepted by 218 million active users and 17 million merchants.
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:17:08 AM

In the spirit of mass adoption we are likely going to see the death of PayPal and other payment gateways. Do you foresee the death of PayPal soon by Bitcoin? At some point people would want to feel safe in not tying their credit cards to any online payment gateway. Your thoughts?

the fact that until now paypal is still used and I also use paypal
I prefer both. although there are functional differences fundamentally, but the advantages of bitcoin can be more confidentially
Yeah that right, until now PayPal still used but I think in the future PayPal not to be used again, because the people will using Bitcoin replace PayPal for payments in their lives. I believe it's will become happen in the future. The advantage of Bitcoin is more than PayPal.  
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:52:29 AM

I don't think paypal can ended by bitcoin, but both can work together for easy and smart exchange to the bank money, in other word paypal will never end because bitcoin
Yeah I think that could happen. cooperation between paypal and bitcoin. of course it will benefit for bot but paypal seems to be reluctant to do that. because their developers still see bitcoin as a threat and that is true. Paypal usage is decreasing because many of them turn to bitcoin
Sinone

Activity: 597
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:21:22 AM

No, mate Paypal is not a currency but only a payment method where bitcoin is a currency which is popular among the users. Investors may buy bitcoin by using PayPal, in fact, both usages are not similar. In the market, bitcoin is much popular and easy system than PayPal and have huge investors there for bitcoin.
pretius99

Activity: 169
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:34:17 AM

in my opinion paypal will not die by bitcoin because paypal has been operating for a long time compared to bitcoin besides that the fluctuating bitcoin price can be beneficial and detrimental to the holder

Spectator11

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:36:34 AM

What stops paypal from accepting BTC? Other than that, I don't think it will replace paypal – both have entirely different goals. BTC is a currency while paypal is a payments processor.
KaraMaria

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:54:12 AM

The popularity of Bitcoin is on the rise, Blockchain technology can overcome the problems PayPal encountered but the level of acceptance is still limited. To overcome its rival Bitcoin must persuade online entrepreneurs to accept it as a payment method.
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:55:52 AM

I don't think Paypal will die if Paypal will work with Bitcoin. I mean, Paypal has a function that is almost the same as a Bitcoin wallet. That is saving money balances and can send and receive money to another account. Bitcoin wallets are also similar. They can save, send and receive Bitcoin. If Paypal can also store and accept Bitcoin in it, then Paypal will not die.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:38:04 AM

I think that bitcoin is the one which is complete but we can not say that it will take the place of pay pal and it is the users will that which method they want to use for transaction like we can not eliminate fiat from the world but  for some people it is the mode of payment for them and beside all the methods bitcoin is rising among the online users for their daily use transaction so i prefer this too.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:44:32 AM

I don't think so because Paypal is following according rules and regulation of the different countries, Bitcoin is not exchange or any other dominant currency to defeat the paypal. So it is impossible for Bitcoin to end the payment system of Paypal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: