Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:28:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [RETURN] Announcing CoinReturn Financial IPO!  (Read 31983 times)
johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 11:28:59 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2014, 05:35:51 PM by johny08

Coinreturn gives almost the same profit as Altcoin pumping&dumping. Almost the same, you have a limited supply of new mined coins, people who want to invest and people trading marketprice.

So we saw the pump and now we saw the bombing. I am curious about further 10 days. More bombs? 900 shares on 0.006. Yummi! I guess the people wanted just to buy shares with 25% profit a month. Now they can. And then they will go up for 100% profit of shareprice. 10 days of rollercoster.

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johny08
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 10:11:06 PM

wow. 0.008000 for a share. i paid for mine @

Code:
2 x
Buy Order
RETURN - CoinReturn Financial
1@0.014998 BTC

My stocks are worth shit on a boot. "play gone money" LOL

Just sent this e-mail out to cryptostocks. Maybe Coinreturn is not a scam, but better trying stopping it now, before its getting worser and watching another pump and dump.

Dear Sirs,

we think of heavy price manipulations on CoinReturn.

1. IPO has been cancelled after some weeks, without notice (!), just after it happened. Announcement: IPO pause for one week.

2. Limited 10% (!) higher price IPO shares has been offered then without any reason.

3. Then the issuer changed its mind (!), without saying anything (!) and offering shares by buying up buy offers. The community found it (!) out and wrote on bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=504128.msg5929687#msg5929687

4. Shareholders could then buy IPO shares, which are sold by issuer in limited tranches. But not directly, just by making an offer on the buy side. How many shares are going to be released and when changed several times, just announcing it afterwards (!)

5. Heavy rise of shareprice began. Alot of shareholders bought for prices up to 1000 % of the IPO price, during the IPO stil running (!), but the shares were strickt limited (!) by owner. Community got worried. Announcement: Update regarding recent price spikes.

6. After heavy rise of share, while stil selling offering IPO shares, but because of the limitation, which was set by the owner very flexibel.
Now the price went down almost 100% in price. We think of a heavy pump and dump price manipulation. We dont know how the owner is involved or supporting that.

7. There is a new announcement made (Want to keep up with the latest developments of RETURN?) to change the IPO Phase rules again. We consider the situation could be a fraud to shareholders.

Because Of that, we are asking for a trade stop or grey listing of the share.

Best regards,
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 10:14:07 PM

like I said previously they need to let the market decide on the fair price. By keep releasing shares it turns off investors. Maybe they should release new shares twice a month or so but thats it. Releasing shares every day or every other day is definitely affecting the price. It was ok when the amount of shares was low but now that there a good amount of shares released they definitely need to taper it and quick
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 12:32:20 AM

What is all this manipulation talk? Existing and exiting shareholders are listing for higher prices that newcomers are willing to pay for, hence the uptick in some share prices. Pure free market unless there's something devious going on w/ the crew that runs the security. Curious to see what they have to say about this.
inspiredinvestor

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 04:30:57 AM

What is all this manipulation talk? Existing and exiting shareholders are listing for higher prices that newcomers are willing to pay for, hence the uptick in some share prices. Pure free market unless there's something devious going on w/ the crew that runs the security. Curious to see what they have to say about this.
+1 I was very happy to come in and pick up 300+ shares at between .007 and .01, there could have been lots of people like me spotting a consistent return at the same time.it's a small market and there is a lot of bad securities out there.

███        WEBSITE      SLACK      ANN THREAD         ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      EXPLORER     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO   From March 1st, 2018  ▬▬▬
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 06:38:28 AM

+1 I was very happy to come in and pick up 300+ shares at between .007 and .01, there could have been lots of people like me spotting a consistent return at the same time.it's a small market and there is a lot of bad securities out there.
johny08
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 07:05:56 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2014, 08:43:39 AM by johny08

There is no where a free market by defintion, that you deside what price you want to pay, because the other has to agree to sell. The free in free market can not even refeer, that you are free to buy or not. You have to buy your food, electricity etc. and in stockmarket or gambling you just buy because its an ediction or primal behaviour like greed. Free referr that everyone is allowed to offer their goods. And therefore we see scammer/legit projects on cryptostocks.

Coinreturn is kind of  ‘if it seems to good to be true, it is’ .

-offering 40% dividend per month.

-selling 1500 shares for 0.005, 4000 shares under 0.006 (inside game? buying the shares by themselve)
-price rising up to 100% with high trading volume on that price to sell the shares on high levels.

1. vote option on cryptostocks is normally working. coinreturn claiming its broken. definitly NOT THE TRUTH.
2. stopped releasing new shares yesterday to pump up the price again.

coinreturn seems to be another scam on cryptostocks. there is too much recent doubts and past sceptisism. it would be not the first one on cryptostocks. when their are leggit and having a trading software etc., but there is no proof for that so far like easy to make screenshots.

I guess some people are thrilled by taking now the risk, some just think ok and some are worried. Its gain over risk. golden platinum rule on cryptostocks is to never invest more as you can lose. for reall money i prefer more legitime places. at least where i know the second name of the guy i am giving him my money. Good Sunday to everyone.

coinreturn (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 08:32:33 PM

Sorry to anyone that's disappointed with our performance. We definitely made some huge mistakes by not having a long term plan for the release/sale of shares beyond the first few thousand, we really do regret this and thats why we are going to be announcing a set plan which is what we've been discussing on here for weeks.
The vote we wanted to release was informal and was only in regard to setting a maximum number of shares, we made the announcement and then went to create the vote and kept getting an error. I'm not sure why we would intentionally make an announcement about a vote and then lie and say its broken, how we gain from that other than looking foolish? The vote was informal anyway and we think there was enough agreement that maximum share limits is a good idea anyway that we went ahead and decided to implement it.
We stopped releasing shares after our last announcement because we're going to have an implementation of a final way to release shares, not to mention that the price is tanking anyway after the shares went way too high too fast---which is something we were very concerned about soon as it started since we feared a crash would happen.
We admit we've made alot of mistakes and things could have been planned out much better but we hope we're only guilty of stupidity rather than malicious actions, we are truly sorry that our actions have upset or inconvenienced shareholders.

To reiterate, until a formal announcement is made regarding the sale/release of shares, we won't be selling anymore shares. As others have said on here, we need to let the market set the price. As we said before in our last post, we will be implementing, no later than 5/14, how shares will be sold and how many, etc. Until the announcement we are going to try to keep growing the portfolio and (hopefully) pay out good dividends.

johny08
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:53:28 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2014, 02:15:52 PM by johny08

@coinreturn

there is no marketprice which is setting himself. its a demand and supply thing. enough supply considerable price. short supply leeds to high flying price thats economic basics what your learn in school. so by cutting more supply you are driving up the price again just more.

you might have a demand for example

1000 shares for 0.01
1500 shares for 0.008
2000 shares for 0.006

I agree its difficult  but easily to solve and everyone is happy and understand whats going on.

1. you cant make the opposite what you said 2 days ago. thats not how to make business.
2.your pm to me: is just  we're not familiar with XBT and there's no way to offer options on CS, we can only sell shares, not offer options contracts. Sorry.

You are and not familiar with cryptostocks options. thats gross. sorry. you are making business and taking money on that plattform.

3. may i ask you for pictures of your trading software (screenshots). There is need on my side to know if you are really trading. as you are making public business its normal to reveal your real names.

have a good day and good trading
pekv2

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:42:31 PM

*snip*

Thanks johny08 for it sounds like you know your stuff and trying to keep OP transparent.

If you ask me, I think I got ripped off & who ever else, but I knew this from the beginning doing this was taking a chance. My play money goes to tell everybody else in the forum whats going on here. as explained here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=504128.msg6429041#msg6429041

Also what makes things odd is OP last updated the OP (3/25).
coinreturn (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 06:55:24 PM

@coinreturn

there is no marketprice which is setting himself. its a demand and supply thing. enough supply considerable price. short supply leeds to high flying price thats economic basics what your learn in school. so by cutting more supply you are driving up the price again just more.

you might have a demand for example

1000 shares for 0.01
1500 shares for 0.008
2000 shares for 0.006

I agree its difficult  but easily to solve and everyone is happy and understand whats going on.

1. you cant make the opposite what you said 2 days ago. thats not how to make business.
2.your pm to me: is just  we're not familiar with XBT and there's no way to offer options on CS, we can only sell shares, not offer options contracts. Sorry.

You are and not familiar with cryptostocks options. thats gross. sorry. you are making business and taking money on that plattform.

3. may i ask you for pictures of your trading software (screenshots). There is need on my side to know if you are really trading. as you are making public business its normal to reveal your real names.

have a good day and good trading

Thanks for your input. The demand is still rather low with less than 300 shares at .001 and above but if you can propose a solution where everyone is happy then were happy to take suggestions. Sorry we had a hard time understanding your PM from a few days ago when you said: "i would like to invest up to 5 XBT during Mai in your shares. So my question is, if you can set up a way to sell shares bulk at the counter. A possibility as it was shown by the project Scrypt was to offer Options.

What do you think about that? Can there be a way of offering Options  a day in the week on the base of median price sold that day, like today it would be 0.011

My median for your shares lies on 0.7885 now growing every day. Of course I want to buy again for 0.006. What is your opinion on that. I like the 20 % ROI a month like bitcoin-trader.biz"

We had a hard time understanding your PM and hoped you would clarify it a bit, if you want us to offer options on CS we're open to that but there's still no way to, nor would we, create shares or offer options contracts on other websites other than on CS, sorry. Its true that we're not terribly familiar with the mechanics of options contracts on CS but we'll gladly look in to it and explore the possibility. If we still misunderstood your post as to what exactly you had in mind then can you please try to describe it another way?
As for our trading platform we can post a screenshot of it, its java ran in a command shell so theres no UI---not much to look at, but we'll include screenshot in our next post.

coinreturn (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 07:36:46 PM

There's the requested screenshot, this is the first settings page of the btc-e LTCUSD platform (though its basically the same for each one we use) none of the trade history is visible and its in simulation mode but there it is...not much to look at but it does what we need it to. Not all that different from many other platforms that are out there as far as we know though.

*snip*

Thanks johny08 for it sounds like you know your stuff and trying to keep OP transparent.

If you ask me, I think I got ripped off & who ever else, but I knew this from the beginning doing this was taking a chance. My play money goes to tell everybody else in the forum whats going on here. as explained here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=504128.msg6429041#msg6429041

Also what makes things odd is OP last updated the OP (3/25).

We haven't been updating the OP since the same info is on our main page on CS and the updates, with context, are in the newest posts, that's why we usually link to the newest post when linking to CS. We'll go ahead and copy paste the updates from our CS page in case there are people that don't actually read this thread or look at our CS page.
Sorry if the dividends haven't been good enough to meet your expectations, we regret that you'll no longer be a part of the CoinReturn portfolio but respect your decision to divest and wish you the best of luck with your future investments.

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 01:24:01 AM

Dividend today?
pekv2

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 07:08:59 AM

Dividend today?

I was wondering the same.
pekv2

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 04:41:55 PM

I jumped ship, see ya. Got what I can, lost only 0.01.

Stocks are dipping and have been since I bought in.

No dividends paid.
deadwood

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 05:56:39 PM

You must have bought at 0.014 like me. Otherwise, 0.010 right now is higher than any time in March or the first half of April, which is to say that  for somebody who invested earlier than 15 days ago, there should be a profit.
I think few people actually invest in companies for the long term (which means only a few months in crypto currencies anyway); my point being - don't be scared of corrections, and invest if you believe in the business model, not just by looking at a graph (not saying you did that, pekv2, it's just something I feel happens).

ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 06:28:39 PM

I jumped ship, see ya. Got what I can, lost only 0.01.

No dividends paid.

give them time I am sure they will pay dividends, things happen
coinreturn (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 08:18:19 PM

Sorry folks, I just spoke to Tom and he said he either didn't hit submit or the page didn't load when he entered the dividends. We're going to pay out the same amount we had for yesterday right after this post and then tommorow will be as normal---so all the amounts will be the same. Thanks for letting us know and sorry for any inconvenience.

-Jeff

tricomp

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 09:11:32 PM

Any update on additional share sale. Some of us were enjoying the 2-day share release exercise. After watching a few releases, it became predictable and one could bid to get shares as long as one's bid was  higher than the lower-limit you set. It seemed to work. But i can imagine the frustration to someone without a clue as to what is going on. The answer may be better communication. We need you to release more shares at reasonable prices.
andreja1982

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 09:18:07 PM

dividends?

today?

NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: