Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:54:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [RETURN] Announcing CoinReturn Financial IPO!  (Read 31983 times)
StakeHunter

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:38:07 PM

Anyone try prayer? I mean seriously. We can sit around and speculate all day. But what other recourse do we have?
I've been praying since Mon.
Either they'll come back. Or they won't, and the Lord will give me peace to pick up, move on, and the wisdom to not be so stupid/greedy next time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:44:06 PM

These guys have had a great track record of trading if in fact that's what they were doing so why wouldn't anyone want a  piece? They were just on here prior to the absence talking about the impending downturn in price which tells me they knew what was up and were playing it right. That's all I got right about now but it sounds like they knew what they were doing cause I had no clue about that dip despite great news.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:13:09 PM

Agreed on all of your comments.  They appeared to be quite on to it with predicting market trends which further strengthens the 'not a scam' view.

I have some ideas / avenues we could pursue should things not improve in a reasonable timeframe, but let's give it a bit more time before we go charging in with flaming torches & pitchforks Smiley
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:17:48 PM

Good news everyone!  SamboNZ has Tom's docs, so you're like totally getting ur monyz back Smiley

I have sighted an official ID for Tom, including address of residence

@Chef Ramsay re. "sounds like they knew what they were doing":  You thought Klye the camwhore sounded like he knew what he was doing. Whatever things "sound like" to you, do the exact opposite FTW.
lynn_402

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:29:24 PM

Good news everyone!  SamboNZ has Tom's docs, so you're like totally getting ur monyz back Smiley

I have sighted an official ID for Tom, including address of residence

@Chef Ramsay re. "sounds like they knew what they were doing":  You thought Klye the camwhore sounded like he knew what he was doing. Whatever things "sound like" to you, do the exact opposite FTW.

Gee, how come this situation amuses you so?
NotLambchop

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:45:43 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2014, 10:57:41 PM by NotLambchop

It amuses me because in both cases I was kind enough to explain to Chef Ramsay that what he's doing will inevitably cost him--both in Bitcoin and self-respect.

Both times, instead of the anticipated thanks, I was met with ridicule and derision.

This particular instance amuses me since the time span between my warning an the [inevitable] pwnage was just so darn short--a few days.
TL.DR: I rejoice when life's lessons are so immediate and just Smiley

*And shit, I won't lie to you, the fact that the whole thing's hilarious doesn't hurt either Cheesy
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:04:34 PM

I guess their profits were suspiciously good.
They never had any week where there were no dividends to be paid. That doesn't happen in something as risky as trading in the volatile market that Bitcoin is.

Their IPO has raised about 100 bitcoins, and they've redistributed 45, making this a quite profitable scam, if it indeed is one.

If this is indeed a scam, it is strange that they waited so long. Why not just grab everything they have the minute the IPO is done? Unless they  held some of their own shares, and waited to sell them at an increased price after a month or two of nice profits.

This is all speculation of course, but it's possible one of the two partners went rogue or there was a disagreement. Who knows. If it is the SEC, I suppose I would only get the original IPO price per share correct? Not the actual market price I paid?

They can't take the money right away because if they do that they won't have time to raise such a large amount of coins. Then they drag it out ofor a bit so that even when it's plainly obvious to outsiders that it's a scam, there will still be some peopel trying to wait and see long enough for them to cover their tracks and get away.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:57:27 PM

It amuses me because in both cases I was kind enough to explain to Chef Ramsay that what he's doing will inevitably cost him--both in Bitcoin and self-respect.

You obviously have nothing better to do in life than to troll a board and hoping that everything fails that other people are involved in. For one, Klye has been attempting to make good and if he doesn't, that's on him. 2ndly, we haven't heard back from the sponsors here so no one knows what's up. So, get off my nuts and get a life.
NotLambchop

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 12:39:32 AM

Chef Ramsay,
Kyle, your camwhore "investment," has gambled away your money and came back to taunt you by posting Confession of a Degenerate.  That's a bit like breaking into a house and then calling the people you burglarized, from a burner, and apologizing.  With your friends howling like hyenas in the background.
If to you that's "attempting to make good," call 911 and stay on the line until help arrives.

Regarding "the sponsors here":
You say that until you hear from them, you won't know if you've been scammed.  Which means that unless they come back and say "we's scamzord U, lol," you'll never know.

I, along with everyone familiar with shapes and/or capable of spelling the word "dog"--we knew you've been had for quite some time.
Even warned you.
Repeatedly.
Protip:  If nothing else, remember to breathe.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 01:15:00 AM

I, along with everyone familiar with shapes and/or capable of spelling the word "dog"--we knew you've been had for quite some time.
Even warned you.
Repeatedly.
Protip:  If nothing else, remember to breathe.
I'm sorry to see how insignificant your grammar trolling world is. You get the sticky badge of the month for policing the security subforum. Any investment has risks and we all knew nothing is bullet proof but did so anyways. So, take your obsessive concern for others and get a real hobby. No matter what happens w/ any of these, feel safe and secure that I'm sitting just fine. Thx for your help.
badpeanut

Activity: 333
Merit: 251

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:11:14 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2014, 02:21:18 AM by badpeanut

Man that SamboNZ always trying to hype his shares and defending the scammers is old news. And not paying divs on fatherdays is a good on.

Anyway, Coinreturn made their last announcement on 3 june and stop from there and paid divs till 12th and post here a whole story of about SEC on 12th aswell.
They probably type that large story as an excuse to get out of this. If they really are legit they would come forward made a plan of payback or something else to get out of this, but unfortunately that is not the case here.
They been missing for almost a week with no news and the account here on this forum is also last seen on june 13th

So whats next?

Just threat here to dox them if they dont come here to explain in 48hours. After gettin doxed trow their name to SEC if they are really that worried. Getting them doxxed isnt that hard. If you have swapping emails with them then its easy to get their IP adres.
There are tons of doxxers here on bitcointalk and they will dox it for you as cheap.

I know they are reading this thread, scammers or guilty peoples always come back to check around.
If they think they can get away with this without leaving tracks they are wrong. But im sure if they think they are not anonymous after my post here they will come forward in 48 hrs. If not then just throw their names public and let the SEC get them if they are really afraid

Note: i dont have shares in this but i stumble on this thread. (And no, SamboNZ, i didnt go tru your history post)
lynn_402

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:16:11 AM

So whats next?

Just threat here to dox them if they dont come here to explain in 48hours. After gettin doxed trow their name to SEC if they are really that worried. Getting them doxxed isnt that hard. If you have swapping emails with them then its easy to get their IP adres.
There are tons of doxxers here on bitcointalk and they will dox it for you as cheap.

I know they are reading this thread, scammers or guilty peoples always come back to check around.
If they think they can get away with this without leaving tracks they are wrong. But im sure if they think they are not anonoymous after my post here they will come forward in 48 hrs. If not then just throw their names public and let the SEC get them if they are really afraid

Note: i dont have shares in this but i stumble on this thread. (And no, SamboNZ, i didnt go tru your history post)

If they are scammers, it would have been quite stupid of them to not have used TOR when sending e-mails.
They seem more intelligent than that.
badpeanut

Activity: 333
Merit: 251

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:26:01 AM

So whats next?

If they think they can get away with this without leaving tracks they are wrong. But im sure if they think they are not anonoymous after my post here they will come forward in 48 hrs. If not then just throw their names public and let the SEC get them if they are really afraid

If they are scammers, it would have been quite stupid of them to not have used TOR when sending e-mails.
They seem more intelligent than that.

Even genius makes mistakes in life

Just ask the people here who had swap emails with them and check if all the IPs are related. Atleast try it. Checking IPs from emails is pretty easy. Just google how to check it with your email provider. Gather all IPs together and let a doxxer find it out.
NotLambchop

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:25:35 AM

Dear Chef Ramsay!

Think of yourself as a half-eaten burrito.  You and your ilk, the other garbage, bring us pestilence-riddled rats, or "the sponsors here," as you so whimsically call them.  

I don't mind your freakish maso-vore fetish, and have no beef (pardon the weak pun) with you fattening up these filthy burrowing rodents on your rancid flesh.  Consenting adults and all that, I don't judge.

But I refuse to let your perversions take place in broad daylight, smack dab in the middle of my Bitcoin!  We conduct business and entertain polite company here!  Our children could see you!

Look, bro.
Rent a room.
In some seedy motel.
Stock up on cheap crank, a quart of Gordon's, a couple of 40s, and rubber toys.
And then "invest" all you want, as much as you want!  Let them things feed on you 'til their guts burst, til they vomit you up, til the maid beats your door in the morning.

But do it privately, discretely, and never, NEVER here!
Never in my Bitcoin.

We have standards here.
ty
NotLambchop

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:39:59 AM

...Checking IPs from emails is pretty easy. ...

Sure.  But finding meaningful ones is an entirely different story.  Let's google Google--Gmail:

"Gmail doesn't give the IP address of the sender in its mail headers for security reasons."

Oh well, there goes about half of the [real] email addys Undecided

It's important to shut the stable door before, not after the horse has bolted.
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:44:47 AM

It is definitely not looking good anymore. Thoughts of it not being a scam is now over and this most likely is a scam. No word for a while and holiday has been over for quite a while.  I would get out with whatever money you can. Thankfully I was out a while ago and I never held return for long periods due to transparency
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:56:59 AM

Dear Chef Ramsay!
..snip..
You need to get over that people invested in something that looked like it was worthwhile. I brought no one anywhere, my speculations were my own nor do I have any idea about these guys. Clearly, it's shocking that you'd find bitcoin interested parties in a securities subforum on bitcointalk of all places placing bets on related items in hopes of making gains. If they scammed then shame on them and there's likely not much that can be done about it, idk. None of your childish name calling will change a thing. Again, get a life.
GT3000

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 05:03:13 AM

tl;dr

I wish I could get back the 10 seconds it took me to read that post. Pure drivel.
NotLambchop

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 05:30:52 AM

...If they scammed then shame on them...

It's not "them." it's YOU.
Shame on you for getting scammed.  Repeatedly.
And choosing to defend your molesters.
Along with your right to be molested.
In public, so others could watch.

Why must I explain to you just how creepy that is?  

lynn_402

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 05:33:44 AM

...If they scammed then shame on them...

It's not "them." it's YOU.
Shame on you for getting scammed.  Repeatedly.
And choosing to defend your molesters.
Along with your right to be molested.
In public, so others could watch.

Why must I explain to you just how creepy that is?  

It is less creepy than seeing someone take pleasure in the misfortunes of others.
You were probably right, you knew that this was a scam, you can say "I told you so!".
You may go away now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: