Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:36:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Question  (Read 12614 times)
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:39:20 PM

it's normal if projects discontinue and refunds to investor, then projects will not pay bounty rewards because it's just a useless tokens, even if project reached their softcap or hardcap target, still have chance don't pay for bounty participants, try to use the forum search functions, a lot of similar scam cases, example: envion and tokenpay

they will be considered as scam if the projects really went to failure?

even the tokens will be distributed it will be a useless right.

Looks like joining bounties is a risky one.
The fact that you did not get paid after an ICO failed to reach soft cap or hard cap does not make them a scam. I guess that is one thing a lot of bounty hunters do not understand. When you are going this path, you are either sharing in the success or the failure of the ICO and in a case where the ICO ends up unsuccessful and the team had to return back the money of investors, obviously shows there is nothing for you and then all you have to do is to live with it and move on to other projects.

People tend not to understand the risk of what they are getting involved in, and this is why a lot of people do not take their time to study the project they want to be a part of and just choose any project they want. Choose projects with good team and product backed by a very unique idea and you won't have any problem with it being successful as investors will surely want to be a part of it.
crypto freelance

Activity: 373
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:54:30 PM

Yes, there is such a time when the project does not pay bounty members, simply because Hard Cap has not been reached. Honestly, no one, nothing untoward. The project is for investors only.
kanmo

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:59:46 PM

Yes, it has been like that for a long time. If an ICO fail to reach its soft cap then all the bounty hunters that promoted the project will also not get any reward.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:02:50 PM

Is it normal that projects will not pay bounty rewards because their sales doesnt reached the target?

Is the bounty manager will be liable to here even its not in their control that ICO failed?

I want to joined Soc Med campaign but I read somewhere that some projects really dont pay at end because of ICO failure.
It's normal that if you don't reach the target, IcO will not pay, because if you don't reach the target, the ICO team will return the investors' funds and that can be the best solution rather than having to pay a small amount and not have a price.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:16:10 PM

Is it normal that projects will not pay bounty rewards because their sales doesnt reached the target?

Is the bounty manager will be liable to here even its not in their control that ICO failed?

I want to joined Soc Med campaign but I read somewhere that some projects really dont pay at end because of ICO failure.
Unfortunately, non-payment of tokens with the participation of generosity ICO in companies now is not so rare. In practice, if the ICO team does not collect the minimum amount, the collected funds are returned to investors and participants in the ICO generosity campaign are not paid for their work. The manager of the bounty is not responsible for this, in most cases he is also an employee and is responsible for filling out the table and for communicating with the ICO team.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:16:54 PM

That is the reality of bounty campaign having unable to reach the ICO price sale or failure to reach the target of softcap making to to refund the investors and of course their is no liability of bounty manager to adhere their side why the campaign is failure because they give us there best to make the project be funded, with all the marketing strategy applied it result to be nothing.
fb39ca4

Activity: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:58:28 PM

you work for a bounty projects is also as dangerous as trading or investing in ICOs. Before working, you must research the projects as much as investing. Lets read the bounty rule carefully and dont forget to choose a right bounty manager

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
WhitepaperPowering real economy in the gaming worldOnepager
Telegram ENG / IND GroupChannel ⟩──● MediumTwitterYouTube
mmacool

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:10:07 PM

If you count how many companies have not paid me a reward. There are times when a company collected a hard cap, but the manager did not perform his work responsibly. Or projects canceled their awards. And only on the fingers pozhdno count how much I paid cents for the company.
GunsLair

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:19:03 PM

Unfortunately, bounty campaign participants are at risk. In my practice there was one such project. Of course, it's a pity for my wasted time. But in this case, the bounty manager is not to blame. He is a hired worker and doesn't know how the sales will end up in the end. Therefore, he is not responsible.
Kapee

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 06:20:49 PM

I find myself in a mess when I see that after a successful campaign, bounty managers and team members of the project try to redirect some tokens to unknown people. After taking a critical look at tokens being distributed, you find out that some tokens may be left and you might not be able to find out where actually it has been allocated.

TWOGAP // Thriving Cryptocurrency Market With Cryptobonds
modamo

Activity: 249

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:10:53 PM

For example, I didn't get reward, whn ICO filed. The tokens in this case are useless, I think. And the team answered, that project failed and there is no need to distribute th tokens.

keepandhold

Activity: 223

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:22:55 PM

Of course, no one will pay you anything if the project does not collect a soft cap, it's a well-known fact, and the bounty manager does not bear any responsibility for this.
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:59:18 PM

There is more reason for one to research on a project before participating in the bounty. If you find yourself promoting a scam project, then you might not get any payment. Just ensure you do your research before joining the bounty.
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:05:11 PM

you work for a bounty projects is also as dangerous as trading or investing in ICOs. Before working, you must research the projects as much as investing. Lets read the bounty rule carefully and dont forget to choose a right bounty manager

Unfortunately, you can not rely on the bounty manager.

In order not to repeat, here is the link to post in which I told how I choose ICO (the choice of bounty and the choice of ICO is almost the same)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4584807.msg46406161#msg46406161
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:07:19 PM

Why would the bounty manager be responsible for anything if the ICO fails? Maybe you should read and actually understand what a bounty is before participating in one because it seems you are woefully underprepared.

A bounty program is a marketing effort aimed to help spread the word about an ICO or project, people participate in this marketing effort in return for tokens which will have value IF the ICO is successful. If the ICO is not successful then most projects don't even bother distributing the tokens because they are worthless as the project cannot be developed = waste of ETH.
DamilolaB

Activity: 313

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:28:43 PM

Well in most cases when ICOs do not reach their target they often refund their investors' contributions. It is only on rare cases that they might still go ahead with the project based on what they are able to raise. So in initial scenario cited there no way bounty participants can be rewarded when funds have been returned. Also, I don't think the bounty manager will be liable for ico failure except if he or she is also a part of the team.
fonengo

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:33:03 PM

Hi, everybody. Tell me what are the main criteria for choosing a successful generosity?

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:46:20 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2018, 12:20:00 PM by Ridwan Fauzi

It's not reasonable if you before joining the bounty campaign you did research, meaning you aren't rash when choosing an ICO project. At least by doing research you will estimate the amount of hardcap and softcap that must be achieved by the project and you can predict whether or not the project should reach its target. And also by doing research you will estimate the amount of hardcap and softcap that must be achieved by the project and you can predict whether or not the project can reach its target.
dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:54:25 PM

Yes if they didn't reach like soft cap or any sale meaning the project was failed so that you must do a research first before joining in a campaign so that your effort would not be wasted and it will be paid off, failure of project is because of the price of every coin was not stable so the only ICO that would be reach has strong community and great project.
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:20:28 AM

There are several factors that you must understand:
The ICO project will be paid if Hardcap reaches completion.
And you also have to check if the ICO is registered on the market?

You also need to communicate with managers and some of their project teams, because this will reduce the risk of fraud.
The manager will not pay if he has not reached Hardcap

No, even the project are not reach the hardcap they will send the rewards of  bounty participants as long as they reach the softcap. Most of the ICO project are not reach the hardcap because the situation of the market now and a lot of projects nowadays is a scam, that's why some of ICO investors are temporarily stay away.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: