Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:25:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Question  (Read 12614 times)
Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:32:00 AM

No, even the project are not reach the hardcap they will send the rewards of  bounty participants as long as they reach the softcap. Most of the ICO project are not reach the hardcap because the situation of the market now and a lot of projects nowadays is a scam, that's why some of ICO investors are temporarily stay away.

Yes you have a point and some of the ICO project if they not reach the hardcap they will extend the ICO until to reach. And some of ICO that not reach the softcap are getting scam that not refund the amount of their collect from investors but some of them they will refund.
anggaem

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 01:33:20 AM

1. yes its normal
2. no , ICO manager only manage their bounty campaign
3. don't be too hopeful on the bounty
there is soo man bounty here but it's only 10% bounty become succes project, and 90% bounty are shitcoin.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
Annieluvyou

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:01:03 AM

Is it normal that projects will not pay bounty rewards because their sales doesnt reached the target?

Is the bounty manager will be liable to here even its not in their control that ICO failed?

I want to joined Soc Med campaign but I read somewhere that some projects really dont pay at end because of ICO failure.
Perhaps everyone else has said this before, When ever a project failed there won't be any payment for everyone, and if it a real/honest project then they would be refunding every money that they had received from the investors. so no one will get anything.

nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:03:30 AM

Is it normal that projects will not pay bounty rewards because their sales doesnt reached the target?

Is the bounty manager will be liable to here even its not in their control that ICO failed?

I want to joined Soc Med campaign but I read somewhere that some projects really dont pay at end because of ICO failure.
Hello friends, you can participate in the RIPAEX project's bounty activities, and I am currently participating in the second signature event of the RIPAEX project. I think its bounty is true and reliable, because according to the friends who participated in the first prize-winning activities, he has already received the XPX token.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:42:35 AM

1. normally, they will create the second phase to continues their ICO.
2. yes, if they are the responsible person, they only need to refund for investors. If they are scammers, they will run away.
3. How can they run their project if their ICO is unsuccessful?

Cryptolord_ng
Copper Member

Activity: 365
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 04:53:57 AM

Its normal if a failed project don't pay hunter, the purpose of bounty is to make the project known to every potential investors and make the project successful so if the project is not successful that mean they are not doing a good job and the can't get paid for that

Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:59:11 AM

Now is a very difficult period for the entire cryptocurrency market and for the activities of the ICO as well. Of course, it’s not normal that ICO teams ultimately don’t pay earned tokens to bounty hunters due to the fact that the ICO project didn’t raise sufficient funds, but now it’s a common phenomenon and there’s nothing special about it. If the ICO team does not collect Softcap, they return the collected funds to investors and also do not earn anything with the bounty manager. In this case, nothing can be done, bounty hunters also remain without remuneration, because new tokens, even if they were released, are worth nothing.
selenophile

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:13:11 AM

Yes it normal especially nowadays. That why we should be careful in choosing the ICO where we would like to join so that we can assure that payments will be made once the ICO was already finished. But that's no that easy. So I suggest that it's just a matter of acceptance. If you did not receive payments then charge it as an experience.

andeonnut

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:14:09 AM

More and more projects seem to just extend their ICO and delay the bounty because they are having a hard time raising money.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
gredisgold88

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:34:34 AM

More and more projects seem to just extend their ICO and delay the bounty because they are having a hard time raising money.
Typically the current ICO project is like that, delaying the distribution process for investors or bounty participants.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:51:57 AM

If a crowdsale doesn't succeed in reaching its softcap requirement or is canceled for legal reasons, poor performance or something similar then you won't receive any rewards and the campaign manager won't be liable

You can wait and evaluate the progress of an ICO and join in only if it performs well that way you won't be wasting your time on unsuccessful campaigns

thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:00:47 AM

it is something that isn't new to bounty hunters...Besides, you can't hold a bounty manager responsible for such instances. This is mostly the discretion of the team behind the project and what would be essence of holding tokens without any real value?

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
paulscathedral

Activity: 1036

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:09:59 AM

If you're an aspiring bounty hunter, be prepared for the fact that this industry is very random. The project can even be very successful at the ICO, but you will not receive your payment. It is very annoying, but it is necessary to prepare for it. Well, if the project has not collected softcap - it's normal that you will not be paid. Why do you need tokens that cost nothing?
Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:16:08 AM

It is normal thing, if the bounty doesn't reach soft cap, then all the hard work is not paid out! Manager is not liable as his hard work is also not paid out. If you found something you trust, then go ahead and join them, promote and invest your time in to the project!

Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:38:55 AM

It is normal specially the terms of the bounty will pay you in terms of percentage of the today fund. That is the risk of joining the bounty campaign although they can extend it for them to lure some investors they will not do that because for me those fund that they earn they will keep it, it is better if they will distribute it again but most of the time it will not happen.
sanasara

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:44:43 AM

Yeah it is normal actually because of market conditions most of the coins and icos are going to be fail and at the end they are not giving reward to their bounty hunters it is very sad actually because we are giving our time energy to them but it is very normal now a days most of the manger are doing this.
terrific

Activity: 2170
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:51:51 AM

If they have said and created a rule that payment shall rely on the total sales then expect it.
But if they never stated that if the sales is low and they won't pay then you shall be eligible for payment.

A bounty manager should secure all the funds before running the campaign.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Renal

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:53:37 AM

if the project fails then the manager will not be responsible for the project, competing against the responsible person is the founder of the project, all the funds from the investors will be returned and if we have joined the prizes we usually are not paid because I often like that.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 06:58:38 AM

As far as I know, if the ICO doesn't reach the soft-cap, then the project is cancelled and the investments are reimbursed to the ICO participants. That also means that bounty hunters will not receive any rewards, as the tokens are worthless.
kimvinhmao

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:01:06 AM

actually, bounty manager can not make sure ICO will be successful or not, you have to evaluate by yourself, join with their own risk, they are just hired to manage bounty campaign, count your reward, but trust point of bounty manager also reflect safety of bounty campaign, you should choose bounty that are managed by trust manager and big bounty team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: