Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:14:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Question  (Read 12614 times)
joybella

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:06:02 AM

If a project don't reach their cap, there's no need for their tokens except they want to continue with the project and if they don't, then there's no pay for hunters. You don't hold anyone responsible for this.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:06:06 AM

Is it normal that projects will not pay bounty rewards because their sales doesnt reached the target?

Is the bounty manager will be liable to here even its not in their control that ICO failed?

I want to joined Soc Med campaign but I read somewhere that some projects really dont pay at end because of ICO failure.

actually, bounty manager can not make sure ICO will be successful or not, you have to evaluate by yourself, join with their own risk, they are just hired to manage bounty campaign, count your reward, but trust point of bounty manager also reflect safety of bounty campaign, you should choose bounty that are managed by trust manager and big bounty team
But most bounty manager have a high experience on finding a good ICO, because like you and me, the bounty hunter is also a worker on that specific newly created crypto project. So it means, he will find a good one to put a lot of effort and dedication of course. When he deal with it, he is also responsible to choose a good participant.. so it obviously he did a part on how the ICO goes if successful or not. So I think, he had a part on it! What do you think?
brenzosa

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:12:05 AM

Is it normal that projects will not pay bounty rewards because their sales doesnt reached the target?

Is the bounty manager will be liable to here even its not in their control that ICO failed?

I want to joined Soc Med campaign but I read somewhere that some projects really dont pay at end because of ICO failure.

it is usually indicated in the terms and conditions if the developers will pay bounties if the ico failed.  if the ico failed, that means people are not that interested and your bounty reward will not be that valuable either.

if the ico failed, bounty managers have a part on that, but the success of ico will not depend on its manager entirely. the nature of the project will have great impact also. failed bounty managers will usually have tarnished reputation and they will have less chance to manage future new bounties.
nniecan001

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:58:07 AM

it is usually indicated in the terms and conditions if the developers will pay bounties if the ico failed.  if the ico failed, that means people are not that interested and your bounty reward will not be that valuable either.

if the ico failed, bounty managers have a part on that, but the success of ico will not depend on its manager entirely. the nature of the project will have great impact also. failed bounty managers will usually have tarnished reputation and they will have less chance to manage future new bounties.
For me, the reason is the uniqueness and product or the service it self. Well, there are a lot of similar project now a days... but still they continue to develop a new one but almost the same on those early project. It will be sounds like redundant and the failure will continue again and again.

Second thing is the human resources and lack of marketing strategy.
anisoptera

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:00:22 AM

It is sad to say, but yes, we - bounty hunters are getting scammed many times here and not getting paid by many reasons, and not only by unsuccessful bounties. You have to analyze the program and the team very carefully before joining.

arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:01:37 AM

In this trouble shooted market,failure from ico projects are normal and only few succeeded since investors are so afraid from where to invest

About the bounty manager,supposedly its on their hands because they must make a research first before accepting such project but its mot happening instead they are just getting away and maybe paid after scamming the participants
Nicolas Bebek

Activity: 335

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:09:08 AM

Indeed the Treaty as such. If the project fails or not reached softcap, then will not get paid. Although some projects there is a fixed pay. This bounty is indeed usually the Manager will not be responsible for the project who scam or the like. and if you intend to follow a bounty sosmed, then why not. just try it first.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:25:22 AM

If an ICO conducts a bounty and they don't reach at least soft cap, they won't probably distribute bounty rewards because the purpose of the bounty itself is to increase awareness for the ICO and make it successful. In this case, bounty manager is not to be blamed as he was only hired to do his work.
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:31:33 AM

This year many ICO's have never been successful,they are affected with the falling price of the market,that's why many Projects decide to stop their tokensale and it will be resume if the market will recover,this is a big impact to all the participants they cannot receive payments with their hardwork and also Bounty Manager's is not responsible if the ICO failed or stop their tokensale that is CEO decision and we need to accept it.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:34:35 AM

Actually, most of the cases why the team does not give or paid bounty hunters is because they don't manage to achieved their soft cap in which will be the basis for the development of the project. They just return the funds that they have collected from the investors.
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:38:05 AM

It's okay The project did not fulfill the task and did not collect the minimum amount necessary to start the work. Therefore, they do not pay awards. They should also return the money to investors.

IIs the bounty manager will be liable to here even its not in their control that ICO failed?

Bounty manager is not to blame for the fact that the project was unsuccessful.
However, if the same manager has a lot of projects and all of them turn out to be unsuccessful - DT can paint a trust for him.

mary0919

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:40:08 AM

That is true if the project failed. Some of the bounty managers will not pay bounty hunters because the project are not successful and they did not meet the soft cap as well as hard cap of the token sale. Some bounty managers will pay but the token will not be available in the market.
Shirin16

Activity: 254

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:49:32 AM

Yes, they usually do things like that.
if the softcap minimum target is not achieved, then usually a project will be frozen or suspended and can even be failed and never run again.
looking for a bounty project that already has a research base on a good project.

nniecan001

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:56:19 AM

That is true if the project failed. Some of the bounty managers will not pay bounty hunters because the project are not successful and they did not meet the soft cap as well as hard cap of the token sale. Some bounty managers will pay but the token will not be available in the market.
That is the unfortunate moment for all the bounty hunters, but remember even the campaign manager doesn't get any payment or I mean he got a useless "shitcoins" to all of his effort. Which mean, everyone is at the same situation... but the most damage of all are the admin of that newly project. Because the invest a lot of time, money, effort to build a proposal and promising crypto project. More or less,they work it a years for sure, imagine that. Because mostly of crypto project, return all the funds they got to all the investors who invest on them.
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:23:10 AM

1 Of course it is ok, if project doesn't collect softcap they usually return money to investors and don't develop their project. They can send you tokens but they wouldn't have any value.

2 Bounty manager is a hired person, he makes some job for project like you and if project failed he likely won't get anything like you.

3 90% of projects won't pay you if you don't choose your projects carefully.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
nniecan001

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:25:05 AM

Yes, they usually do things like that.
if the softcap minimum target is not achieved, then usually a project will be frozen or suspended and can even be failed and never run again.
looking for a bounty project that already has a research base on a good project.
This is the main reason why the "shitcoin" born in this crypto market. Shitcoin means useless and nothing but useless. This is the most common way to illustrate this kind of coins... and the sad part, most bounty hunter got it including me.
kucinggarong66

Activity: 476
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:25:36 AM

if the project does not reach the minimum target (softcap) it is normal they will not pay you. I think the bounty manager cannot be held responsible if ico fails because the task is only to manage the bounty campaign.
reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:39:01 AM

If an ICO conducts a bounty and they don't reach at least soft cap, they won't probably distribute bounty rewards because the purpose of the bounty itself is to increase awareness for the ICO and make it successful. In this case, bounty manager is not to be blamed as he was only hired to do his work.
Yes, that is true, the main purpose of Bounty is to promote the ICO project to the public, namely the most common category is to promote the public on social media, youtube videos and signatures. And when the promoted project succeeds in selling, the paid hunters will be paid. But if sales fail, what will the project negotiator pay to the prize participants? So I think we should be able to think positively and not ask for payment to the Bounty manager if the ICO project fails in the sales period.
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:48:23 AM

Yes it's pbviously notmal situation right now, but there a lot of ICO wich tokens to bounty hunters even if hardcap or softcap wasn't reach. If you want join social biunty's you can join to 10-20 or more bounty's, so even half of it wont pay to you other half will pay for sure.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:49:49 AM

if the project does not reach the minimum target (softcap) it is normal they will not pay you. I think the bounty manager cannot be held responsible if ico fails because the task is only to manage the bounty campaign.
Softcap is indeed an important part if we are indeed participating in a bounty campaign. because that is the determinant later we will get payment. Projeck will run if the minimum funds are met
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: