Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:40:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Question  (Read 12613 times)
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 09:20:01 AM

Is it normal that projects will not pay bounty rewards because their sales doesnt reached the target?

Is the bounty manager will be liable to here even its not in their control that ICO failed?

I want to joined Soc Med campaign but I read somewhere that some projects really dont pay at end because of ICO failure.
Yes it is normal, as their sales doesn't reached their target their project would possibly stopped also as they are doesn't have any funds to gather the expenses for the continuous development. The bounty manager are also not liable on it as he make his part to manage the campaign in order to spread awareness about the project. It is more important for us before joining in the campaign to study first the project so that we are also confident for the success of this project in the near future that would give us a huge project.

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 03:16:11 PM

Is it normal that projects will not pay bounty rewards because their sales doesnt reached the target?
Yes, because they don't have the funds to pay for it

Is the bounty manager will be liable to here even its not in their control that ICO failed?
No, because Bounty Managers are just like Bounty Hunters, they are also paid to do their job.

I want to joined Soc Med campaign but I read somewhere that some projects really dont pay at end because of ICO failure.
Yes. They will pay the bounty hunters if it is quite successful
#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 04:44:37 PM

Yeah it is normal that projects that have not achieved their fundraising target are not paying hunters for their job, which I believe is pretty fair. So I am trying to take part in projects that already have achieved at least a soft cap.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
aditasetia123

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 04:53:19 PM

Yeah it is normal that projects that have not achieved their fundraising target are not paying hunters for their job, which I believe is pretty fair. So I am trying to take part in projects that already have achieved at least a soft cap.
we have to very selective while choosing bounty campaign, moreover if its ICO not started yet.we have two possibilities about  its failed or success.but now we have better condition while projects held IEO.we have certainity that we will paid for our work.
anggracoin

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

freelanex.io

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 04:59:23 PM

Bounty managers do not have to be blamed when the bounty project does not pay because the sale of their project tokens does not reach the target, and that is normal. This is the risk of a bounty hunter because not every project will succeed, so accurate analysis is needed in selecting better projects and potential for success.

Denongels

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 05:39:27 PM

Look at the thread bounty if there is an agreement on the issue of reward not paid if the sale does not reach the target is normal, but if there is no agreement and they do not make a payment it is a scam and I think carefully before following the bounty to avoid this.

EmmaBen

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 07:44:05 PM

It is always important to carefully read the terms and conditions of any bounty campaign before jumping in. Most bounties will state clearly their intentions of payments and often times, will tell you if payments or distribution will be made irrespective of if they reach the ICO or IEO targets or not. If such information is clearly stated, then you should understand what to expect.
Ifychuks
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 08:48:11 PM

You need to consider some things before joining any Bounty. First is your patience to bear whatever outcome the bounty brings. Another and important one is to consider if the rules for the bounty is favorable for you. With this and some other considerations like bounty manager, allocation, etc you can decide if to join the bounty or not. Most projects do not keep to their initial statements for bounty, while some do.
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 07:27:02 PM

If the project was not successful, they are right not to rewards any token to the bounty hunters which mostly already informed prior to bounty. But if the project will continue regardless of not reaching their hardcap, they should reward the token to the bounty hunters.

arufox

Activity: 1080
Merit: 193

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 08:28:17 PM

Of course, i think all project like this. If the project not reach softcap that's means project fail and about the token is useless. So he will not pay you using useless token

No, bounty manager will not liable if ICO fail. They not team of project

It's Normal
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 08:46:13 PM

It is not normal that bounty rewards don't get paid just because the ICO wasn't successful or target not met. I mean, its no problem of hunters if the project team didn't do their underground work well. Bounty is a contract between the project team, bounty manager and the hunters which is me at to be paid no matter what unless stated otherwise at the start of the bounty. The bounty manager should also be held liable cos I know some reputable managers that take their time before taking up management of any Bounty.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 09:14:15 PM

I have also joined two signature bounty campaigns and have not been paid. They told that they haven't reached their target of sales etc. So until now I am waiting for it but I think that I will receive nothing.
Since they didn't not meet their target what then happen to the investors money we're they able to be fair enough and return investors money to all of them? As this happened to me in the year 2017 when I invest to a project that the softcap was not met and they later return all our money.
Rahman11

Activity: 1428
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 09:21:36 PM

If any projects ico failed to collect fund then it's going dead, and projects tokens are almost all valueless! they are paying you by their own token but it's just shitcoin.
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 09:24:27 PM

When the ICO of a project is not successful, the team behind the project usually brings the project to a halt and does not pursue it anymore. If that happens, their tokens become useless so even if they pay out the reward, the tokens will be a white elephant in your wallet so I think it is even better for them not to pay

CTRLX

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 09:27:45 PM

I guess it’s natural. I mean, a project which never succeeded can not offer me anything. Will they distribute useless, worthless tokens? Or what?
Plus, there are so much scammers in the market and some projects don’t even pay bounty rewards eventhough they’ve reached the hardcap. So nothing surprises me about bounty campaigns anymore, lol.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 09:31:21 PM

When you posted this thread, in that time most of the ICO had failed or scammed! So, if a good project can't raise their soft cap then yes they can ignore to pay the bounty hunters! This is normal for every bounty campaign! And, the scenario has changed well, you can do bounties because the crypto turned into a good situation!

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Samuel4

Activity: 331

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 09:45:08 PM

In the real sense of word, what use is it to receive bounty tokens from a failed project. If a project fails, it is a bad market to both the investors and the bounty hunters.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 09:54:03 PM

When you posted this thread, in that time most of the ICO had failed or scammed! So, if a good project can't raise their soft cap then yes they can ignore to pay the bounty hunters! This is normal for every bounty campaign! And, the scenario has changed well, you can do bounties because the crypto turned into a good situation!
Sadly, we still project that raised fund this year has not paid their hunters. They didn't give any reason for this and are unnecessarily quiet in all the channels they engaged during their crowdfund. Even the manager cant say their whereabouts, and this is the project we consider not to be scam according to the same manager. The size of fund is not considered for this action as long as the softcap was reached. Some of those projects lied on the amount raised, they presented high amount and failed to reveal information about the fund.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 11:44:27 PM

yes it's normal, because most projects have made regulations or conditions if payments will be made when the project has reached the target (softcap).

of course bounty manager does not have responsibility for this, because bounty manager also works with the ICO team and is not part of the ICO team.

it is a the risk that you have as a bounty hunter if the ICO fails, therefore you must dare to take that risk if you want to become a bounty hunter.

abderrazak belkhir

Activity: 1096
Merit: 167

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 11:55:19 PM

If the project dont reach the target  and the manager dont pay bounty participants this is a normal thing and you can find a notice about that in every bounty thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: