Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:21:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Question  (Read 12613 times)
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 04:19:43 AM

This is just flimsy and irrelevant excuses to deny bounty hunters of their reward. To me, a bounty manager should be held liable if and when the project team fails to deliver on the bounty promises.
If that's the case, that would reduce the number of bounty managers in the space because one mistake they might loss their reputation or worse their account in bitcointalk might get red tag. I think we should not totally rely on the bounty manager, we should also make our own research about the project we are promoting, function of the bounty managers are more like to compute the job done or relay information from the team. to the bounty hunters.

I agree that the bounty manager will be more careful in managing the bounty campaign. Reputation is the most important thing in any field and I don't think the bounty manager will sacrifice his reputation by managing projects that don't have good prospects.

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 05:55:11 AM

Is it normal that projects will not pay bounty rewards because their sales doesnt reached the target?

Is the bounty manager will be liable to here even its not in their control that ICO failed?

I want to joined Soc Med campaign but I read somewhere that some projects really dont pay at end because of ICO failure.

if the ICO fails or does not reach the minimum sales target (softcap) then it is natural for prize hunters not to receive payment from campaigns that have been carried out for several weeks .. because ICO fails will not develop their project due to lack of funds ... and the bounty manager will not responsible for the ICO failed because the bounty manager only managed the bounty campaign.

Usually it happens like that. When the sales target is not reached, the developer team does not continue the project and return the money received. In addition, bounty hunters also do not get the reward from promotions that have been done. In my opinion this is a reasonable practice and is not the fault of the bounty manager or developer team, maybe this is happening because of market conditions that are not yet possible
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 03:19:30 PM

Is it normal that projects will not pay bounty rewards because their sales doesnt reached the target?

Is the bounty manager will be liable to here even its not in their control that ICO failed?

I want to joined Soc Med campaign but I read somewhere that some projects really dont pay at end because of ICO failure.
For me it is normal when the ICO fails because if the token is distributed it will not be valuable. Therefore, it is very necessary for bounty hunters not to be too quick in making decisions to participate in an ICO project, it is very necessary to observe and analyze the ICO project, what about the product, how about the team behind it, and what they will do to reach their target.
kramat

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 04:13:46 PM

ICO fails then doesn't pay bounty participants, it's very reasonable thing because by not achieving softcap then they can't develop project and tokens will not develop

Waltermeks

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 04:23:40 PM

I think it is natural, if the project really does not achieve success. And that is part of the risk that is in the bounty. But don't think that failure will be continuous, rest assured and all that will definitely have results. Of course the project manager certainly hopes that all will succeed according to plan.
Keep the spirit!!!

I beg to differ on this mate. Its not in anyway natural for projects to just back out of their own stated payments for bounty. Bounty hunters should not be treated as working for free cos they also invest in their time, data and energy into working for the project. If a project can not pay for bounty, it should be well stated from the onset.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━[/center
buyasicru

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 04:50:13 PM

bitbond did same shit as topic starter told... hate them for that)
Rahib khan

Activity: 286
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 05:56:33 PM

Yes, some bounty don't pay because of the ico failure but there many  bounty project that is paid people to choose a bounty one should research about the team behind the project if team is legit then bounty is legit
lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 05:59:03 PM

its depend on rules but even if they pay you it will be worthless if they cant reach soft cap they wont get volume & buyer for their projects

Free palestine
trust7

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 05:54:05 PM

For me it is normal when the ICO fails because if the token is distributed it will not be valuable. Therefore, it is very necessary for bounty hunters not to be too quick in making decisions to participate in an ICO project, it is very necessary to observe and analyze the ICO project, what about the product, how about the team behind it, and what they will do to reach their target.

You are right, the projects should be carefully studied, but how to understand the information about the projects is true or not. Some so can beautifully paint your project, and it is in fact just a Scam.

bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 08:10:07 PM

You are right, the projects should be carefully studied, but how to understand the information about the projects is true or not. Some so can beautifully paint your project, and it is in fact just a Scam.

The strongest always survives. A scenario is not possible where all projects win, if only because most of them are outright garbage incapable of life.
By and large, such an abundant presence of weak projects is a side effect of the freedom that the blockchain gives.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2019, 09:52:18 PM

Bounty hunters are paid in the native tokens or any other token they seem fit if the project turns out to be successful. Of course if the project is not successful, they cannot pay you.

Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2019, 02:55:44 PM

People need to take their time when choosing what project to support. Just because they paying well does not mean that is the value of the tokens you will recieve. IF the project fails it is worth $0
If it never reaches an exchange it will be worth $0 and sometimes it just doesn't perform well so the value is very little and you get under paid. You should rather look at a bounty as earning an investment instead of buying tokens in the ICO. Rather take your time and choose better bounties with things to offer and that will greatly reduce the risk of ending up with nothing and the risk vs reward will be worth it.

Black bro

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 06:27:07 AM

In my opinion, it is normal if a project does not give a prize to its participants, because the managers do not reach the softcap even though they have to return the money to investors, there may be a lot of obstacles that get it so that it fails to run
Adelek15

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 06:35:18 AM

When the deals did not meet the SOFT CAP of the group then the installment for abundance won't happen. Except if the group chooses to support the venture without anyone else then the abundance will get the installment however not on everything. I encountered this previously.
Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 06:47:11 AM

In my opinion, it is normal if a project does not give a prize to its participants, because the managers do not reach the softcap even though they have to return the money to investors, there may be a lot of obstacles that get it so that it fails to run
That'a the risk in participating in bounty, therefore you need to study what you are promoting that they will have a great chance of success so you will be paid according to what is written in the allocation.

Some project even are successful sometimes does not pay their bounty participants, they are scammers actually, that's another risk, and other thing is some campaign does not pay the bounty outright to avoid the dump, that one is understandable, it's better to wait until the market is in good condition and selling only a portion would help for the coin not to dump.

The team are existing an effort just to list a coin in an exchange, therefore they will find a way to prevent the coin from dumping.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
icekohl

Activity: 339
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2019, 06:36:38 PM

1. It's depend. Many projects allocated bounty tokens according the percentage of raised fund, and almost projects will canceled the project as well as bounty if they didn't reach softcap.
2. Maybe. A reputable BM will ensure the projects they work on, but the final decision will come from the team. So their responsibility is provide the final distribution sheet for the team.
3. Yes, so please do your own research before participating.

kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 06:45:11 PM

If there is no investors to buy the tokens to reach the soft cap then we have nothing to do, it is a failure! we should accept no payment due to project can't continue anymore.
If they send you tokens, what will you do to it? there will never be an exchange!

Bounty managers are hired to manage the campaigns (bounty) they are not into payment!

focus on IEO now!
SaidNurs

Activity: 176

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2019, 06:51:39 PM

That is very reasonable, logically if a project does not reach the target, then the project will lack funds. so the project will not pay the prize.

The manager is also a worker, that when the project fails everyone gets nothing.

If your research is that a project that you want to follow will not succeed then leave it, because it will not be valuable and a waste of time.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
GGmith

Activity: 394

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 06:52:43 PM

The point is that any project you participate in will pay for your work when the project is completed but for a project that is truly legitimate and also a responsible team. but what needs to be worried is certainty at the end of the campaign, sometimes there are sudden changes such as cutting allocations or having to go through the KYC procedure at the end of the campaign.
lizarder

Activity: 1540
Merit: 877

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 09:10:20 PM

The point is that any project you participate in will pay for your work when the project is completed but for a project that is truly legitimate and also a responsible team. but what needs to be worried is certainty at the end of the campaign, sometimes there are sudden changes such as cutting allocations or having to go through the KYC procedure at the end of the campaign.
true and besides this you have to be aware of the possibility of not being paid as well because sometimes this kind of thing can happen, usually they refuse to pay without giving confirmation but in some cases this happens because the project has become a scam, but this year have not found cases like this mostly happen in the past year but still have to watch out.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███