Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:41:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP or ETH?  (Read 552 times)
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:30:56 PM

both are good, you can buy ETHEREUM and RIPPLE. it doesn't need to choose. because eth and XRP are good altcoins. just different platforms .. xrp is altcoin with centralization, and eth is decentralized. but in my opinion both are good for the future.
t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:33:09 PM

I invested in both of them and I never differentiated the best because for me everything was good and there was no need to fear there would be fraud in the coin because they had a bright future

Sonaile

Activity: 368

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:42:22 PM

There is no stopping XRP ... it will be the currency of the NEW WORLD ORDER. I think ripple is becoming mainstream piece by piece, even gates believed in it

btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:49:56 PM

There is no stopping XRP ... it will be the currency of the NEW WORLD ORDER. I think ripple is becoming mainstream piece by piece, even gates believed in it

Lol, where did you get the idea that XRP will be mainstream? Its too centralise and the only thing it can do its to be a crypto-slave fiat system. ETH has a lot of support form this community so I have no doubt that it will still be the dominant altcoin unless its founders like Vitalik get out of the picture.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Coinrush20

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:38:35 PM

If you are thinking in getting XRP now is the right chance. Ripple Market drop almost 10 percent and still dropping. If you can get in below .50 usd its a good entry point. Current value sitting at .5250 US dollars. Quick money of this pumps.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
Tuturtinular

Activity: 1022
Merit: 152

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:06:37 AM

The price of XRP has dropped by 7% and many have suggested buying but I have not been interested in buying it, which I fear will continue to fall and it is difficult to rise.
sandos

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:50:12 AM

The market is half green, with ETH and XRP on the red side on coin360.
So, I think it's time to buy the cryptos. Which one would you prefer to invest and why?

of course ethereum.

new fork is coming for eth in november. after this fork eth will be at least 400 dollar. 1.5x in 2 month
oh thank you about this information. I don't know about this fork before Smiley so is it make another token like ether gold or a standalone eth chain?

Drizzlepistol

Activity: 134

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:41:01 AM

that's Constantinople code. But I think it will run on this month. before Devcon4 Ethereum. Smiley just remember that.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:54:00 AM

Both of these coins are indeed good, have a reliable development team, I think eth is indeed superior and lasts a long time, for xrp it seems that it still needs time and adds investor confidence to stay in its position, because there are still many who don't understand xrp.
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:19:32 AM

So, I think it's time to buy the cryptos. Which one would you prefer to invest and why?

I think Ethererum is a good choice at the moment, the price is rock bottom and it'll eventually recover.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
auliahr

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:54:37 AM

Lol, where did you get the idea that XRP will be mainstream? Its too centralise and the only thing it can do its to be a crypto-slave fiat system. ETH has a lot of support form this community so I have no doubt that it will still be the dominant altcoin unless its founders like Vitalik get out of the picture.
funny, it looks like he must know ripple first. crypto is decentralized and not centralized, why do they make it centralized? what is the purpose? it is not surprising that ripple is supported by various banks.

don't because the profit coming from the pump makes you blind to this.
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:01:35 AM

If i have limited fund and have to choose ill go for ethereum
Xrp is anything but opposite of bitcoin but why would i choose if i can invest in both.
When people are against it, You buy. Centralized or Not i dont care
XRP is not on its rank for nothing ,Id rather join them as well than get left behind.

BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:05:51 AM

funny, it looks like he must know ripple first. crypto is decentralized and not centralized, why do they make it centralized? what is the purpose? it is not surprising that ripple is supported by various banks.

don't because the profit coming from the pump makes you blind to this.

there is a lot of profit in making an altcoin centralized and control everything about it. you will be in full control and you can make millions of dollars. for example in case of Ripple they own 100 billion tokens that they released slowly and dumped on the market to make money each time they did a pump. and they have the future of the token in their hands so it won't go in any direction that they don't want it too.

also no bank is supporting XRP, they are supporting  Ripple the technology and already a couple of them have jumped ship and used it for their own centralized blockchain.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
engesi

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:09:13 AM

If you only compare XRP with ETH, then I am more willing to invest in XRP because it is now being used more for payment!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
jawakoak

Activity: 185

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:27:45 AM

xrp have some proggress this month, i will buy more xrp, its still undervalued i guess, next december may be 4 $
boty

Activity: 1204
Merit: 228

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:06:24 AM

my advice is you can buy these two coins and you should be able to take advantage of the price movements of XRP and ethereum because these two have potential that can be very expensive and of course the better is ethereum because it has a smart contract that can create lots of tokens that start from ICO.

eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 08:17:58 AM

Ethereum has been a around and established already just like the XRP however it is the ethereum network which I believe more than the XRP.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:35:09 AM

actually both coin is good to invest for long term base of their pattern and potentials. But if you're talking which is good for short term perhaps i prefer to buy or hold XRP than ETH , Because the performance of XRP previously is good compared to ETH even though sometimes it turns to green '.cause unfortunately ETH always experience sudden change of price time on time unlike XRP.
MathGame

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:20:49 AM

The Ripple has more momentum compared to Ethereum.
If I have to choose between the two I'll always go for the Ripple XRP.
mey466

Activity: 368

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:52:51 AM

Ethereum was a very wise choice, most of them would have chosen ethereum even though this had experienced a decline in ethereum would have quickly risen
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: