Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 04:14:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano or Electroneum???  (Read 453 times)
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:48:31 AM

For me it sound unthinkable compring Cardano and Electoneum, both have different scope. I personally feel Cardano has come to staay and that shows why it is high on CMC, the project has strong backer and solid developers and listed on the best exchange in the space. 
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:27:47 AM

I prefer Cardano. Both are solid projects, strong team etc... but

ADA is
1- One of the 10 biggest coins according to total marketcap data
2- Easier to buy for retail/institutional buyers
3- ADA/BTC price is relatively cheaper than ETN/BTC price according to all-time-high statistics.
4- High probability for ADA ETF in the next years

I also suggest for Cardano (ADA). The three sentence are true, I like your speech. And Cardano (ADA) marketcap is
$2,175,695,689 USD
331,143 BTC Right now.

Cardano (ADA) listed more than 45 crypto exchange site. It has so big chance to increase price. And after few years Cardano (year) will be $5 or more (I hope).

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:04:45 AM

Cardano or Electroneum???

This 2 coins have nothing in common. You hold Cardano if you believe that Etehreum will fail and you take Electroneum if you believe Monero will fail.

Carano have, ETN definitely have no team.

it's funny how with all the hate electroneum gets, they have a working product, which is more than could be said about cardano

what does it work?

It is just copy/paste of 2 years old Monero protocol.

About the hate. I can say only from my side, not the rest but i see that many share my opinion. They way how Richie started doing things is putting bad light on crypto. They started with lies and marketing.  HE shoudl rather open an bank or something and scam people there in crypto is no place for that.
bob3772

Activity: 415
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:42:45 PM

For me it sound unthinkable compring Cardano and Electoneum, both have different scope. I personally feel Cardano has come to staay and that shows why it is high on CMC, the project has strong backer and solid developers and listed on the best exchange in the space. 

Agree, ETN is a far riskier and more speculative investment. They've not offered much just yet and aren't established. If the whole market recovers ADA will increase greatly, ETN may or may not.

tonyharding

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:52:46 PM

Well for a short time hold I'd go ETN, its going to start its marketing and its first mobile provider integration this month, I reckon this will easily by a 2x - 5x (or maybe its ATH of 23cents from the start of the end) by the end of October.
ihabhamed

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:03:13 PM

ada if huge team for sure, but Etn is more great potential profit
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1167

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:08:23 PM

ADA is
1- One of the 10 biggest coins according to total marketcap data
2- Easier to buy for retail/institutional buyers
3- ADA/BTC price is relatively cheaper than ETN/BTC price according to all-time-high statistics.
4- High probability for ADA ETF in the next years
ADA when compared to ETN actually does have a lot of prospect in the long term. If you want to consider the team, the current support and the possibility of seeing a huge development in the long run, I would not expect ADA not to do well hugely.

Nonetheless, the OP is giving himself a short term profit when it comes to gain and if it is profit he is so particular about in the short term, I would say that approach is not actually a very good one. Sure, we are all looking to profit from our investment, but anyone who understands the market will know that there is no way you can say how far a market would go in a specified time.

The most important thing is to invest in what you believe in and be hopeful. Generally, in the long run, a project that has a good team and a product will always do well.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:10:40 PM

Hi guys, want to invest a little bit in one of these project....which is better for  more profit in 1 year hold?Huh?
In my opinions both coin good for buy. But I highly recommend cardano. You can buy it and hold for 1 year to get big profits.
Jacklowo
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:25:56 PM

I prefer to cardano, why?
because cardano has a strong development, and has a large community
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:52:21 AM

Hi guys, want to invest a little bit in one of these project....which is better for  more profit in 1 year hold?Huh?
ADA I must say is a sleeping giant at the moment and one of the coins you really want to be holding long term as far as I am concerned. It is a coin that has a very promising team and even though there is not really a huge product per se, there is a possibility that things would turn out perfectly well in the long run with the unique idea of the team.

Certainly, since what you are particular about is profit in just a year's time, I would say you are really going already in the wrong direction. No one can tell you exactly what any market would be like in a year, so in that case, that is a decision left for you only to make.
Stavvay

Activity: 123

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:53:24 PM

Been checking out this guys videos and he's pretty interesting! Check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STmhHjQY_O0
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:15:42 PM

ADA for sure Smiley. No need to compare too much between ETN and ADA, you just need to take a look at rank of ADA on Coinmarketcap then you'll know that ADA is a better choice to invest in for both long and shortterm. Although, ETN is also really good but not good enough to defeat ADA Smiley.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
yla1974

Activity: 700
Merit: 380

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:17:26 PM

Determining the exact date to exit the investment is quite difficult. Estimated year may be, and three, and four years. I personally do not keep any of these coins. Both are speculative, although ETH has a strong team, and more promising, of two options. Cardano, this is just speculative.
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:20:27 PM

Cardano of course much better than electroneum, ADA have big community, top altcoin and so many exchange, ETN just wake up yesterday

Yeah, maybe just woke up yesterday but they have been committed after falling from traffic last year or thereabout. I know ADA has strong community and fellowship but I also have faith with electronuem.
Cryptostruck

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:53:29 PM

Glad I've found this thread was on the fench on purchasing Cardano finially made a decision.
smic

Activity: 827
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:57:31 PM

I think Cardano is much better. I don't know as hype, but ADA is better as a project.
Aleksandra5

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:02:38 PM

Anyways, in both ways with investment lot of funds in it you should get profits for sure. Maybe i should i invest there, where can it be traded? - Cardano sounds better!
hasna17

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:36:05 PM

I agree with your opinion, I prefer Cardano. although both are very potential coin, supported by a great team. but
ADA is one of the biggest 10 coin lists according to total marketcap data
and also the price of ADA / BTC is relatively cheaper than ETN / BTC so many enthusiasts are hunting for this coin.
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:22:16 PM

Between Cardano and Electroneum, I'll choose Cardano for sure cause it's really easy to see that Cardano is much better than Electroneum. But for me, if I were you, I would invest in XRP. LOL. It's the best choice for investors whom wanna get big profit by holding for at least 1 year.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████