Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:15:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is it worth mining litecoin with current market conditions?  (Read 197 times)
tracymik (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:27:59 PM

Litecoin is becoming popular than one expected. It has been one of the stable coin on the market. Current market condition has affected all coins including litecoins. With current market condition, do you think it is worth investing in litecoin?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:47:43 PM

Litecoin is characterized by a faster transaction confirmation time and increased storage efficiency. and I consider it worthy of a crypto currency. but I also think that mining is no longer popular
Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:23:40 PM

From your title it looks like you are asking is it worth mining litecoin. Then in the OP you ask is it worth investing in litecoin. Which one is it? I think it is certainly worth investing in litecoin especially considering the current situation with some institutional investments on the horizon. With regards to mining, it all depends on the electricity costs in your country and the initial costs to purchase ASIC equipment for LTC mining. You have to make the math on your own.
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 08:32:22 PM

I think everything is worth doing
As long as you are dedicated to mining more litecoin as possible
Then it’s worth the effort

It’s not about today’s effort but future foresight
Remain steadfast always
DisBITcus

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:38:55 PM

I think this is a temporary market and the conditions and the situation. I still do not stop believing that the correction will end very soon. And we will enter the market with new forces and investments. Therefore, all look forward to.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:50:40 PM

With higher mining difficulty range and lower market price mining litecoin is not worthy at this time for the profitability rate is not good and it is much better to buy litecoin and hold it for long term investment which could have a sure profit.
Tonstar

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:51:37 PM

Litecoin is becoming popular than one expected. It has been one of the stable coin on the market. Current market condition has affected all coins including litecoins. With current market condition, do you think it is worth investing in litecoin?
i do not actually think taht mining is a good idea under any circumstances but a few years ago you would get more money
Tonstar

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:52:20 PM

With higher mining difficulty range and lower market price mining litecoin is not worthy at this time for the profitability rate is not good and it is much better to buy litecoin and hold it for long term investment which could have a sure profit.
you can get a lot of money by pther ways  and i doubt that mining is the fastet and the best ways to do so
kabzon_btw

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:53:08 PM

litecoin is the good coin to get but i do not consider mining as the hest way maybe you will find some other way to do it
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:54:05 AM

You have to understand that if you are mining just because you want instant profits then you are most likely doing it wrong. When you mine coins like litecoin now that the coin is down you are actually mining the coins so you can hold them. At this point it might not seem like you are not making any money but with time you are going to end up making a lot of profit so the answer to your question is yes, it is worth mining

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Vanderbleek

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:05:08 PM

Litecoin is a great altcoin, but mining is going to be difficult. According to the current market situation, and the price of LTC, it will not be profitable. Or you can find a very cheap source of power. Cloud mining contracts are being stopped nowadays, because of the high electricity fees.
koincik

Activity: 868
Merit: 265

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:08:14 PM

After Charlie Lee sold the LTCs in his hand, I think the LTC was a much better coin. First of all, it was one of the currencies closest to the decentralized structure.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
DeltaX

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:10:00 PM

First step, you must try to calculate how much hashpower that will you get after you have calculated it. It's really important to know how much hash power from your mining rig. And then try to visit cryptocompare calculator to calculate how much profit if you are try to mine use your mining rig and finally take your own conclusion.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:45:53 PM

It is always worth it to mine coins, the thing about mining is that there is never a stop to the coins that you are getting so you are always making money from the coins. You just have to make sure that the coins that you are mining are kept in a safe place and once the market goes back into a bull you are sure to be making a lot of money from it.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
alian17

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 01:52:08 PM

It belongs to the mainstream encryption currency. In the mainstream market. It's with BTC. ETH. XRP and so on can be worth investing. Especially in the current market environment is not good. Valuable coins is worth investing in.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
Masha Me1

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:58:11 PM

I can say that after a sharp jump in this cryptocurrency. It is worth waiting for a temporary decline, correction. Therefore, given the technical characteristics of Litecoin cryptocurrency, it is not worth counting on its strong growth in 2018. We will wait for the revival and growth in 2019.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:58:45 PM

Litecoin is a great altcoin, but mining is going to be difficult. According to the current market situation, and the price of LTC, it will not be profitable. Or you can find a very cheap source of power. Cloud mining contracts are being stopped nowadays, because of the high electricity fees.

As the entire market looks volatile I suggest not to do mining as none of the coins will give you profit also you need to invest a lot of money for mining. Yes that's correct we cannot even afford the electricity bill as it will be higher than normal bill.

cescudero95

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:05:29 PM

Basically, you could make the argument that if your electricity costs are below what your litecoin mining yields, then it is worth it.  You would have to make that calculation on your own, though, by comparing what you could sell your output for vs. what it costs to power your hardware.

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
DeltaX

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:09:55 PM

As the entire market looks volatile I suggest not to do mining as none of the coins will give you profit also you need to invest a lot of money for mining. Yes that's correct we cannot even afford the electricity bill as it will be higher than normal bill.
Lol you can only determine how profit mine litecoin is after you have been creating a calculation based on how much your hashpower to mine it. If you have a lot of hashpower and it will be very profitable and it can be used as long term investment dude. try to understand about that.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:22:54 PM

Yes litecoin is good to mine but i will suggest you one thing, mine qnd keep qccumulating ltc and donot sell or cashout before ltc hits atleast 200 otherwise you will miss good profits.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: