Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:26:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who controls the market?  (Read 32376 times)
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:19:31 AM

Remember, this whole thing about crypto is largely decentralized, thus, there is no single authoritative body in control of the crypto market. Although there are few centralized platforms among crypto, the market is largely influenced by the efforts and influence of the users of crypto. How well sellers and buyers treat the coins on the market affect the performance of the market.

Why will you be expecting any body to be in control of cryptocurrency market, what do you think was the reason as to why cryptocurrency was made? The reason for creating cryptocurrency is to give freedom to people, so that they can have complete control over their money and also be able to make quick international transfers without having to pay much fees and have it delivered quickly.
yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:16:50 AM

Some people said it's a "whales", it's a big players with super big assets
But we know sometimes supply and demand make a big movements in markets and sometimes it's uncontrolled.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:19:21 PM

The crypto market is still very small, so it's inevitable that big players still have a lot of control.
In forex this does not happen, and the oscillations are always minimal.
However, it becomes increasingly difficult, so it seems to me that the market has been more stable in recent times.
The problem is that the whales are becoming bigger by the day and not smaller it does not matter if bitcoin is worth one dollar or one hundred thousand dollars you are still holding one bitcoin, and the whales are not holding fiat but bitcoin so they can manipulate the market and the amount of manipulation they can exert right now will be the same in the future.
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:56:51 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2018, 05:34:31 PM by kapalmabur

Cryptocurrency is decentralized and that means there is no central authoritative body in full control over the market. The market moves according to the dictates of crypto users. If the demand increases, the market goes up and reverse applies.
this policy is based solely on investors widely and allows for speculative large holders who control about 25% of assets in each market, I think stock exchange owners also have a stake in this because they still need additional assets for market sustainability, sometimes decentralized making the monopoly less transparent, but this is better than the pattern of centralization.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:17:18 PM

In my opinion, we are not allowed to be rich, but we have not been able to get rich because it is not yet time, maybe we have to be a little patient because in the crypto world we cannot be instant to be successful. I'm sure someday we can become successful if we try harder to process crypto.
Someday we all will be successful, but it will take time, we should wait for it, being rich is our dream and our aim of investing in crypto currency, if we will not invest on red so we will not earn good amount of money, those who invest at green and sell red use to make the market price lower and those who use to hold at red but sell at green makes the price high.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:19:26 PM

In my opinion, we are not allowed to be rich, but we have not been able to get rich because it is not yet time, maybe we have to be a little patient because in the crypto world we cannot be instant to be successful. I'm sure someday we can become successful if we try harder to process crypto.
Someday we all will be successful, but it will take time, we should wait for it, being rich is our dream and our aim of investing in crypto currency, if we will not invest on red so we will not earn good amount of money, those who invest at green and sell red use to make the market price lower and those who use to hold at red but sell at green makes the price high.
This is not exactly correct, it is impossible for everyone to become successful in the market of cryptocurrencies, every dollar that you earn is a dollar that came from the pocket of someone else, so if you are earning money in the market then that means that there are other people losing money, I know it is difficult to accept but that is the way all the markets work.
shinchan123

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:25:39 PM

Remember, this whole thing about crypto is largely decentralized, thus, there is no single authoritative body in control of the crypto market. Although there are few centralized platforms among crypto, the market is largely influenced by the efforts and influence of the users of crypto. How well sellers and buyers treat the coins on the market affect the performance of the market.

I totally agree, the market is driven by traders and investors. So, the market price of a certain crypto currency is all decided by the crypto users. However, big market players influence the market movement somehow by manipulating it. Even news, either legitimate or fake also affects investors decision.
Rejevunator

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:00:56 AM

The market is being controlled mainly by,the law of demand and supply and also news relative to cryptocurrency,which migth be for or against the price of bitcoin,the whales in the space also has some level of influence on the market trend.
Cryptocurrencies is decentralized. There's no way to predict it and control it. Even government is fail to stop the increasing flow of bitcoin and slowly they're accepting it most of government are start banning it just because they're unable to control it.
Rolley Dragon

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:12:56 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2018, 08:24:09 AM by Rolley Dragon

No one can be enough strong to control bitcoin market, as bitcoin market is based on decentralized system . It means that  the system include many people all over the world , the  transaction will be done by the confirm of all these people in few minute.
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:24:48 AM

Buyer and seller are always control the market and make price high and low, when buyer sell of their asset make price of bitcoin or altcoin will be dum, but when seller buy all of bitcoin and altcoin will make it higher.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Guideare

Activity: 78

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:04:55 AM

Less than 1% of people control 55% of the world's bitcoin.
This is the reason why bitcoin prices fluctuate wildly and are easily manipulated.
In fact, many people think that the bitcoin market is controlled by one or two market makers.
maybe controller in market was changed.today we see and heard that big finance firm come to cryptocurrency market.maybe they become controller in market now.
Yeah I agree with you, bitcoin price is controllable and everyone knows that big investors which we call whales control the crypto market. They manipulate the price and fix it according to their needs. This is wrong that nobody can control the market because it is global currency and also decentralized. I strongly believe that crypto market is controlled by big investors. 
centimentalking

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:28:08 AM

The market is being controlled mainly by,the law of demand and supply and also news relative to cryptocurrency,which migth be for or against the price of bitcoin,the whales in the space also has some level of influence on the market trend.
The only thing which can change the market is exchanging. Buying and selling the bitcoin can effect the market depends how much you're selling and buying.
engrshu

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:02:25 PM

The market is controlled by us, people who is selling and buying from exchanges. The price is determines by us too, depending on how much the majority sell their coin, how much is the willingness of the buyer to pay.

[
Andrew Gergeo

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:23:04 PM

No one can completely control the bitcoin market. It is a decentralized system, unlike the banking system, no one can decide the price of a bitcoin, even the government, which is based solely on the supply and demand
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:55:13 PM

REally, there is no regulating body that actually takes care of crypto users and investors. With this, in my opinion, big whales and sharks actually controls how the market behaves. Big holders dictates whether will we be having a bear season or a bull run. I have seen and experience this thru a telegram chat. They are the ones who actually signals each other to buy a certain coin or BTC itself. they are the ones making the pump and they are also the ones who can make the value dump. well, that is the beauty and the viciousness of the crypto world. you can never really depend on its value in the long run.

hildacitra

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:24:34 PM

Remember that Crypto is decentralized of Blockchain technology. It is not controlled by a single entity, as the principle of blockchain that is everyone involves into this crypto they can control the market. It means that all coin holders are potentially can make the price up and down.

gonzadz77

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:54:02 AM

Just remember bitcoin is volatile and people don't care about it all the want profit if the bitcoin become controllable then we can't make profits.
heleng05

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:05:41 AM

I think it can really control it's value in the market but still as I researched things about it I am confused sometimes because it is a volatile currency that we can't predict of it gonna increase or decrease this year. That's why I think if it's gonna legalized many country it can be control it's value in the future to make it more valuable.

Globalbitcoinl

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:18:14 AM

in this case, the market is controlled by the one who is a major holder, so it is important to be large in order for you to have information
jjohnathn

Activity: 74

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:34:13 AM

The price is depend on investors how much he invest and exchange the cryptocurrencies. More the supply decrease and demand increase the price of bitcoin increases. This method can be apply at any cryptocurrencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: