Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:56:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to increase profit in the market!  (Read 1049 times)
Michelecako

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:37:13 PM

Unfortunately, it is currently difficult to find ways to increase earnings in the crypto market. I think the only way is to increase the volume of investments and day trading with this invested money.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
     TOKEN SALE      ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
bestcoins1

Activity: 2226
Merit: 722

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:51:54 PM

If you want to increase your profit with cryptos, i think that a wise and a good decision is required. Whenever the market is down just like today, get ready with your money and wait for the dip and buy it from there. You can also diversify your investment because of the low prices of cryptos. Smiley
I agree with you, the most important thing is patience when the situation worsens, and increasing supply is the right step when the price of a token in the market drops all, so we will get a big profit when the market returns to normal.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 01:58:41 PM

If you want to increase your profits from this market then always buy at low and sell at high. If you enter in any coin at right time then you get decent returns from that and you can also average out your buying price if the market drops a bit from your buying level.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
AdoboCandies

Activity: 680
Merit: 173

Giggity

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:59:35 PM

I'm a noob trader but i still get a high profit, at first I start from being a bounty hunter and when I start accumulating a huge amount of tokens i quickly trade some of them in their exchanges so when I have enough eth I quickly find some good shitcoins that have a potential mostly they are 1-10 gwei in price and I start to buy a huge amount of shitcoins and I started getting profits after I hodl them for a long time.
hidingyou

Activity: 291
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:08:25 PM

I'm a noob trader but i still get a high profit, at first I start from being a bounty hunter and when I start accumulating a huge amount of tokens i quickly trade some of them in their exchanges so when I have enough eth I quickly find some good shitcoins that have a potential mostly they are 1-10 gwei in price and I start to buy a huge amount of shitcoins and I started getting profits after I hodl them for a long time.
I think the key to increase profit is timing of fluctuation because we're just depended on the movement in prices of crypto ,it tooks a lot of time for that to reach those targets or goals of profit. I believe everything has a perfect time .

thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:12:55 PM

to increase profits when trading, maybe by adding money you use to trade or buy altcoins at the lowest price and sell at the highest price. but in my opinion the first way is more realistic than the second way that requires in-depth analysis.
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:13:30 PM

I don't think ico is a good way to earn profit in crypto right now so in my opinion the only reliable source of income is by trading or long term investment, and that's only can be done if you have experience in trading, otherwise you'll only lose money. If you want to earn from crypto for a long time I think it is very important to learn about trading and investment as that will be your guide in this volatile market.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Anita1873

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 07:09:59 PM

If you want to get a decent profit from this market then you should adopt a simple and very common strategy that buys at every dip and sell at high but it is a very difficult task to pick the exact right time to buy or sell by anyone. If you pick a right time to buy a coin then you can get a smart profit from here.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:22:57 PM

In order to increase profit, ensure you take profit regularly, do not wait for a very high profit before you decide, research well before investing, checkout the project roadmap and also news pertaining the token in order to avoid a huge dump. Invest well during the bearish period and wait for the bullish season.
AnnaGeraMsk

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:37:10 PM

not a bad strategy, but some coins go very well in front of the ethereum, at the beginning of its path! but now the market is unpredictably rolling down)
Kseniya17

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 08:10:55 PM

I think that to increase profits, you need to work more))) to find successful projects for investment and successful companies of generosity!
MAXE

Activity: 434
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:11:29 PM

I personally know that according to statistics, if analysts correctly predict 65% of transactions, it is quite a cool analyst who will get rich in the near future.
Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:18:44 PM

Increasing your profit might also mean increasing the risk. If you are looking for bigger profit, look for a starting altcoin whise price in the exchanges are very low, making sure they are high potential. Invest on it and hold until the price increase with big percent rate.
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:26:06 AM

I would like to share how to make money from the market for some Newbies or some people have not earned a profit from the market. I usually check and consider all ICO and participate in some good Bounty and Airdrop . Then waiting for receiving the token to consider whether to Hold or Sell. I convert all to Eth or Coin top. I spent this Eth to Trade and increase my profit from it. Very slowly, and with a certain percentage, everyday and I am accumulating, now I have more than 1Eth, please try on my way.

Your answer has no value, and it's even useless and harmful! Newcomers will most likely lose their money if they follow your advice. You've described the strategy in general terms but haven't pointed disadvantages.

Memeicomel

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:53:51 AM

Isn't it a pretty idea to do multiple types of investment?
If money is not only a problem, i can do crypto mining while i am investing and trading.
Add to that array of investment is some twist of entertainment as you go on online betting (but don't use your profit earned from the above-mentioned investments)
Yes, it's pretty good to have a multiple investment in crypto in order to have more profit in different platform. I think the best way to increase your profit is to hodl and wait for the exploded coin that you invest with. If you already have profit again then you can invest again with other potential coin.

I look at all crypto-currencies as an investments. I invest money and myself, for buying and earning as much coins as I can. My plan is to hold them, all ones I
carefully chose. There are many coins and tokens, but just some of them will rich higher prices.
   It`s crucial to have multiple investments. That`s diversifying, you never hold all your eggs in one basket. Why to try to increase profit in this crypto-market,
when crypto-market will grow and that`s the profit. Invest in technology in a long-term, don`t gamble with you assets.
When market conditions are experiencing growth and an increase in the number of supporters who were present were able to make a profit on the rise and is big enough of a market that is present this time. I prioritize my support towards the market in order to generate more profits in the future.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
kabzon_btw

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:23:08 PM

I would like to share how to make money from the market for some Newbies or some people have not earned a profit from the market. I usually check and consider all ICO and participate in some good Bounty and Airdrop . Then waiting for receiving the token to consider whether to Hold or Sell. I convert all to Eth or Coin top. I spent this Eth to Trade and increase my profit from it. Very slowly, and with a certain percentage, everyday and I am accumulating, now I have more than 1Eth, please try on my way.

it is a good question and the answer depends on the exact sphere you are in right now and i wish you good luck with your business
kabzon_btw

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:24:50 PM

Good strategy and I'm doing it too but with my rank the pacing is just low compared those at higher rank but it's still worth the effort. I'm holding my bounty token as I'm waiting for the best price when the market recovers.
it can be hars to increase your earnings but you can participate in more campaigns or try your luck at airdrops for example
crypthomonkey

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:25:55 PM

nice question, you can try some other sphere or learn about the one ypu are in, you might nog know something yet
Pline

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:29:24 PM

I am a trader,so I know how to increase my portfolio in a short way,but in the same time I take more risks.
Without risks you won't increase your portfolio fast.
overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:45:51 PM

yes , you can do bounties or airdrops to make money in this cryptocurrency market , or if you have money , you can  buy the altcoins when its price drops sharply and hold them for a long time . There are many ways to increase profit in this market  but you need to learn it before participating

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: