Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:17:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to increase profit in the market!  (Read 1049 times)
valkoun

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:55:19 PM

You are probably very lucky as most of the coins on the market are dummies and are useless. I don’t advise anyone of my acquaintances to invest in ico projects without making sure that they really deserve it.
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:26:13 PM

I would like to share how to make money from the market for some Newbies or some people have not earned a profit from the market. I usually check and consider all ICO and participate in some good Bounty and Airdrop . Then waiting for receiving the token to consider whether to Hold or Sell. I convert all to Eth or Coin top. I spent this Eth to Trade and increase my profit from it. Very slowly, and with a certain percentage, everyday and I am accumulating, now I have more than 1Eth, please try on my way.

This is an amazing strategy, now you have more than 1 ETH  Grin  Wink
In fact, it's good that you share your experience, because any advice can be helpful. Under the current market conditions, it is difficult to make a profit, since participation in bounty campaigns and airdrop does not bring a good income.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
betece777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:48:14 PM

I would like to share how to make money from the market for some Newbies or some people have not earned a profit from the market. I usually check and consider all ICO and participate in some good Bounty and Airdrop . Then waiting for receiving the token to consider whether to Hold or Sell. I convert all to Eth or Coin top. I spent this Eth to Trade and increase my profit from it. Very slowly, and with a certain percentage, everyday and I am accumulating, now I have more than 1Eth, please try on my way.
Z_Max

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:50:03 PM

To increase profits, you need to invest in more stable and expensive coins. And also to increase the capital that you invest. As for me, this is the fastest way to increase earnings.
Visteryy

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:58:59 PM

You are probably very lucky as most of the coins on the market are dummies and are useless. I don’t advise anyone of my acquaintances to invest in ico projects without making sure that they really deserve it.
Today, it is more difficult to say that investing in an ICO project is profitable, as ICO prices are always higher when the tokens are exchanged. Many investors have lost money and they have been selling pennies at relatively cheap prices. So I do not have much confidence in the ICO project.
Genjik

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:04:02 PM

it's really the fastest way to get coins from searching and participating in bounties, but not everyone has a bitcointalk account, and even now many accounts that don't have merit like jr members, rank down, I think only a few people have merit to get the advantages of bitcointalk and bounty

🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:30:28 PM

you're lucky ico that you join profitable
be careful of many ico who are good during ico's time but not worth it when ico is finished
and also many ico who raise their funds to tens of millions of dollars but now the price is far below their ico price * DYOR *
Based in my experience I have seen many and different form of ICO's which is profitable and not and others are scam too. Well I guess it would always depends on us on how are going to make a profit in the market through research though it is risky to take tge opportunity but that is a part of it.
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:34:05 PM

If you want to increase your profit then you have to be willing to take better approaches when it comes to your investments. Things like making sure that you are only investing and buying coins when the market is down and everything is in the red. buy the coins cheap then wait for the market to recover to high prices before selling the coins
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:40:12 PM

You are a smart guy, we are not smart like you. Thank you for sharing such efficient way, lol.
BTW, you should post it Help and Beginners. Why have you posted it here on altcoin discussion? Is there anything which is related to altcoin discussion. Be grown up, child and concentrate on the forum rules a little.
bangjoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 689

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:46:22 PM

so after you get a coin from the bounty program, do you sell it and make it ethereum or bitcoin? Do you not feel lost because maybe if you want to wait, the coins that you can have will have a higher selling value? even though the method you use is safer because as we know that ethereum has a good foundation and potential but I prefer to wait for coins that I get from the bounty program

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:58:53 PM

And what you will do if ETH dumps to let's say 50$ or even less?) It's not good idea to convert everything in one crypto, you need fiat as well. Yes, at this moment you do. In the future this picture will change overwhelmingly but for now..you need fiat as well to stay safe.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄