Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:37:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to increase profit in the market!  (Read 1049 times)
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:41:31 AM

I would like to share how to make money from the market for some Newbies or some people have not earned a profit from the market. I usually check and consider all ICO and participate in some good Bounty and Airdrop . Then waiting for receiving the token to consider whether to Hold or Sell. I convert all to Eth or Coin top. I spent this Eth to Trade and increase my profit from it. Very slowly, and with a certain percentage, everyday and I am accumulating, now I have more than 1Eth, please try on my way.

The best way to increase profits would be to take now, when all the coins have fallen well, and just hold for a long time.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:45:12 AM

I would like to share how to make money from the market for some Newbies or some people have not earned a profit from the market. I usually check and consider all ICO and participate in some good Bounty and Airdrop . Then waiting for receiving the token to consider whether to Hold or Sell. I convert all to Eth or Coin top. I spent this Eth to Trade and increase my profit from it. Very slowly, and with a certain percentage, everyday and I am accumulating, now I have more than 1Eth, please try on my way.

Not that simple, in this condition everything goes down or sideways, besides that Eth still have no significant price moving except you play with big money. I see you are an investor but using your method need more time to keep hold and maybe your money get stuck at the same point. As long you still get income with your method just keep going, I need to think again.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
3lyntmy

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:34:46 AM

Such a good idea, i will try on your way. Thanks for your sharing Wink
CEOKEY

Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:41:21 AM

I think the way to increase profits on the Crypto market is:
- Increased knowledge and experience in the market
- Boldly, wisely make smart investment decisions
- Select and participate in campaign bonuses, air drops of potential projects
triasel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:05:14 AM

Not that simple, in this condition everything goes down or sideways, besides that Eth still have no significant price moving except you play with big money. I see you are an investor but using your method need more time to keep hold and maybe your money get stuck at the same point. As long you still get income with your method just keep going, I need to think again.
to make such a huge improvement against the market needed support to encourage the progress of the market which was later able to produce much bigger gains in the future. so very nice to count on the support of enthusiasts Cryptocurrency
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 07:10:01 AM

It is quite long and hard way to make profit. I'll recommend you start learning how to trade. Crypto market is very volatile and give a chance to make extra profits faster.

gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:16:49 AM

I would agree with you, raising funds from bounty and putting it into other good use to multiply our funds is the best idea.
adicewe

Activity: 188

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:20:02 AM

indeed in the market will be very profitable if our predictions are very precise, and if for beginners I would suggest holding the coins they have bought, because beginners usually always panic when facing the market
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:22:19 AM

In order to get a good profit you need to have experience. You need to invest more money and you need to choose reliable coins for big money.

Initially when you are new do not invest more money in market as you may not be aware how market moves and also invest amount to which you can hold for long term if need be or even if you lose you are fine with it else it is a risky market .
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:23:45 AM

It is not easy to get huge profit in the market. You need to learn some ways and strategy on how to trade wisely in order to win the game. But first you need do some research and study the research about good trading. Be updated of the project you have plan to invest and trade in order to get high profits on it.
Mr.Zero

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:28:18 AM

This is not a very easy matter. To make a profit, I think the most important thing is experience. I would like to congratulate anybody on how to make a profit without loss.
for make profit is not easy like you said, especially when you see market condition for now, i'm never see trader make profit without loss their fund in market

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM

TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
yazher

Activity: 2198
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:40:51 AM

Your idea was not bad, but we need more information about it. I mean how can we start from the scratch and what are we gonna do and don't do? finding it by ourselves is a most damn thing to do because we are talking a bout money here. it is good it you gonna throw for us some big and useful information about how it gonna work.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
uchiikina14

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:52:23 AM

For ne to increased profit in the market I do join some bounty canpaigns and airdrop then I hodl some altcoin to make a big earnings. I am also doing trading to make more big earning. But before I do all the work I study and learn it carefully so that when I start doing it I know what will I do. 
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:56:39 AM

Congratulations on your milestone if you have ever reached 1 ETH just because of doing that.

Most of the airdrops aren't worth of your time and energy by claiming them and just hold them hoping for it to have good price in the future. But if you successfully done that then you are lucky for completing your 1 ETH along your way there. Don't be too dependable with those and with your current holding you now have a good capital to continue trading.
I could say if there are more than hundreds of airdrops and there will be only some of them worth decent money. Airdrop token is just temporary, when the hype has gone and they have no chance to sell their airdrop coin.
Yeah few of them are worth of decent money but most of them are totally worthless.

This is why I never do airdrops and since then that the market is being crowded with it. Also be careful with those airdrops that are asking for KYC, don't put yourselves on risk by giving your identities/valid IDs for the sake of those tokens that you are not sure of its worth.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:58:51 AM

How long you spent to received total 1 ETH?
Your way is not clear and you say what everyone knows, the difficult thing is how to choose good ICO and when is the time you make a decision hold or sell tokens.
Yushikarokun
Copper Member

Activity: 152

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:04:52 AM
Merited by Welbreang (1)

There is a lot way to getting profit in market . create bussines webite such goods or a service . trading crypto in market exchange . and also
work for some project and get paid with cryptocurrency . creative , focus and consistent is needed in every process
mrhood

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:08:40 AM

Work here more and your profit will be higher, won't it? To be honest, you can also participate in various projects that will have positive result on you profit.
eup

Activity: 105
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:10:49 AM

Only when the whale wakes up or a large number of investors come to you can quickly increase profits. The current market downturn represents a lot of money leaving the cryptocurrency. But I believe they will definitely return.
Sid3d

Merit: 103

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:14:01 AM

You can increase profits only by studying the market and projects in which you are going to participate. You also need to follow the news that is happening around the project, so as not to miss the opportunity to profitably sell the token. If you do not want to risk your capital, or if you don’t have it at all, then participate in bounty compaign and airdrop.
leow

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:22:43 AM

Personally, I am cautious about investing in ICO projects. I had a negative experience when the coins after entering the stock exchange lost in value more than 10 times. Extremely rarely when the price in the first month grew. Therefore, I prefer to invest in the project when it has already entered the stock exchange, as well as participate in some bounties.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: