Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:18:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what to trust now?  (Read 577 times)
Fredrosam (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:55:56 PM
Merited by halisakal (2), celer (1)

Recently I heard about Bitmex, it is a research team and I got so intrested in what theey are writing. Especially one article caught my attention. It was about ICO projects. This research publishes a new report analysing the Ethereum holdings of the ICO projects. They establish that the ICOs have already sold almost as much American dollar worth of Ethereum as they initially raised. They sell ethereum on more than 5 billion dollars. What do you think about it? How is it going to affect ethereum in the present and in the future?
And, not exactly on our theme, but still. What sites do you usually read if you want to know news about cryptocurrencies and some researches. We all read a lot before choosing an ICO to invest, but what sources do you trust the most?
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:10:55 PM

Of course, selling Ethereum to liquidate money will effect Ethereum price and there is no workaround to avoid this, the only thing that can minimize this is by having some kind of balance between the money going out (ICO end and start to sell tokens) and new money coming in (new ICO starts and fresh money coming in) in short words demand and offer but that will not achieve the ultimate balance since the process of liquidating Ethereum will always be much faster than the process of raising money for new ICO.

As to which source to trust for new ICO projects, I honestly only take information from a wide source of sites and validate the information I am interested in before act according to it. Never just trust a source of news especially when it comes to ICO, the payment reviews and advertising have a great effect on the credibility of most sites.
greenfield84

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:22:41 PM

There is nothing surprising. The market is bearish and projects want to save funds received from investors to start developing their plans. all the coins fall in this market, but ethereum at the expense of Ico suffers most. I think with rasvvorot all radically change

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 08:38:05 PM

There is no need to trust anyone, in crypto currency
Simply trust yourself alone because every assumption is basically for selfish interests

I implore you not to be a victim of fomo or fuds
Do your own research always
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:06:57 PM

I'm used to spending at least a week to study a project. Ofc, I don't trust rating sites without understanding, but they're necessary. I recommend icodrops, it's one of the most honest sites.

BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:13:06 PM

it's pretty negative for ethereum and crypto in general when it goes like that, icos raise eth > market goes down > every ico dumps their eth > what's that process called, well it's like dominoes.
apparently there's some legal thing where icos should not sell because then they are holding investors money rather than a crypto? does anyone know more about it?

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
OTC

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:15:36 PM

There's nothing surprising. The market at present isn't favourable at all  so you need to take extra care when investing in coins and after investing in the coins, you have to hold these coins for sometime if you want to earn more.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:20:41 PM

Recently I heard about Bitmex, it is a research team and I got so intrested in what theey are writing. Especially one article caught my attention. It was about ICO projects. This research publishes a new report analysing the Ethereum holdings of the ICO projects. They establish that the ICOs have already sold almost as much American dollar worth of Ethereum as they initially raised. They sell ethereum on more than 5 billion dollars. What do you think about it? How is it going to affect ethereum in the present and in the future?
And, not exactly on our theme, but still. What sites do you usually read if you want to know news about cryptocurrencies and some researches. We all read a lot before choosing an ICO to invest, but what sources do you trust the most?
I use most of the renowned online news portal. But, I do admit that most them are actually really biased, so I sometimes do my own analysis before the I start trusting or believing those articles. The best thing to do if you want information about ICO is to go through this forum and ask for peoples opinion, read their ICO thread and gather as much information as you can.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:25:41 PM

This forum is the best one to get some legitimate news.
You are going to be bashed here if you are not telling the truth so better you will almost get facts only.

About the Ethereum dump. It already happened and we've seen it plunged to a number where no one expected it.
But it cannot be all blamed with ICO's, there are still other factors that might made it happen.
Sylvial

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:46:34 PM

I tend to trust my judgement most while using the only site I trust, icodrops, as a guide. I also read through the whitepaper, and this could me as along as 2 weeks, before making a decision. While at it, I ensure the project ticks all the right boxes in terms of criteria for choosing a project.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:51:02 PM

I will you to not trust any websites to invest in icos because of them are paid to promote the icos so we never know if that ico is legit or not, do your own research, ask questions in their official telegram channel and if satisfied fully then only you should invest.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Invest-or

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:36:26 AM

The answer is nothing and no one. You have to make an exhaustive research if you are really serious about prserving your funds. Even legit stuff may become scam so be on your guard.
bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:47:44 AM

$50 Billions is astonishing. We keep our head thinking we all are going to make it big so the world will see how good blockchain technology but some of the people are making it look bad. There are users thinking it will rule over fiat but then we see then cashing out billions for fiat.  I heard about that news, there was even a south park animation about how bitmex scam their users. Its unclear though.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

- ESPERS -

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:51:52 AM

I trust in my own research on ICO projects. ICO drops is one of the most serious sites I list the projects that you analyze. The market today is full of SCAM projects. Without a good research, you can not avoid them. It is a shame if we do not do our own research, because it is the right time for the investment. The market is red, and that helps us buy the coins at a low price. In order to find some good investment projects, we can also use the bitcointalk, because it gives us complete and detailed information about the projects in progress.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:23:30 PM

I do not trust any sources. The best way to realize that project is not a scam for me is to look ta history of social media activity of their teem members. If there is not much information or the information is not correlated with whitepapper - the reviewed project is scam.
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:24:17 PM

Related news about crypto currency that I used to read I immediately search on google only, sometimes cointelegraph and many others, I suggest never to believe in a thing if you don't know the certainty, and for Ethereum I think the price will exceed what they have ever achieved before

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
halisakal

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:02:04 PM

Recently I heard about Bitmex, it is a research team and I got so intrested in what theey are writing. Especially one article caught my attention. It was about ICO projects. This research publishes a new report analysing the Ethereum holdings of the ICO projects. They establish that the ICOs have already sold almost as much American dollar worth of Ethereum as they initially raised. They sell ethereum on more than 5 billion dollars. What do you think about it? How is it going to affect ethereum in the present and in the future?
that's essential information indeed, thanx for sharing it! i think it shows plainly that ethereum gains popularity and that it is trusted. it is going stronger and we should expect real competition with btc!
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:34:41 PM

There is nothing to trust, when you are putting your money into any new coin or ico you have to keep in mind that you run the risk of losing your money if it turns out to be a scam project. You should also make sure that you are only putting in money that you can afford to lose in case anything goes wrong. Always do your own research.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
bituperio

Activity: 208
Merit: 13

TRUSTED CARS ICO

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:15:39 PM

There are simply too many exchanges nowadays. The only projects worth inveting are those that are addressing high volumen specific niches, such as NEOX or Spotcoin.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale June up to 30% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
celer

Activity: 294
Merit: 25

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:06:57 PM

Thanks for your observations, a lot of different news comes to the network so that different thoughts would be in our head! And when you read some kind of information, it directs yours and not always in the right direction ....
Continue to search further and share with information for us, we will be useful!
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: