Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:17:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what to trust now?  (Read 579 times)
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:16:50 PM

The most important thing is that you do not lose faith in cryptocurrencies, because the faster you do it the faster you start losing the opportunity to invest in cryptocurrencies, it is very sad when investors just leave cryptocurrencies
mayan251

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 03:19:54 PM

I think this is a normal market behavior. Many projects need capital. It is normal for them to sell ETH for cash. The market is depressed now. Investing in ICO requires caution. We must examine ourselves. Any ICO website is just a reference. You need to rely on yourself to complete your investment choices.

lamba

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:23:44 PM

Of course they will sell that because they want money fastly. But also i saw some reports there are too many icos which holding big amount of ethereum still..
That is also really good. That is nice because we can understand from here there are still some big companies which trust ethereums future value.
Glad to see some kind of report. But about sellers. They are free to sell their ethereums they are collecting money for their own projects so that is not a wrong thing i think.
Lilmon

Activity: 475
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:25:22 PM

Personally, I prefer open discussion communities that allow me to gain knowledge through the community, when one participates in the forums you can gain a lot of reliable information, as it is verified by individual users who take the time to investigate the truthfulness of an article or comment, that type of communities are reddit or this bitcointalk forum.
Lord Fellaini

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:51:20 PM

all you have to believe is your own beliefs. when you start investing in the altcoin that you want, you have to believe that the altcoin has a good future and will benefit you. what if you are hesitant and halfway in investing it is better to undo your intentions because only the anxiety you think is not profit.
Andromada

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:24:53 PM

I just recently found out about the stock exchange Bitmix. At first I did not attach any importance, but after one professional trader started trading on this exchange with a shoulder, I also got involved
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:28:38 PM

The most important thing is that you do not lose faith in cryptocurrencies, because the faster you do it the faster you start losing the opportunity to invest in cryptocurrencies, it is very sad when investors just leave cryptocurrencies

You're right. The cryptocurrency market is still very young, there is no regulation on it, so trading and investing in it is very risky. However, the risk is compensated by large earnings. Everyone can decide for himself whether he should risk or not.
clipto

Activity: 311

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:36:04 PM

Just read everything you find about a project and make your own decision. No on can recommend any ICO, because in such market conditions, I would not invest in any project. I would just wait until the token will be listed on exchanges and buy at 0,1x from the ICO price.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:29:39 PM

Trust only to yourself as crypto has full of surprises. We can't rely on those websites as they can be make a good reviews in exchange for money from the ICO owners. Those project owner will do everything to get what they want. Just do a diligent research and decide base on your reviews and market situation.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:33:08 PM

Trust is very dangerous, especially in cryptocurrencies, which today are probably considered the most risky place where you don’t need to trust anyone at all. Cryptocurrencies are a place where there is a risk, and not a place for trust.
masterchief001

Activity: 585

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:35:56 PM

What can make you believe and continue to invest bitcoin in the moment. Do you believe there will be a wave of change in the money market this year? We should continue to invest or stop.
Timaif

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:37:55 PM

Now I trust in bitcoin. Bitcoin the stablest cryptocurrency in the world. I will buy bitcoin again soon. I wait for profit and I buy.
drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:16:46 AM

Recently I heard about Bitmex, it is a research team and I got so intrested in what theey are writing. Especially one article caught my attention. It was about ICO projects. This research publishes a new report analysing the Ethereum holdings of the ICO projects. They establish that the ICOs have already sold almost as much American dollar worth of Ethereum as they initially raised. They sell ethereum on more than 5 billion dollars. What do you think about it? How is it going to affect ethereum in the present and in the future?
And, not exactly on our theme, but still. What sites do you usually read if you want to know news about cryptocurrencies and some researches. We all read a lot before choosing an ICO to invest, but what sources do you trust the most?
trust yourself first, mate. i read this forum and also some statistics which google provides. i also get in touch with people who have access to this sort of things whenever i need some essentials

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:45:39 AM

I believe, people should trust their instinct and don't just believe to anyone's advise immediately. Just do your own research and make your own selection for the chosen ICO and study further where you need to familiarize more if it is legit or not. There are still more scam ICO's in the market which people should be aware of and it would be better to acquire more knowledge since it could help you analyze clearly to distinguish the legitimate ICO from the scam ICO.
Panteleymon

Activity: 262

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:33:06 AM

Personally, I do not have so much free time to process so much inofrmatsii to find those necessary facts. To do this, I appeal to competent people and ask them for advice or clarify questions. But I was lucky in this.
hongus

Activity: 736

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:40:15 AM

Recently I heard about Bitmex, it is a research team and I got so intrested in what theey are writing. Especially one article caught my attention. It was about ICO projects. This research publishes a new report analysing the Ethereum holdings of the ICO projects. They establish that the ICOs have already sold almost as much American dollar worth of Ethereum as they initially raised. They sell ethereum on more than 5 billion dollars. What do you think about it? How is it going to affect ethereum in the present and in the future?
And, not exactly on our theme, but still. What sites do you usually read if you want to know news about cryptocurrencies and some researches. We all read a lot before choosing an ICO to invest, but what sources do you trust the most?

I do not trust one site. I am looking for a project in several search engines. I am looking for similar projects to analyze success. I compare the ideas of projects. Then I make a decision. For me the "WP" is also very important.

bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:58:18 AM

I think this year's bearish market really affects the ICOs with decreasing the number successful ICOs. On the other hand, it brings awareness to the investors that they need to do due diligence. Hoping that when bearish period is over, ICO investments will bloom again to bring balance to the selling and buying of tokens.
Michelecako

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:12:34 PM

In the current period, too many crypto currencies. Noteworthy are those that belong to the high-tech, proactive technologies of Ethereum. This is EOS, NEO, ADA. The views of investors are addressed to them.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
     TOKEN SALE      ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
Qu1ck$1Lv3r

Activity: 170

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:17:04 PM

That is bad thing for ethereum but no need to worry about. They need to sell because they collected because of that. They need to money to create their company and develope their platform so these news are not really interesting for me. Eth will come back to their ath price in 1 2 years so no need to worry about eth price.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 07:35:14 AM

That is the most worst case scenario. If the owner decides to sell all the ethereum coin they hold, surely there can be a mass downspike of the ethereum price. But that is just completely normal considering that you and only you decides what to do on your coins.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: