Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:00:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (HOSP) HOSPITAL COIN CRYPTONOTE V7 POW  (Read 27354 times)
HospDev (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:32:11 AM

Where can i find Roadmap or white paper?I did not see

you can find them on our website : http://hospitalcoin.net
we have updated roadmap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HospDev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:39:55 AM

Little pump at FCB... difficulty low, new coin to mine, keep us posted! interested
thanks for your kindly words, we will list in escodex this week.. happy mining
HospDev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:57:06 AM

Which is current price of Hospital coin on exchanges?
From mining calculator, I only can mine nearly 80 coins per day with my rigs and current factors of Hospital coin network.
its around 300 sats on FCB (https://fcbaccount.com/account/exchange). you will see HOSP on escodex soon
HospDev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:16:37 AM

Hello Community

GOOD NEWS...HOSP was listed on Escodex and Presale will be live till 3rd Dec 6:00 am GMT  then trading will be active for all members

Escodex website : https://www.escodex.com/
Escodex on CMC : https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/escodex
Escodex on Coingecko : https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges/escodex
Escodex on livecoinwatch : https://alpha.livecoinwatch.com/exchange/escodex

HOSP trading link :
https://wallet.escodex.com/market/ESCODEX.HOSP_ESCODEX.BTC

We will list on CMC , Coingecko and livecoinwatch soon 
Keep mining and trading ... predict the future
For more clarification, we will spend pre-sale income for HOSP company registration as an international one
tybiboune

Activity: 313
Merit: 8

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:19:09 PM
Merited by HospDev (1)

Real ideas with a real usecase are becoming a rare thing in this sphere.

This one is definitely interesting, with a very nice market, not mentioning the dedication and kindness of the core Team.

Going international will be one of your greatest challenges with that, but I wish you the best of luck on this!

Good luck with the project, you guys really deserve to succeed (and I'll be very happy to be a part of it)
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:12:30 AM

judging from the concept and also the purpose of the project being built is indeed very interesting and of course, it will be even better if the team structure is displayed here in order to be more convincing to the readers and potential investors later.
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 01:54:19 PM

New logo -

From discord - https://discord.gg/

We have new twitter bounty now !! Whoever tweet a new tweet and ping TradeOrge or Crex24 for listing HOSP on their exchange, will get 20 HOSP coins. Please DM your tweet link and wallet address to our twitter account .

** Make sure that you tag our twitter page and TradeOrge/Crex24 page **

Hospital coin twitter account :
https://twitter.com/HospitalCoin

Tradeorge twitter account :
https://twitter.com/TradeOgre

Crex24 twitter account :
https://twitter.com/Crex_24

❘|❘ Cлaвa Укpaинe! ❘|❘ Glory to Ukraine! ❘|❘
❘|❘ КaPФaгeн дoлжeн быть paзpyшeн ❘|❘
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:06:28 PM

judging from the concept and also the purpose of the project being built is indeed very interesting and of course, it will be even better if the team structure is displayed here in order to be more convincing to the readers and potential investors later.
I agree with you because if all the explanations listed in this project are clearer, surely there will be no doubt for investors to join, because this project is successful because the team that manages hopefully all will work well together and provide satisfactory results later.

NDX-AKA

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:38:02 AM

there will be many benefits provided by this project if it can be developed to success, so that many people who manage the team work well so that the purpose of this project can be achieved for the future of good luck.
Planton

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:30:27 AM

I also see interesting things from this project, the team in this project must always be passionate and work well together to develop this project for success, all believe the team will give the best so that a good strategy is given by the team and the project will be able to compete with the project others with satisfying results.
alfaisal890

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:39:47 AM

this project has a big goal, that is, the whole world can use the application they created. if I may know in what years will this be realized? is it included in the roadmap? thank you
nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:29:36 AM

this project has a big goal, that is, the whole world can use the application they created. if I may know in what years will this be realized? is it included in the roadmap? thank you

I have to develop it until this success project is a shame too, if the project is good and has many benefits but it cannot be developed to success I am sure the team will always try the best for this project.
NDX-AKA

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:36:45 AM

I have to develop it until this success project is a shame too, if the project is good and has many benefits but it cannot be developed to success I am sure the team will always try the best for this project.
The team must have more strategies for this project so that more people will be interested in this project, so that many will promote this project, I'm sure the team will always try to give the best so that the project can be successful and can compete with other projects.
LoveStory

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:42:16 AM

All right now we can only wait, if seen from the road map their early years tomorrow there are many agenda they should do, among others, company registration, Mainnet's HOSP Protocol Running and much more. Let's give time to the team to be able to accomplish what they have planned in advance, we can conclude as new projects that deserve to be defended or not.

germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:45:40 AM

Real ideas with a real usecase are becoming a rare thing in this sphere.

This one is definitely interesting, with a very nice market, not mentioning the dedication and kindness of the core Team.

Going international will be one of your greatest challenges with that, but I wish you the best of luck on this!

Good luck with the project, you guys really deserve to succeed (and I'll be very happy to be a part of it)

Sure real use cases are urgently needed, but I just can't see how the medical industry will adopt something like this anytime soon. However, you need to start somewhere.
critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:50:45 AM

when viewed from the function of the project when it is already running it is indeed good and beneficial for everyone. I myself hope that this project in the future will get more support so that it can be realized.
mamenz
Copper Member

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:41:53 AM

We all hope this project can be successful. But in my opinion, it's not just waiting for dev and teams to work hard. We can all help them in promotion and building large communities and sollids.
because big communities are very helpful in the success of a project. Wink
Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:33:21 AM

when viewed from the function of the project when it is already running it is indeed good and beneficial for everyone. I myself hope that this project in the future will get more support so that it can be realized.
a lot of support is flowing for this project, and the team must always be passionate about developing this project so that later it can achieve success as expected, this project can be successful because the team involved if all are always compact I feel that achieving success will not be difficult.
HospDev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:21:43 AM

a lot of support is flowing for this project, and the team must always be passionate about developing this project so that later it can achieve success as expected, this project can be successful because the team involved if all are always compact I feel that achieving success will not be difficult.

Thanks for your all kindly words  Smiley i hope we could reach higher levels ... stay tuned
We have updated our ANN
NDX-AKA

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:14:40 PM

the team involved in the project is always active in providing new updates about this project hopefully hopefully the team will be much interested and join here so that this project can be successful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: