Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:18:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (HOSP) HOSPITAL COIN CRYPTONOTE V7 POW  (Read 27354 times)
schafer

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:26:03 PM

this exchange as https://escodex.com/   Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry this is some strange resource. I registered  then went to the page to get coins. I chose to top up the HOSP 570 coins. Coins replenished I even saw them on the trading page under the chart. Then I tried to put a sell order on that received a warning response that I can not do it . I tried many times and failed. Then after some time I saw that my coins have gone missing from the exchange. I looked at the stories and saw that someone burned them. And what now? who took them from me ?  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry >:(how to return ? I plowed to get them, but they disappeared. I think this exchange is a Scam of some kind to dull the hype. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

этa биpжa кaк  https://escodex.com/   этo кaкoй-тo нeпoнятный pecypc. Я зapeгиcтpиpoвaлcя пoтoм пepeшeл в cтpaницy зaвecти мoнeты. Я выбpaл пoпoлнить  HOSP 570 мoнeт. Moнeты пoпoлнилиcь я иx дaжe yвидeл нa cтpaницe тopгoвли пoд гpaфикoм. Пoтoм пoпытaлcя выcтaвить opдep нa пpoдaжy нa чтo пoлyчил oтвeт пpeдyпpeждeния чтo я нe мoгy этo cдeлaть . Я дeлaл мнoгo пoпытoк и вce бeзycпeшнo. Пoтoм чepeз кaкoe-тo вpeмя я yвидeл чтo мoи мoнeты кyдa-тo пpoпaли из биpжи. Пocмoтpeл в иcтopияx и yвидeл чтo ктo-тo иx cжeг. И чтo тeпepь дeлaть ? ктo иx y мeня зaбpaл ? кaк вepнyть ? я пaxaл дoбывaл иx нo oни кyдaтo иcпapилиcь. Дyмaю caмa этa биpжa этo лoxoтpoн кaкoй-тo для нeпoнятливыx oбмaн.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HospDev (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:10:18 PM

this exchange as https://escodex.com/   Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry this is some strange resource. I registered  then went to the page to get coins. I chose to top up the HOSP 570 coins. Coins replenished I even saw them on the trading page under the chart. Then I tried to put a sell order on that received a warning response that I can not do it . I tried many times and failed. Then after some time I saw that my coins have gone missing from the exchange. I looked at the stories and saw that someone burned them. And what now? who took them from me ?  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry >:(how to return ? I plowed to get them, but they disappeared. I think this exchange is a Scam of some kind to dull the hype. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

этa биpжa кaк  https://escodex.com/   этo кaкoй-тo нeпoнятный pecypc. Я зapeгиcтpиpoвaлcя пoтoм пepeшeл в cтpaницy зaвecти мoнeты. Я выбpaл пoпoлнить  HOSP 570 мoнeт. Moнeты пoпoлнилиcь я иx дaжe yвидeл нa cтpaницe тopгoвли пoд гpaфикoм. Пoтoм пoпытaлcя выcтaвить opдep нa пpoдaжy нa чтo пoлyчил oтвeт пpeдyпpeждeния чтo я нe мoгy этo cдeлaть . Я дeлaл мнoгo пoпытoк и вce бeзycпeшнo. Пoтoм чepeз кaкoe-тo вpeмя я yвидeл чтo мoи мoнeты кyдa-тo пpoпaли из биpжи. Пocмoтpeл в иcтopияx и yвидeл чтo ктo-тo иx cжeг. И чтo тeпepь дeлaть ? ктo иx y мeня зaбpaл ? кaк вepнyть ? я пaxaл дoбывaл иx нo oни кyдaтo иcпapилиcь. Дyмaю caмa этa биpжa этo лoxoтpoн кaкoй-тo для нeпoнятливыx oбмaн.

could you comminiate with escodex support ? please join on their discord or send email as below

https://discord.gg/3rCuDZ7

charlie@escodex.com

let me know the result. I am here
HospDev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:12:16 PM

the team involved in the project is always active in providing new updates about this project hopefully hopefully the team will be much interested and join here so that this project can be successful.

Thanks for your kindly words. we are working to fork to our custom POW. Stay tuned
Yaiko08

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:59:47 AM

the team involved in the project is always active in providing new updates about this project hopefully hopefully the team will be much interested and join here so that this project can be successful.

Thanks for your kindly words. we are working to fork to our custom POW. Stay tuned
there is always support for this project, with this support will definitely make the team involved here more enthusiastic to develop this project and success will be achieved with maximum results, this project will be able to attract many participants and investors to support this project.
HospDev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:25:52 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2018, 09:16:21 AM by HospDev

Hello community , We've made great progress on forking to CN-HOSP (Variant 4),its ok on testnet as below ... we will notify about time, target block and more details soon ... stay tuned
schafer

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:47:03 AM

Thank you for your help and concern. I've reached out to them via your link. They didn't help me in any way . I've been corresponding with them for two days but they can't help me. If you please view my questions to them on their https://discordapp.com/channels/423011876922720257/462156423116226560 in . There I described the problem in detail I think. And since I do not speak English, I have to translate with the help of Yandex translator. As I understand it, I can forget about their coins as no one will return. And I'll forget about this exchanger. Since it is very difficult to register and everything is confusing. And there's nowhere the video for a detailed check on this escodex.com . This is very unclear. Once zaregestrirovatsja and then again zaregestrirovatsja for your registration . I don't understand this nonsense. Normal exchanges don't do that. On normal everything is clear, correct all users. And this is a complete Scam . Misleading their registrations and re-registrations. brad brad brad!!!

mamenz
Copper Member

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:09:23 AM
Last edit: December 25, 2018, 11:41:16 AM by mamenz

Thank you for your help and concern. I've reached out to them via your link. They didn't help me in any way . I've been corresponding with them for two days but they can't help me. If you please view my questions to them on their https://discordapp.com/channels/423011876922720257/462156423116226560 in . There I described the problem in detail I think. And since I do not speak English, I have to translate with the help of Yandex translator. As I understand it, I can forget about their coins as no one will return. And I'll forget about this exchanger. Since it is very difficult to register and everything is confusing. And there's nowhere the video for a detailed check on this escodex.com . This is very unclear. Once zaregestrirovatsja and then again zaregestrirovatsja for your registration . I don't understand this nonsense. Normal exchanges don't do that. On normal everything is clear, correct all users. And this is a complete Scam . Misleading their registrations and re-registrations. brad brad brad!!!

hi brother...
Please u join discord HOSP Comunity,than u share at general chanel for help.
mybe...didn’t you accidentally click on burn? I don’t see any other reason why your coins where burned. No one else can acces your account unless you have stored the password in an unsafe way.
I think Escodex is safer compared to other exchanges that are still new.
escodex is a decentralized exchange that allows you to open an account with other exchanges such as  cryptobridges  exchange,  bitshare exchange and other DEX exchanges.
so avoid the risk of scam or assets will be lost carried away.
our assets will always be safe
annazaitun87

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:34:36 PM

Very unique and extraordinary. Blockchain has now spread to the medical world. Medical problems are indeed a daily problem. But the main problem I feel is the history of treatment. Hopefully the presence of Hospital Coin is able to provide and keep medical records that are accurate and capable of being accountable if one day is needed so that there will be no more names to lose medical records.
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 02:07:19 PM

Very unique and extraordinary. Blockchain has now spread to the medical world. Medical problems are indeed a daily problem. But the main problem I feel is the history of treatment. Hopefully the presence of Hospital Coin is able to provide and keep medical records that are accurate and capable of being accountable if one day is needed so that there will be no more names to lose medical records.

I had previously seen several projects aimed at the development of medicine
but it seems to me, that they have not developed at the proper level
may be the best result here

durudara

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:02:19 PM

this project does have many advantages over other medical projects, but I still hope the team will be more aggressive in promoting the project so that in the future the target can be achieved because when market conditions like this are certainly very difficult to convince investors to join in a project.
HospDev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:45:00 AM

Thank you all for your support  Wink

We are working hard. we did our roadmap in past months successfully, i hope we could our best in future too. Join our discord community and participate on our steps, thanks
https://discord.gg/xpgDF76

We have announced our new bounty Cool Let's participate  Wink
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5089469.msg48882093#msg48882093
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:25:37 PM

We are working hard. we did our roadmap in past months successfully, i hope we could our best in future too. Join our discord community and participate on our steps, thanks

projects that are well managed by the team will certainly be many who are interested in joining because a project can be successful because the team involved if all teams are always enthusiastic and compact there will be no doubt for investors to join, and I am sure the team in this project will always give the best. good luck always for HOSP.
HospDev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:38:09 PM

projects that are well managed by the team will certainly be many who are interested in joining because a project can be successful because the team involved if all teams are always enthusiastic and compact there will be no doubt for investors to join, and I am sure the team in this project will always give the best. good luck always for HOSP.

Thanks to you. We are working hard and i hope we could pass our steps successfully  Smiley
annazaitun87

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:24:46 PM

I had previously seen several projects aimed at the development of medicine
but it seems to me, that they have not developed at the proper level
may be the best result here
The world-based health platform is not as easy as we imagined. Let alone a new platform, some health apps that have already been running have not been able to also complete a number of medical records which are the most important part in the development of progress in changing patient status. And hopefully like my hopes and what you hope for, hopefully all of them can be found here.
HUNTer01

Activity: 60
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:46:34 AM

airdrop live on discord is very fun.
I can always be a winner. Cool
thank you dev ... I hope you can do it every day...

➕➕Z-01➕➕
🍀🍀😊😊😊🍀🍀
📖📖🙏🙏🙏📖📖
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:03:59 AM

But will this information management of the patient be from scratch, that is, only the new information about the patient that will be inserted in your registry?
Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 05:52:07 AM

the project is very promising, a lot of support is flowing for this project so that this project can run smoothly and achieve what is expected. hopefully in the future this project will be more successful again.
HospDev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:41:24 AM

But will this information management of the patient be from scratch, that is, only the new information about the patient that will be inserted in your registry?

No, it's just first step. we are working on more info and related records. We have 15 roles on the new version of HIS
HospDev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:53:22 AM

Great Job... Nice Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqfWchd6XH4
WE NEED MORE PARTICIPATION!!!
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 01:07:38 PM

when viewed from the function of the project when it is already running it is indeed good and beneficial for everyone. I myself hope that this project in the future will get more support so that it can be realized.
a lot of support is flowing for this project, and the team must always be passionate about developing this project so that later it can achieve success as expected, this project can be successful because the team involved if all are always compact I feel that achieving success will not be difficult.

From where do you see all the support flowing in? So far it's just a normal discussion on this board, nothing more. Or is there something I am missing?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: