Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:21:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (HOSP) HOSPITAL COIN CRYPTONOTE V7 POW  (Read 27354 times)
sharix80

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 06:02:26 PM

After updating the wallet to version 3.0.0, I lost my balance. Why did this happen and how to return my coins?

Hi! try to launch a wallet recovery (rescan for example), tell us if that worked?

After reset wallet my balance back! Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 07:58:16 PM

Hospital coin and cryptonote. I know where you are coming from, but hospitals have such high regulation. Do you think there is a chance that they can use an anonymous coin?
sharix80

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 12:07:02 PM

Need rig-ID in official mining pool http://hospitalcoin.net/pool
tybiboune

Activity: 313
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:14:41 PM

Hospital coin and cryptonote. I know where you are coming from, but hospitals have such high regulation. Do you think there is a chance that they can use an anonymous coin?

Hi! that's a very good comment, and as the whole project is planned to evolve drastically within 2019 (to include masternodes), this "anonymous" side will probably be discussed again.
tybiboune

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:36:35 PM

Is this coin at all related to general hospital? 
general hospital? what do you mean exactly?
germsite

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 06:28:23 PM

Hi! that's a very good comment, and as the whole project is planned to evolve drastically within 2019 (to include masternodes), this "anonymous" side will probably be discussed again.

Privacy is required, there is no doubt about that, but anonymous networks will have a hard time in the near future to get adopted and accepted by regulators as well.
tybiboune

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:45:54 PM

Privacy is required, there is no doubt about that, but anonymous networks will have a hard time in the near future to get adopted and accepted by regulators as well.
I think it's more a matter of "general adoption"... as for now mass medias and governments are trying to associate anonymity with terrorism and underground suspicious activities... one people realise it's not the purpose and some mainstream projects adopt anonymous crypto, opinions will change
germsite

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:13:16 AM

I think it's more a matter of "general adoption"... as for now mass medias and governments are trying to associate anonymity with terrorism and underground suspicious activities... one people realise it's not the purpose and some mainstream projects adopt anonymous crypto, opinions will change

But that is a complex process you are describing, which is not going to happen over night. It could easily take 10 years or more.
tybiboune

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:00:41 PM

But that is a complex process you are describing, which is not going to happen over night. It could easily take 10 years or more.
Probably not 10 years...as governments are already talking more and more about the blockchain, big investors are getting in... I'm giving it 5 years max to start mainstream adoption.
But the fact is: money laundry and suspicious activities involve much more "cash/fiat" money than any cryptocurrency, anonymous or not. Once people will understand that, it's already gonna be huge Cheesy
germsite

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 10:31:08 PM

Probably not 10 years...as governments are already talking more and more about the blockchain, big investors are getting in... I'm giving it 5 years max to start mainstream adoption.
But the fact is: money laundry and suspicious activities involve much more "cash/fiat" money than any cryptocurrency, anonymous or not. Once people will understand that, it's already gonna be huge Cheesy

To start mainstream adoption, but I was referring to crypto being mainstream and not only that the phase of adoption starts.
tybiboune

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 12:53:22 PM

To start mainstream adoption, but I was referring to crypto being mainstream and not only that the phase of adoption starts.

oh, I see... yeah, in that case 10 years sounds about right actually. hopefully! Cheesy
Impetritum

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 05:46:54 PM

Is the coin dead? No news.
Zero sales volumes. Something is wrong with the coin.
tybiboune

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 02:41:15 PM

No news from the dev team for more than one month now...
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 03:29:46 PM

No news from the dev team for more than one month now...

Extraordinary. will this be a bad thing from a project that will not succeed with what is expected. Will this project be registered? Sorry I said that because I saw that there was no development.
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 03:53:12 PM

This coin have all the whistles and bells to succeed, I do not think the developer will run away with the small funds donated by the users for an exchange listing though it will be an ugly incident if that should happened.
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 01:00:48 PM

It is sad to observe how the coin slowly dies. Only 1 pool left.
No trades either.
Everything started so well.
Does the team have a resuscitation plan for the coin?
Everything can be saved, correct.

❘|❘ Cлaвa Укpaинe! ❘|❘ Glory to Ukraine! ❘|❘
❘|❘ КaPФaгeн дoлжeн быть paзpyшeн ❘|❘
whotheff

Activity: 762
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 03:18:20 PM

Another pool joined to help recover the coin:

http://hosp.dugipools.org/

and please be gentle with hashrate in the beginning atleast, lol.

Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 03:58:19 PM

No trades either.

maybe, the team is looking for a solution now. here are the acclaimed people working there. they will be able to improve the situation. they are able to find a way out of the situation.

tybiboune

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 12:12:12 PM

No trades either.
Hi!
We're a few core members of the community, trying to make the project rise again, it was not totally dead yet but "barely breathing" I'd say.

The network is slowly gaining momentum again.

We have an actual use case for which the coin would be a perfect fit, so we're doing what we can to make this happen.

If we can't we'll probably fork.

It's a wonderful idea, and there is some very nice code done here, the active members are trying their best to make it become something, while we still hope to see the core Team come back.

Stay tuned and thanks for the encouragements and kind words!

..and as whotheff mentioned, pleaaaAAASe be gently with the hashrate, lets' not repeat the previous error, to throw some huge rigs (nicehash or whatever) in the network and repulse the regular / small miners away! I always believed small/reg miners are the bare bone of a blockchain network.
tybiboune

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 10:25:01 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2019, 10:45:23 AM by tybiboune

Howdy, dear HOSP Community!

As most of you have noticed, we've been unofficially abandoned by the core Team of HOSPITAL COIN project...
The historic is a bit long to tell, so to cut the story short... no news from anyone for more than 2 months now.

But current events and discussions are taking a new road, very positive and promising, for all those who have been supporting the project by mining, buying or any kind of participation.

- We now have a new business case, that is not even "potential", it's real and running, the "only" thing to add to this business case is the use of HOSP coin.

- This business case is about transportation for medical purpose. For now it's in a specific area in the US, but of course we hope to develop this more and more through the country (and the world!)

The issue is: after all the problems we had with the current HOSP blockchain (the network became very weak and we most probably faced some 51% attacks, with a 90% certitude), we can't go on with the current chain.

That's why we're now announcing a HOSP FORK, that will take place within the next weeks. This FORK will be preceded by a SWAP, because we want to capitalise on the current community's efforts. They have been there for a long time, through thick and thin, and it just seems normal to reward them.

The new project will have a pre-mine, whose percentage will be calculated according to the total SWAPPED amount. Further details will come soon.

But for now, the most important is that EVERY current HOSP miners, traders, holders... fill that monkeysurvey form ->https://fr.surveymonkey.com/r/HOSPNEXT, to help us know a bit more about our existing community, and build the new project upon the best foundations possible.

It's important to note that the submission of this survey will be MANDATORY to be invited to the new discord group, AND it will be the ONLY way to claim your swapped coins.
We're doing it this way because we really want to start on a new fresh and clean basis, we don't need to have 800 zombie members who are just "there" Smiley
And we'd like to avoid taking with us some "sneaky" people who have mostly been identified.

This swap will be manually proceeded by the new core Team.

The current discord, telegram, twitter accounts and this bitcointalk thread will NOT be used anymore for this new project after the new launch.
Anything that wil be posted on any of those channels after the new launch will be totally irrelevant to the new project, and no member of the new core Team will answer.
The current HOSP Blockchain will be totally stopped, so if you have any coins on an exchange, please transfer them ASAP to your wallets (CLI or GUI)

So for now, you need to fill this survey, before the 07.20.2019 23:45 GMT +02 (last deadline!)
Shocked: Shocked: https://fr.surveymonkey.com/r/HOSPNEXT Shocked: Shocked:

The survey will be CLOSED after this date, and no SWAP claim will be accepted afterwards.

We'll keep you posted about the progress and any details (Name, swap ratio, launch date etc)

THANK YOU and see you very soon!

For any question : https://discord.gg/sGXSDCN
or reply under this post

If you haven't used the wallet for a long time, you will need to connect to the new working nodes:
use the command --add-peer 173.212.200.123:25669 with the CLI wallets, (windows & Linux)
if you're using the Windows GUI, you can do it by editing the program shortcut:

You need to launch the wallet with this command:
Hospital\hosp_gui_wallet_3.0.0_win64\HospitalWallet.exe --add-peer 173.212.200.123:25669
(you can configure this on the app properties before launching, or launch from a command prompt)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: