Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:11:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Real estate for bitcoins your opinion  (Read 824 times)
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 05:54:32 PM

I am not very interested in trading real estate for Bitcoin, because in my opinion it is very high risk.  especially if we cannot calculate what the Bitcoin price ratio is with Fiat Prices, we can lose big if we miscalculate.

why not ? whats the purpose of calculators ? you can always calculate the value of btc to fiats before you proceed but the volatility of btc can be a problem but its okay if both buyer and seller agree that once the transaction is process its already a closed deal and there will be no more refunds or add ons  . anyways  , buying and selling house & lots are now popular using cryptos as a medium   . its high risk but its beneficial to the crypto economy
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 06:48:19 PM

I found a classified listing site that you can trade real estate for bitcoins
http://bit.ly/cryptorealestate
I have some properties and was thinking off leveraging my investments
so I was thinking of trading one for bitcoins what do you guys think?

What do you mean classified?

In some countries this could be useful, for example it is forbidden to buy real estate with cash in my country.
In this situation BTC,  other crypto txs for real estate can become useful.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
d_fitrie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 07:08:09 PM

I have seen luxury housing that can be paid using bitcoin, giving me the enthusiasm to invest in bitcoin in the long run and hope that the price redeem the cloud when it can be equivalent to 1 luxury residence
Cryptotissue

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 11:44:35 PM

From my observation of the crypto market, I will never leverage my real estate asset for Bitcoin or any other crypto coin. The volatile nature of Bitcoin makes it a bad option for leveraging real estate for.  The risk potential associated with Bitcoin is very high to even consider leveraging your physical assets.
bouhatayeb

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 09:42:00 AM

From my observation of the crypto market, I will never leverage my real estate asset for Bitcoin or any other crypto coin. The volatile nature of Bitcoin makes it a bad option for leveraging real estate for.  The risk potential associated with Bitcoin is very high to even consider leveraging your physical assets.
True. I absolutely agree with you. I wouldn't risk putting my property on the line.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 09:55:43 AM

Trading real estate for Bitcoins is not a new thing but it's a risky move. You should consider everything first. What is the pros and cons and if you really want to do it. Don't listen to what others says that it's a good idea. Remember that real estate investment is a solid profit doesn't hold that much risk.
valentin68

Activity: 459
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 10:59:47 AM

Don't sell your real estate property for bitcoins.
 Bitcoin is very good, but real estate is very, very good. Having 2 or 3 homes is better than having a home and bitcoins.

Thorough the humanity history people have done this (sell the real estate property for money) and they were left with nothing in less than 10 years.

Bitcoin is like Gold and appreciating the Bitcoin value is like building a home. It is work every day for years.
If you sell your real estate property for bitcoins you will have to work twice once for that home (to build a new home) and once to appreciate the value of the bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: