Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:43:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin worthy to buy ? right now?  (Read 1441 times)
higgidave

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:35:12 AM

Bitcoin is being worthy since the day it was launched but almost everybody think that it's a stupid idea to invest in bitcoin. But what now? Those who believed and invest before were already very wealthy people now.
It's always good to have since its the main crypto ,that most of the ICO they depend more in BTC and ETH that when this two dump,almost all coins dump too. So recovery is always possible in established coins.
I think newbies are confused they're thing that bitcoin is not worth for buy let me ask them why ?. Just because price is dead or market is to much damn down ?..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jjohnathn

Activity: 74

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:35:37 AM

Bitcoin is being worthy since the day it was launched but almost everybody think that it's a stupid idea to invest in bitcoin. But what now? Those who believed and invest before were already very wealthy people now.
It's always good to have since its the main crypto ,that most of the ICO they depend more in BTC and ETH that when this two dump,almost all coins dump too. So recovery is always possible in established coins.
Many investors wait for dropping price and when it fall they put their money. Its a right time to invest for you and newbies to get profit.
susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:37:28 AM

the current condition of bitcoin prices is very cheap and this is a great opportunity and moment to buy as much bitcoin as you can, it is certain that when you buy bitcoin at a cheap price it will be very worth it.
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:39:44 AM

Right now bitcoin price is very low, some investor are investing their money for buying bitcoin.
is bitcoin worthy to buy ? right now?
Do you agree with this or not ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,???

Halfhearted!
I don't think if how many investors investing now in bitcoin since how many months bitcoin price was dropping too much. Some people are saying that it is the right time to buy but still price at this moment haven't any progress in increasing the price. Let's do hope that Bitcoin price will be up soon because if it is not, many investors get disappointed into this cryptocurrency world.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:59:51 AM

Right now bitcoin price is very low, some investor are investing their money for buying bitcoin.

Bitcoin will continue to be a profitable option for investment because it has been proven to recover after sharp drop of prices. The present low price of bitcoin will give an opportunity to many investors to buy the top coin at lower price before it go up again. Some of the investors now might be losing some patience about bitcoin bullrun but this thing will happen in due time.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:45:24 AM

In my opinion, the price of bitcoin at this time is not in a low price, in my opinion bitcoin is currently still in a high price but is in a state of correction so prices are falling a few percent. If it's said that bitcoin is worth buying, it's true. Because bitcoin is in a state of correction so the price is stable and sometimes falls. If you buy bitcoin and hold it for a few months or years it will definitely be profitable. If the price drops you are better to buy again and hold it for longer until the price rises. This is very easy.
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:17:35 AM

Bitcoin is still very valuable and profitable, but I don't understand the question, isn't it a logical situation, buy when the market is red and sell when the market prices are getting high. I think that there is no doubt that you must buy bitcoin.
jjohnathn

Activity: 74

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:25:10 AM

Let met clear something bitcoin is volatile and if it goes down it mean bitcoin is getting ready for increase more than before.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:02:29 PM

I think it is staying here with bare minimum, it is really ready to take off very quickly.
If you buy right now you may have to wait until that moment which may take sometime or may not we can't really know when it will happen but I feel like it is very close. I think there would be no wrongdoing if you buy from these prices, it is really great right now and I am trying to get as much as I can afford and I really can't leave it right now. I am getting into both bitcoin and ethereum and 4-5 other smaller coins because I believe all of them has a chance of x10 (except bitcoin which can be x4 at most).

I think right now it is not only worthy to buy bitcoin but it is smart to get into both bitcoin and crypto in general, even the most lowly small uninteresting coin will increase at least double in the upcoming bull.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:41:25 AM

Bitcoin is still very valuable and profitable, but I don't understand the question, isn't it a logical situation, buy when the market is red and sell when the market prices are getting high. I think that there is no doubt that you must buy bitcoin.
That is the thing! For those who understand vividly the first part which you mentioned, I am pretty sure, they will know better that the best thing to be doing now practically is to at least be smart enough to consider this as a good moment to be purchasing bitcoin and even if the market drops lower, they will just be purchasing more, most especially when they do not have any serious idea of trading. Comparing to the previous ATH, now and the potential growth in the future, i would say, buying now will most definitely be the best bet for those who know what they are doing.
Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:11:01 PM

In my opinion regarding the matter if bitcoin is really worthy to buy right now then all I could say is that if you really believe that bitcoin will gonna increase its market value in the near future then I advice you to invest your money in bitcoins as soon as possible.
sheenaedago

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:16:01 PM

In my opinion regarding the matter if bitcoin is really worthy to buy right now then all I could say is that if you really believe that bitcoin will gonna increase its market value in the near future then I advice you to invest your money in bitcoins as soon as possible.

Absolutely, having faith with bitcoin to surpass the circumstances will difinitely bring a good and viable profits when the market stability has occur. Bitcoin will be worthy for those people who believe about the massive growth in the near future. And it will be a great advisable to invest bitcoin while the market is on deep.
bitcoindian

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:41:07 PM

right now bitcoin price is at the lowest price we cant expect bitcoin to touch below 6000 dollars it is better to grab this opportunity as much as possible at this price
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:05:05 PM

Why this kind of account are being tolerated to make a spam thread,a newly created account with only one post and consider as spam thread.

But for the benefits of the thread ,i will drop my position and that is to Buy bitcoin now before the price rose again like what had happen last year
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:42:48 PM

Even if the price of bitcoin is high or low it will still a good and worthy to buy because in the coming future it will totally become expensive. Investing in bitcoin is good idea and do not hesitate to invest because you can really know its worth once you started to invest and gain good income from it.
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:12:02 AM

In my opinion, the price of bitcoin at this time is not in a low price, in my opinion bitcoin is currently still in a high price but is in a state of correction so prices are falling a few percent. If it's said that bitcoin is worth buying, it's true. Because bitcoin is in a state of correction so the price is stable and sometimes falls. If you buy bitcoin and hold it for a few months or years it will definitely be profitable. If the price drops you are better to buy again and hold it for longer until the price rises. This is very easy.
That is the thing need to be understood by people. We must know that bitcoin is the only option that can help you if you don’t have big reservoirs. I must appreciate those people who have earned money through bitcoin. So take this opportunity and pledge out for most impressive sort of trading and investing. With short money, get big and high reward in form of money and coins.
Big-bigger-bitcoin

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:53:54 AM

Yeah, and for those who understand the risk but are willing to go long, knowing what the future holds without worrying what the short term brings, I will say it is a good time for those in that category to be considering to buy. We all know the value of bitcoin just early last year and what a lot of people are complaining as the bottom today, now I guess people should just place their mindset on the future and for a market that is growing daily, imagine what it would be like in the long run for those who are patient and smart enough to utilize this great opportunity now.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 08:51:33 AM

Even if the price of bitcoin is high or low it will still a good and worthy to buy because in the coming future it will totally become expensive. Investing in bitcoin is good idea and do not hesitate to invest because you can really know its worth once you started to invest and gain good income from it.
Yes, buying when it low or at peak price will always worth it but only long-term investors will be favourable for that not the market opportunists and any market opportunists or long term investors that buy are still on the good but I particularly like buying through the weekend.

Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 02:44:33 PM

I think is a good option to buy bitcoin and hold for medium-long term (6months-2 year). I do trade and i get more bitcoin, and also i buy once a month and hold. I think bitcoin is now underevaluated, and it should reach at least 10,000$ maybe in December 2018 or in January 2019. Only invest money that afford to lose.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:37:46 AM

buying when it low or at peak price will always worth it but only long-term investors will be favourable for that not the market opportunists and any market opportunists or long term investors that buy are still on the good but I particularly like buying through the weekend.
Right now the price of bitcoin is low and for those who basically understand perfectly well that, when a price is low and pretty far away from the previous ATH is when you really want to be accumulating bit by bit. I am sure we would not need a soothsayer to tell anyone that downtrends and fluctuations like this are normal stuffs that are usually bound to happen in a market, but those who take advantage of it, are usually the ones that get the best in the long run.

For instance, considering what happened in 2013 - 2015, and how some would have chickened out, may be people should start comparing the price back then, to what some are considering low now and see how things have turned out for the smart ones. I do not even need to go far back as 2010 or lower.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: