Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:22:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin worthy to buy ? right now?  (Read 1441 times)
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:33:18 AM

Right now bitcoin price is very low, some investor are investing their money for buying bitcoin.
is bitcoin worthy to buy ? right now?
Do you agree with this or not ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,???

Even if the price of bitcoin is high or low it will still a good and worthy to buy because in the coming future it will totally become expensive. Investing in bitcoin is good idea and do not hesitate to invest because you can really know its worth once you started to invest and gain good income from it.
At the moment, it is only someone who is not smart enough, that won't be accumulating. Every good chance that you have will always be worthy to buy, considering that the future for this space is extremely great and there is no way that you cannot at least, get to be happy for making most of the positive decisions you are making now as an individual when it comes to getting into the market at this early stage.

One thing a lot of people tend not to get is that, there is absolutely no way you cannot experience some down times in every point of the market, but one thing is that a time will come when someone else's complain, will be something you have nothing to worry about.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:36:22 PM

I think is a good option to buy bitcoin and hold for medium-long term (6months-2 year). I do trade and i get more bitcoin, and also i buy once a month and hold. I think bitcoin is now underevaluated, and it should reach at least 10,000$ maybe in December 2018 or in January 2019. Only invest money that afford to lose.

It is very low priced at current position. We can expect an upside of atleast 30 - 50 % easily in 2019. It is being dumped by many panic sellers and some misinterpreted media coverage done before due to which the market had crashed more than expected. Buying regularly actually helps you average out the price even if market falls and save it for future.

mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:28:18 PM

if you buy bitcoin at this price which can still be said to be very cheap and very suitable to buy so take advantage of the moment when the price of bitcoin is still cheap because it is the right time to buy bitcoin.
Mahanton

Activity: 2744
Merit: 632

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:10:56 PM

I think is a good option to buy bitcoin and hold for medium-long term (6months-2 year). I do trade and i get more bitcoin, and also i buy once a month and hold. I think bitcoin is now underevaluated, and it should reach at least 10,000$ maybe in December 2018 or in January 2019. Only invest money that afford to lose.

It is very low priced at current position. We can expect an upside of atleast 30 - 50 % easily in 2019. It is being dumped by many panic sellers and some misinterpreted media coverage done before due to which the market had crashed more than expected. Buying regularly actually helps you average out the price even if market falls and save it for future.

Tracing out the bottom of the price would really be the hardest thing but on BTC price we can presume that 6k range would be the floor so its considered to be the best spot to accumulate cheap bitcoins. Tendency on getting even more lower on its current price is there but basing and seeing on how it holds up on this range we can already presume that this is a strong support that cant be easily break.
We have seen countless fuds on the market and still we are holding strong.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:17:32 PM

Bitcoin is a type of profitable investment. In my opinion we must be able to take advantage of all situations that exist because Bitcoin can provide good opportunities for our living conditions. By buying Bitcoin, we get the opportunity to be able to make a profit and that is our goal in utilizing investment. Bitcoin was originally only a currency, but now Bitcoin is also an investment that has very valuable value.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:26:56 PM

when you have trading capital then you should be able to buy bitcoin right now because the price of bitcoin is still very cheap and very suitable to buy and make sure you are not late to take advantage of this moment.
Chicksteen

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:57:00 AM

when you have trading capital then you should be able to buy bitcoin right now because the price of bitcoin is still very cheap and very suitable to buy and make sure you are not late to take advantage of this moment.
This moment is profitable for those who wants to invest because the price is much cheaper, you can have huge volume of it and it is an opportunity for you. This is what we wait so never doubt it and think that it going to lose the value because it is bitcoin that has potential to grow and recover in the market. It is worth to have now for you not to regret later for doubting it.
arikassuja

Activity: 535

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:29:36 PM

Bitcoin prices now seem to have begun to show signs of movement because I see the volume increasing every day maybe now is the right time to buy as much bitcoin as you can after that you can also do daily trading by utilizing the bitcoin price movements for profit.
Umuoji

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:56:16 PM

Bitcoin is worthy to buy now since the price is a bit low now and wait for the bull which is not far from now .
Edsemen

Activity: 413

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:54:12 PM

Bitcoin prices now seem to have begun to show signs of movement because I see the volume increasing every day maybe now is the right time to buy as much bitcoin as you can after that you can also do daily trading by utilizing the bitcoin price movements for profit.

Those movements give me a good idea to pursue holding for better potential of price to increase sooner. Many traders started to gain confidence with their asset and just remain calm and observant while monitoring the actual trend of the price in the markerplace. It made the price worth it , and right now is the best time to buy bitcoin.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:35:58 PM

Well i wouldn't trade with btc at this point though. And people seem to be more interested in waiting in the sidelines rather than buying btc in it's current steady rate. And increase in volume doesn't seem to have that much effect in the price. For now that is.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
triciaa478

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:59:54 PM

Yes bitcoins is still worth to buy as it has been the market leader in cryptocurrency and still leading. Acquiring bitcoins for short term for quick money making won't be worth it but holding it for more years will surely produce a valuable return.
Rasa nanas

Activity: 1428
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:38:34 PM

I will invest part of my money and the rest to buy bitcoin at a lower price. I did not invest all my money because there is still a possibility that the bitcoin price will drop again.

3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 938

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:49:15 PM

I will invest part of my money and the rest to buy bitcoin at a lower price. I did not invest all my money because there is still a possibility that the bitcoin price will drop again.

You're certain mate, just expect the worst to happen and for me putting all your money is not a wise idea to risk in one coins. Maybe it's possible to buy other alts in order for you to have other opportunities to grow a huge profit. In cryptocurrency we didn't have an assurance all the time, that's good to have security with other promising coins. Always trust bitcoin with your investment, and while its cheap in the market that's worthy to buy for.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:53:32 PM

Bitcoin's credibility and its gaining potential will encourage people to invest this coin even though the market is still in bear season. But if you don't believe and trust crypto, you'll better not to risk your money cause you just only end up of losing.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:15:57 AM

Right now bitcoin price is very low, some investor are investing their money for buying bitcoin.

Theres no specific time to buy bitcoins as long as you are comfortable with the price

But asking that moment if its ok to buy?well thats low enough to purchase this great coin before its too late for the run

Though i have my own speculations and thats to wait the bottom,that i will be guessing lower than $5,000 ,ofcourde i have my own in folios i just wanted to add some more
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:52:46 AM

Still, the price of Bitcoin is at 6500$ and going strong at the price and it is a very good chance for the investors to buy at this level. Of course, we need to wait patiently until once the market starts recovering, bitcoin is giving a very opportunity at this condition.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:38:33 AM

Still, the price of Bitcoin is at 6500$ and going strong at the price and it is a very good chance for the investors to buy at this level. Of course, we need to wait patiently until once the market starts recovering, bitcoin is giving a very opportunity at this condition.
of course it's still appropriate. well, currently bitcoin is still worthy of being owned and used as a business tool, in fact, in the future bitcoin will get better. we know that there are so many developments in a company or organization that tries to use bitcoin to make their transactions faster and more convenient.

▄███████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:51:51 AM

I think that now is a very good time to buy Bitcoin. The price is quite low and soon everyone expects rapid growth which will allow people to get more profit.   
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:28:50 PM

It is a good idea to buy bitcoin but the only if you are fully committed to the idea of holding your coins for as long as you can, if you cannot do that and you need to search within yourself to find that information then it is better for you to not buy bitcoin at the moment, it is better for you to wait until the market begins to recover so you don't have to hold your coins for that long.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: