Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:30:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Introducing the 310 BTC Bitcoin Challenge  (Read 20031 times)
cryptoDEADBEEFFFFF

Activity: 24
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 01:07:57 PM

So, anyone still working on this, any updates?

I am curious to know that as well. The 0.31 BTC reward is still not claimed yet. I wonder if it's the time for Pip to share some hint(s).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hannu

Activity: 1061
Merit: 501

RIP: S5, A faithful device long time

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:25:22 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2019, 05:24:01 AM by Hannu

Not too long ago Bitcoin wasn't worth much (USD wise) but as an early adopter I was there! Mining them on my desktop computer on a daily basis. At a later point in time I even bought more, a lot more. This was my best investment ever!

My Bitcoins quickly became a treasure chest and while I don't want to provide numbers I can tell you that Bitcoin changed my life for good.
On top of that, bitcoin airdrops were created. I thought it would be nice to give those away to someone else in the universe, as I don't need them.
Just for fun. ( In the end I got them for free too ).

Thinking about ideas on how to do this I finally created a bitcoin challenge where BTC is to be found, hidden in a digital picture.
I have to admit it wasn't as easy as I projected and I had to exchange all airdrops for BTC.
While this wasn't a easy process for all of them, creating the picture was the most difficult since I'm not a artist myself.

Today, finally, I can announce the 310 BTC Bitcoin Challenge.

Yes, that's correct, there's 310 BTC hidden in the picture.

Head over to https://bitcoinchallenge.codes/ for more details.

Good luck!

Pip

If i have 310 BTC, i invest it on hashing btc asic + altcoins. If freely can choose i buy new USA producted Ford car and put US flag on it, summer house on Saimaa and Lapland.. (20 Ph/s produce garage more profit). Hope that is reality someday!  Grin

BTC: 3Qnnx4cu45Gx4WcksNCnBPu3TaUZ5sKkLo
LTC: LYX1ZH7f4qcXq52AzA6grUYDfDngVz7BEi
XRP: rLrbZMJDdL8eQd7HsW314bCtvE16LTLYkM?dt=1113
loopixus

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:06:12 AM

Ok, I'm working on something but it'll probably lead nowhere ( like most of you ) . So when is the next challenge, someane on discord mentioned a new 300 btc challenge but i can't seem to find it. Does anyone know?
Morarity

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 05:34:36 AM

Ok, I'm working on something but it'll probably lead nowhere ( like most of you ) . So when is the next challenge, someane on discord mentioned a new 300 btc challenge but i can't seem to find it. Does anyone know?

I am working on the 0.31btc I've managed to find the next salted encryption and bruteforce it, however the output file is another encrypted message that I can't seem to understand what to do next. T_T
cryptoDEADBEEFFFFF

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:22:33 AM

I am working on the 0.31btc I've managed to find the next salted encryption and bruteforce it, however the output file is another encrypted message that I can't seem to understand what to do next. T_T

you might get a hint if you hash the output you managed to find and submit it in the link below
Code:
https://bitcoinchallenge.codes/register-310/

good luck!
Morarity

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 08:28:51 AM

you might get a hint if you hash the output you managed to find and submit it in the link below
Code:
https://bitcoinchallenge.codes/register-310/

good luck!

It doesn't give me any clue to what could be the next thing to work about this encrypted data.
The solution to the 0.1 btc and 0.2 btc was already got once you decrypt the password in the salted(encrypted_string) I guess this could be the reason why the 0.31 is still unclaimed. T_T
Hknnr1

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 03:11:07 AM

No body find it :/ 0.31 BTC harder than 310BTC ?
iq_armando

Activity: 379
Merit: 112

Tips: 3DhgXE1BedBJY6uxjxai3Nsaj8sXGU4ite

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 11:06:50 PM

Hello Pip

Would you please make another bitcoin puzzle? thanks

Example Street Names:

LiverpoolSilverKingsLakeMulberry

Using:

https://www.bitaddress.org

Brain Wallet

Bitcoin Address: 115SYiSAWfh4wA9qDbFfSos4fotEecD3Ma

Private Key:  KzLeshFAwGF4tbfqyRmznVGV7NSTaRYB2kRebfHNrKMkBDgzTevi

cryptoDEADBEEFFFFF

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 05:23:46 AM

Guys, I thought to bring this to attention of everyone since it appears that Pip is no longer able to post in this threat. He posted an update on his reddit thread called "Introducing the 310 BTC Bitcoin Challenge"

So I am quoting that below:

- Dec 03 2018: I am starting to lose interest in working on this because I get to hear evil people, constantly. They keep complaining how the challenge wasn't designed well and how I did not evenly distribute the prices. How stupid I am because I did not give to charity instead. Yelling and begging at the same time. In comparison I hardly get (friendly) messages from people actually working on this or at least appreciating it. Reddit closed my post, bitcointalk blocked my vpn provider, and there's no fun in reading messages and be called shit every day. I honestly don't think I deserve that?

I started working on the smaller challenges a while ago but I have the feeling nobody appreciates it. I do no longer enjoy working on them after reading all that shit every day. For this reason I cancelled them. I will start working on the next bigger (300 BTC) challenge instead. Yet, you must be patient.

The next one will be thoroughly tested first (and it takes time). It will be way more difficult, yet won't require the same amount of technical computer skills. It'll be a totally different game and hopefully won't be solved as fast as the first one.

Last but not least: please don't forget the 0.31 BTC wallet is yet to be solved!

- Dec 03 2018: 17 minutes after posting the above I got a message saying it doesn't make sense to start the next big challenge if I don't even feel like working on the smaller ones anymore. The writer sounds very mad at me, called me stupid. I didn't even do anything?

Let me clarify this: I honestly don't like the feedback I'm getting lately. It feels like many people are mad at me for no reason. I do not enjoy this situation at all.

I already arranged things for the next big challenge and it's being worked. I won't cancel that one. But depending on the attitude of people this might be the last one too. I didn't expect so much "hate mail" from people without even doing anything.

Good luck!

Pip

source:
Code:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/9kq7it/introducing_the_310_btc_bitcoin_challenge/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: