Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:55:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling of merits and btctalk accounts  (Read 1043 times)
Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:40:33 PM

Each of the members in the forum are free to do anything they want, whether they are abiding the rules or not in the forums. Now, selling accounts on bitcointalk or selling merits are against the rules and policy if you caught in the act. Then, the usually things happens if they caught, the buyers who bought that btt account will be issue negative trust(the account that has been sell), that's the things I new about it.

Show me the rule were it says selling accounts are not allowed ?
Cause i can show you a thread by the global mod saying it is allowed!

Also if you claim selling accounts is not allowed then i'm asking myself why are all the big legendary accounts who are lending money till now not tagged ?
They are taking bitcointalk accounts as collateral and you wanna tell me they are not going to use them when somebody doesn't pay ?

DT tagging of accounts seems good enough to me for now,

What if they are the biggest abusers ?

Lauda was a Mod who was kicked for his abuse and his gang DT members and still

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2829282.0

Lauda even abused his position as Mod so much that people opened an own subreddit for Lauda's abuse

And do Mods much ?No i got tons of messages of Mods supporting me back when i was fighting against that gang and still they couldn't do much and theymos is extremly slow
darasinmi4show

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:59:09 PM

Anybody is free to do what ever he likes. However, to my own personal opinion, the sale of bitcointalk account is bad. Besides, the person that sale to you still have access to the account why just wasting time, you create you own. Finally, I will like to use this medium to appeal to moderator on bitcointalk that they should please, revisit the rules.
Deewhy2
Copper Member

Activity: 233
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:38:33 AM

Come to thing of it, all moderators are saying member should reprot anybody trading merit anything close to that. But do you think people will actually reprot that? every newbie member also want this merit by all means, if they see anybody who is ready to trade it for them they are ready to buy just to secure the jnr member acct or above.
As we can see when all jrn member account was demoted back to Newbie btctalk moderator upload a thread to pay for copper member and a lot of peolpe willingly just to get promoted even though no merit was credited be still want a better account for signatures.
So if it merit someone want to sell won't it b purchased? will they report that person selling it since he/she is the answer to their problem? how will other moderators know someone is selling merit to other people?.
Please lets think about this becuase its not going to work out the way u think it will i guess.

Sihab76

Activity: 1302
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:48:46 PM

Selling merits and buying or selling bitcointalk.org account two both punishable action... Which is enrolled by forum moderators.. If they identify they give negative trust obviously.
Thule

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:30:57 PM

Selling merits and buying or selling bitcointalk.org account two both punishable action... Which is enrolled by forum moderators.. If they identify they give negative trust obviously.

You clearly have no clue what you are talking about.Selling accounts is approved by the bitcointalk staff and rules.
Some people buy these accounts to not scam other people but to use features on this forum which they can't use with young accounts they may own.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:22:37 AM

People are happily buying the bitcoin accounts but for merits buying is really very bad idea and if moderator find you definitely they ban our accounts. We have to be very careful with the merit strategy because moderators will have an eye on it.
petermike

Activity: 343

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:33:10 AM

People are happily buying the bitcoin accounts but for merits buying is really very bad idea and if moderator find you definitely they ban our accounts. We have to be very careful with the merit strategy because moderators will have an eye on it.
I do not like trading bitcointalk accounts and merrit for people with no knowledge of crypto and those with bad intentions. Trading bans will make this environment cleaner.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:31:16 PM

Selling merits for money dishonors the purpose of inventing it. The loyalty is disobeyed, the community is disrespected. Need to look at it very seriously. I understand in difficulties in getting the merits to rank up, but thats how it has to followed. Obviously it takes time to receive a merit but need to wait patiently keeping up your constructive posts. Selling off accounts does not harm much and it depends on the individuals.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:02:18 AM

There are many I've seen people selling their account, and I tried to find out what's the reason for selling their accounts and mostly is because the out from cryptocurrencies, but I don't know if is that true or just another way to make a scam. But one of the expert has told me that I need to get away from those kinda thing. So, just aware yourself and try to not getting practice if you don't know nothing.
goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:30:06 AM

First of all, the said buying and selling of accounts is unfair and doesnt have any sense if the transaction succeeds. The previous owner have his own intellect and every account should be only for one person only. This type of transactions are moderated because of that reasons.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 03:05:46 AM

Some people buy these accounts to not scam other people but to use features on this forum which they can't use with young accounts they may own.
What features do people buy accounts for?

We have copper membership. What else do you need? Don't try to tell me that people are buying accounts just so they can have an avatar Roll Eyes

Thule

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:20:00 AM

There are diffrent people who need it for diffrent purposes.

Myself i bought it for a friend so he could post images on his service thread 2 years back
I know people who were looking for accounts with big amounts of postings (rank was not important) so they could add advertisement in their signatures which is in the longrun way cheaper than
paying for peoples signature.
Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546

burst.money

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:37:36 PM

Selling of merits and bitcoin talk account is punishable.if one can sell his /her account and merits he /she must get negative trust from moderator if moderator know .

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:25:04 PM

You should report if you see some users or members selling his/her merit points it is prohibited, merit points should give to those post have more quality and having some knowledge that can helps many members in thia community.
Moderators can double check the account that you been reported and i am sure they will tagged them or worstly they will banned.
Yep that is true, everyone can report if there are several accounts that send merit to each other, I am often interested if I find an account that has a lot of merit so I try to see some accounts that send merit to the account, if there is something strange then the account it can be suspected.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:29:41 PM

Selling of merits and bitcoin talk account is punishable.if one can sell his /her account and merits he /she must get negative trust from moderator if moderator know .

I hope newbies and small rank members only can be involved in this attempt however there are many trusted moderators whoever looking into that and managing scams happening on this forum like selling merits, Steeling the accounts by hacking it and etc...
Soon we may not find these people whoever doing these things, maximum this moderators helping the forum to be clean without the dumpyard spams.
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:37:17 PM

I can understand that you saw a lot of cases of hacked accounts, the Meta board is full of threads of almost each case support. But how could you see merit selling? No, I do not say that it's not happening, but as I know the deal is providing through PM and social networks, so, you couldn't actually see it and mark it as "a lot", coz who knows how much cases of merit selling really succeed.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:41:00 PM

Its really not acceptable because selling BTT Account is not a good idea. Also when you want to buy account here, you will still be identified later on. I know its hard to rank up now here in this forum, and this is why a lot of people wants an easy step to earn money, but they just don’t understand the real value of hard work and having a lot of patience. Selling btt account is also a way to scam people, so if you see someone posting about selling their account, better to report it right away.
gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:54:20 PM

I saw that many users are selling their merits and hacked btctalk accounts, shouldn't these people be banned? What are the moderators here for? Why are threads like those even possible? In order to stop the selling of accounts I think mods should ban the ones selling as soon as possible. Most of the account sellers are going to try to scam you anyways, so they can make easy money off naive people very easily if they are allowed to do it here literally on the btctalk forum.
Well it is hard to stop those kind of transactions because other owner of btctalk accounts are gone for business so for me it is not that bad but possibly it will became as what others I think planned to do. We can never tell what people want to do but we can use that transaction for us to be familiar so that we can also be in that kind of system

quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:18:02 AM

I do not like trading bitcointalk accounts and merrit for people with no knowledge of crypto and those with bad intentions. Trading bans will make this environment cleaner.

I do agree because people need higher ranks accounts in order to be beneficial from the signature campaigns. We don't know who is buying the Bitcointalk account and who are buying merits but if the moderator finds definitely they ban you without any intimations.
LeaderAMB

Activity: 259

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:40:39 PM

Selling of merit is not a good idea you should not sell merit to others because its unfair or the one who do their best post that they can just to earn that merit so for me you should not sell merit and the one that who should have this merit is the one who can post a helpful reply to the thread not the one who buys the merit. Even though you want to sell it just to earn you should not sell it.
That’s right, I too think that it is not fair for many people. I’ve read some post which mentioned about this problem, and almost all people suppose that it’s such a bad action in the market, and need to eliminate this act. Do you know why people are much keen on having a large amout of merits which leads to sell and buy merits in btctalk forum?. As I think, the reason why people have trend to buy and sell merits is, many people are prone to appreciate the writings of some who has more merit. As we all know that merit is the prize which is given to some who has a good or high quality writings, thus the more merit one has, the better evaluation he get from other . Most of us tend to keep on eye on the person who has many merits that leads to selling and buying in this forum.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: