Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:52:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Skrumble Network SKM [100K USERS] - Limitless Communication Blockchain  (Read 3647 times)
recsoninlight

Activity: 167
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:34:16 PM

The skrumble team network team are versatile and they are quick, they already made their mobile application although it has only few download for now but its nice to see that they got 5.0 rating from all people who downloaded on playstore.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:36:36 PM

The skrumble team network team are versatile and they are quick, they already made their mobile application although it has only few download for now but its nice to see that they got 5.0 rating from all people who downloaded on playstore.
Hmm, seems good to me, I'll be checking this app later and will be giving also some feedback on the community once i have tried it.
hxmsam

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:38:23 PM

Hello team! Is there a translation of your project into other languages? I read information about the project, but I did not understand everything very well.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:42:29 PM

I understand that the start of the project will begin in October. And when exactly is it planned to launch Airdrop? And is the company planned for generosity?
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:48:58 PM

1.5 billion coins also erc 20 that seems management have taken more vision in establishing the standards in every phase along with the masternode stacking, it is better to grab more in my bag before it hit high.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:00:57 PM

Ally made me so found of secret chats, premium channels, decentralized storage, In-app multi currency crypto wallet all these make me feel comfort with this soecial project as i can complete many works at one place instead i opt various platforms.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:20:44 PM

Airdrop campaign launch is a great opportunity for me to support the project, i have also joined in the telegram grouo, following all the instructions of the project. This is a great plan for me to actively share the information aboutbSkumble network to many people as an official now through joining their airdrop campaign.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:25:17 PM

when exactly do you plan to run airdrop? And yet, are there any restrictions on the number of users who will take part in this event?

I bet it'll be limited as they don't want to fill the pockets of the bot owners and dumpers who're literally the biggest leeches in about every single airdrops
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:43:07 PM

Though it is a decentralized platform, there are so many platform who are securing information.but after all of that,skrumble is present on different types of exchangers  so its a good start 
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:03:27 PM

How much is the allocate budget for the airdrop and the amount of tokens to be given? This is a little bit of interesting because I can see that it has been listed in some good exchanges and definitely those who can earned free token can surely have some money in their wallet.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:04:04 PM

I understand that the start of the project will begin in October. And when exactly is it planned to launch Airdrop? And is the company planned for generosity?
You can find the answers of your questions in their telegram chat because I have read just now that the Airdrop is live and the informations on how to participate on it is in the pinned message. Also, they have a bonus reward for each friend you referred and download the Ally app which is available in both IOS and Android.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:06:40 PM

when exactly do you plan to run airdrop? And yet, are there any restrictions on the number of users who will take part in this event?

I bet it'll be limited as they don't want to fill the pockets of the bot owners and dumpers who're literally the biggest leeches in about every single airdrops
And it is correct. I for fair distributions. Better everyone will receive gradually tokens, than several people will take away all prize. It will be so honest for all and nobody will be able to spoil token costs in the future.

Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:08:27 PM

Do you plan to make partnership with the some telecommunication companies? Because as what I understand this about improving the communication through the help of the technology.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:28:57 PM

Do you plan to make partnership with the some telecommunication companies? Because as what I understand this about improving the communication through the help of the technology.
I think that is too early to talk mate, since the project is new and fresh they might entertain that ideas later. The main goal as of now I think is to established a good connections and relationship with the people and build a strong community, but for me personally I think partnership will be a better idea for the project success soon.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:33:27 PM

The token of this project are really worth it to earn since it is already listed in IDEX exchange. I wonder if the team of this project already have some achievements on their works. Looking forward for more news and updates here in a coming days.
Really, good to heaf that. Achievements and progress might still on process I gues. The project is definitely distinguished as interesting and promising. So I gues progress will be announced as soon as its ready and updates will be a good idea to those who are starting to follow the project.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 09:52:34 PM

premium channels and decentralized storage seem really amazing here and i think having master-node staking is going to be a main selling point here...i think i will obtain token from the airdrop

luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:41:38 PM

Has Skrumble not occurred an ICO or will it still occur? How many tokens or coins will be available to the team responsible for the project?
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:05:38 PM

It is declared for October officially, and more concrete date is unknown even to developers as it will be necessary to check a lot of things before start.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:07:46 PM

You can find the answers of your questions in their telegram chat because I have read just now that the Airdrop is live and the informations on how to participate on it is in the pinned message. Also, they have a bonus reward for each friend you referred and download the Ally app which is available in both IOS and Android.

I agree, joining telegram is the best venue to find the answers of the queries. We cannot totally tell or get the exact informations of the project in just a short time. Upon hearing the  project it find me interesting because it has bonuses and rewards when you had referred a friend. Looking forward for more informations and updates of the project.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:34:28 AM

Well, good project for community at this time. What is actual Masternode profit of Skrumble per month?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: