Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:43:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Skrumble Network SKM [100K USERS] - Limitless Communication Blockchain  (Read 3644 times)
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:28:11 PM

In my opinion, the team is not really active in forums but I suppose they are busy upgrading some of their features. Because Skrumble now is getting popular day by day.
Answers at a forum are not paramount importance in creation and promotion of the project. Necessary it is valid to be engaged in more important issues and to adjust a code and other.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:57:13 PM

I want to know how specific the function is? Indeed, this is a good and impressive project.
Maybe I will join airdrop or something. But I need to know how big the goal is?

The airdrop is only available If you invest in their platform I think. But no worries because they are now listed on many exchanges.
Its nice knowing that the project is now listed on many changes now. Atleast they achieve something. The next progress and updates will indicate how active and talented the team members and developers.
Yeah. That's one thing good about this project. The team have managed to put this coin in a good exchange. But they need to do more works to ensure that this could have a better future ahead. They need to continue to innovate good features so that people will like it and invest in the project.
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 08:59:32 PM

In my opinion, the team is not really active in forums but I suppose they are busy upgrading some of their features. Because Skrumble now is getting popular day by day.
Answers at a forum are not paramount importance in creation and promotion of the project. Necessary it is valid to be engaged in more important issues and to adjust a code and other.

And they are not active in their social media as well, I think it's time for them to make a name and maybe enlist in bigger exchanges. Skrumble Network used to have a big hype before.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:19:50 PM

And they are not active in their social media as well, I think it's time for them to make a name and maybe enlist in bigger exchanges. Skrumble Network used to have a big hype before.
The fact that they do not appear on social networks cannot speak about bad, probably are really too busy with the project. Anyway, shortly we will receive some answers.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 09:25:55 PM

I want to know how specific the function is? Indeed, this is a good and impressive project.

The airdrop is only available If you invest in their platform I think. But no worries because they are now listed on many exchanges.
Its nice knowing that the project is now listed on many changes now. Atleast they achieve something. The next progress and updates will indicate how active and talented the team members and developers.
Yeah. That's one thing good about this project. The team have managed to put this coin in a good exchange. But they need to do more works to ensure that this could have a better future ahead. They need to continue to innovate good features so that people will like it and invest in the project.
I Think they just need to update their roadmap or provide some beta and get noticed on their telegram and also am sure airdrop is likely to help create more better awarenesss

kuto

Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:13:59 PM

Really its very sad to hear that buddh, I thought that they are actively involved and assisting tge inquiries and questions by the public. I hope everything is alright and they will resume as early as they canl so that investors and supporters wont leave the project.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:15:56 PM

I Think they just need to update their roadmap or provide some beta and get noticed on their telegram and also am sure airdrop is likely to help create more better awarenesss

Right, updating is one of the best thing to do in order to make every part of project successful. It is very important to do updates always  in order to fit in on the trends and also to make the project develop more and more which is useful to everyone.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:22:57 PM

Right, updating is one of the best thing to do in order to make every part of project successful. It is very important to do updates always  in order to fit in on the trends and also to make the project develop more and more which is useful to everyone.
Exactly this is what they need to do as of this moment. The team might be very busy in initiating some things that will pruduce a better and amazing output in the near future.  Lets  just wait for a couple of days and they will soon replaying out inquiries and questions.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:36:30 PM

Even in the telegram chat, there are no updates regarding the works of the team. I wonder what are they doing as of now. I guess they need to be here sometimes to communicate with us so that we can be aware about the happenings of this project. Hopefully, they will come up with good news and progress.

They actually have weekly update on their blog with videos where they talk on last things they made. In last article and video they mentioned some interesting stuff like launching VIP levels for SKM token holders in Ally dApp which allows tokens holders to receive discounts and extra rewards when using the app depending on how much tokens they hold.
Also new feature will be adding to the app like Premium Channels that allows Influencers to build communities on Ally and receive tokens from every user who subscribes to their channel.

So, there's probably another way to earn their tokens and thanks for the information. This is quite good because some supporters can have some extra benefits and this is such a great idea to show that they really want their supporters to be able to also get good amount of profits.

For Influencers that will build communities ( channels ) on Ally, Yes they will earn tokens from their subscribes, but as user, you're the one that will pay using SKM tokens to unlock features and get services on the app. So it's not completely free which got me thinking how the hell on earth people will prefer to use this app instead fully free product like telegram, whatssapp etc. I really don't thing that being decentralized is enough. Anyway I'm still waiting the final version to see how this is different from others dApp that could persuade mass customers to use it.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:56:50 PM

Even on telegram? I have check their telegram group and they have quite big amount of users their. That's why i don't think they are becoming inactive lately.
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:25:45 PM

If they already have good exchange sites then what is left is having a good promotions in order to maintain their project's figure and gain more supporters.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:06:13 AM

I have a question, two week from started this topic, what is new or something change at our project, everybody?
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:31:15 AM

Yes, you are right, they should make active more for gain trust worthy from people who pay attention at this project. This is needed for Skrumble.
I definitely agree with you mate,  they need to keep the community bounded so active communication and interaction wil help to build and create a stong and concrete relationship.
Well, this is long term strategy, and of course, almost project doing this at now, not only Skrumble Network project.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:23:58 AM

I think they have already roadmap, Try to go to CMC and search for Skrumble and their will be a result on the important information from the site.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 03:28:55 AM

I have a question, two week from started this topic, what is new or something change at our project, everybody?

This also I have been waiting for days now. The OP or admin is pretty busy or just ignoring people queries and question like the launching of bounty campaigns.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:47:00 AM

Let's just put it on that way, and we can see that they are working because everything definitely has already been set. Hopefully, as the days goes by more cryptoenthusiast would get interest in this platform for them to get more users.

More updates and improvements should be always reported or posted on their social media pages. For investors, people and members to know what is happening and news from the team developments.

connecoin

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:33:24 AM

This also I have been waiting for days now. The OP or admin is pretty busy or just ignoring people queries and question like the launching of bounty campaigns.

I hope, the team of this project are just busy in developing their platform so that all expectations will be fulfilled and will not be wasted. It will be very difficult to conclude the outcomed of Skrumble if this community will not doing well in terms of communication.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:44:08 AM

Quite a good example to make the developer catch the whole thread to be replied. Let me say if its not change anything
Decrypto

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 10:52:55 AM

Let's face it, I think they just made a thread here in Bitcointalk for adverntisement, so they won't really bother making  a lot of announcement here. Check the details in their coinmarketcap, unlike other crypto they don't have "Announcement" link in their profile.
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:59:16 AM

Let's face it, I think they just made a thread here in Bitcointalk for adverntisement, so they won't really bother making  a lot of announcement here. Check the details in their coinmarketcap, unlike other crypto they don't have "Announcement" link in their profile.
Well, yes. You were totally right that this thread is not linked to the coinmarketcap. Could you give a touch to the developer against the issue pls?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: